Chapter 40 – The Lamia
85 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonar walked blindly to the south for days

"How far did those vampires bring me?" Bonar cursed, having found no signs of any people.

He was walking through a untouched forest, chopping his way through the branches and trees with his spear.

Suddenly, he heard movement. It was the sound of running.

He followed the sound silently and saw a man fleeing through the trees, looking back in fear.

There was another man running, but he was fleeing too.

Behind them were the sound of fighting and Bonar decided to investigate.

From afar, he saw his friend Voltar the half elf ranger who was bloodied and injured, fighting a huge lamia!

A lamia is a frightening creature. They were all females, like harpies and their top half was human looking, while the bottom half was that of a snake.

And they also had 4 arms!

This lamia looked like a war God. Using it's tail to stand upright, she was 2 meters tall and wielded 4 swords. Over her back were two bows whose strings criss crossed between her naked breasts.

Yes, she was topless, and her face was incredibly beautiful except her tongue kept flicking like a snake!

With 4 swords, she attacked with sheer power and savagery. 

In fact, her movements were like Bonar's, full of aggression and overwhelming power, Voltar could not do anything but retreat.

However, it didn't look like she was going to let Voltar get away.

Bonar charged to help his friend, crashing between them and engaging the lamia.

"Who dares interrupt my hunt?" the lamia yelled

"Boner!" Voltar said in surprise

But Bonar had no time to greet him as the two combatants engaged.

Trees and dirt flew everywhere.

Bonar matched the lamia blow to blow, both impressing each other with their strength.

Bonar enjoyed the spar so much he didn't use Jasmine's vines, nor any of his other advantages, only using physical force and martial ability. 

Every injury Bonar successfully inflicted, the lamia returned an equal injury to Bonar. 

After a while it looked like the two of them were dancing cooperatively, except their dance splashed blood everywhere and the destruction matched two dinosaurs fighting each other. 

However, while Bonar recovered from any injuries instantly, the lamia was getting more and more massive injuries from Bonar's Dragonsbane spear. 

Bonar had cut off one of her left arms, broken the bones of the other left arm, leaving it hanging limply, and she had multiple serious gashes on her body. 

Finally, she lay on the ground, dying

"You.... humans are so cruel...all I wanted was a... mate.." she said weakly

"Huh? What do you mean" Bonar asked

"That man.. would have made... me a good man...." she pointed at Voltar who stood silently nearby and was nursing his wounds. 

"...and you... you are better..." she said, her pretty face now full of gashes and injuries. Her right eye was even blinded. 

Bonar felt pity for her. All she wanted was to mate. 

"I.. I will mate with you" Bonar said

"Really?" she looked at him hopefully

"Don't Boner... she's a lamia....they're monsters who devour the blood of men..." Voltar said. 

 "No.. there are no monsters here..." Bonar said and gently picked up the lamia and her severed arm. 

Voltar looked silently as Bonar entered the forest. 

--

"What is your name?" Bonar asked

"Shiva.... you?" she replied

"I am called Boner" Bonar said

"Boner...I see you too have a snake in your pants" she said, looking at his bulge. 

His clothes instantly vanished into his back and his cock stood in its full glory before her. 

"Wow.. I didn't know humans have such long ones" she said

"Not all humans....but before that..." Bonar said as tentacles came out of his ass and touched her. 

Her wounds on her body began to heal and even her severed arm began to rejoin back. 

Minutes later, her beautiful face looked at him with both eyes expressively. 

"I think.... I think I want to make love to you more now" she said as her huge tail wrapped around him. 

The forest shook as a snake like body was wrapped in a knot and rolled around the forest floor.

Inside the wrapping, Bonar felt Shiva bite his neck and drink his blood.

He wondered if Selena would be jealous. 

--

Shiva lay on the ground with an extremely huge belly, even with such a large body under her waist.

She was sucking Bonar's cock, not only giving him a blowjob, but also literally sucking his blood from his cock.

But the difference was that Bonar could feel her tongue enter his urethra, which was a strange and wonderful feeling.

They finished as he emptied his balls into her stomach and they lay in each other's arms.

"I have fulfilled your wishes. Will you stop chasing my friend?" Bonar asked

"Who? The half elf? I will follow you forever" Shiva said

"What? But.. how can you follow me into human cities? You will be hunted down" Bonar said

"Don't be silly. How do you think I've lived all along?" she asked as she got up. 

Cum continued pouring out of her opening, before she was satisfied

"That's quite alot" she said, looking obscene as cum poured out of her as if she was peeing openly while standing up, making a mess everywhere. 

Then she opened her arms wide as her body started transforming.

Suddenly, a naked woman who looked like her, except with only 2 arms and human legs stood in front of him. 

"Shapeshifting..." Bonar said

"Yes lover... I also can do some magic, and I can see the future" she said, hugging him. 

--

Bonar walked out of the forest, followed by a tall warrior woman. 

She was incredibly beautiful, but was dressed only in cloth that covered her breasts and a tunic flowing between her legs from her waist.

She had two scimitars on either side of her waists and a bow on her back with a full set of quivers. 

"She is...." Voltar gasped as he was waiting for Bonar. 

"She's Shiva.... you've met her" Bonar said, hugging her waist as she smiled happily. 

"Yes...I guess I have. I'll keep this confidential" Voltar said

"Thank's for your discretion, and for waiting for me. What happened to the other two?" Bonar asked

"They fled. Only I believed you'll come out safely" Voltar said

Bonar smiled. Voltar was a true friend. 

With Voltar's help, the 3 of them headed for Rockhelm. 

Finally Bonar felt he was getting back on track. 

All he had to do was meet up with Daphne and go to Gloryshine 

5