Chapter 43 – The Opening Battle
88 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I see a great success for you today" Shiva said as her horse looked fidgety

"Thanks... I'll take that" Bonar smiled... his nerves on edge.

"Charge!" General Harkingsour raised his sword. 

Bonar's group, was on one end of the army charged together with his 5000 men

He himself was on a war horse, together with Morgan and Shiva on either side of him as another 188 horses charged with him with the remainder 4800 infantry charging on foot. 

He could only hear the horses gallop as his group, the Strength Metal, the Blazing Fury and the two paladin forces charged. They were the distractions for the night stalkers to give the punishing blow to the enemy leadership. 

The Vandoorian army were not pushovers, and they had their own S Ranked warriors or equivalent. 

So Bonar wasn't going to treat this battle lightly, even if Morgan and Shiva were with him to back him up. 

Both sides clashed in a loud bang as Bonar chopped off 3 knight's heads with one swipe of his spear. 

He kept going without stopping as he swiped his spear right and left, killing multiple knights like swatting flies. 

Suddenly, a stray attack hit Bonar's horse in the head, splitting it open and it's brains splattered everywhere. 

While his momentum was still bringing him forwards, Bonar jumped off his horse and his leap was so strong, he landed on another opponent's head, smashing it. 

He continued running, stepping head upon head, smashing skulls and yet killing those left and right with his spear. 

Shiva saw that and laughed, jumping off her horse and attempting to do the same. 

She managed 3 knights before landing on the ground, and unsheathing both her scimitars, she charged forwards following Bonar who was still stamping on heads. 

"Looks like so much fun" the Enchantress said, floating off her horse and killing opponents with her claws as she landed.

She tore off her dress revealing a sexy black outfit underneath. She seemed prepared for a melee fight this time. 

Bonar looked at his side, several hundred meters away, a mist was travelling close and closer.

It was the night stalkers, preparing the decisive strike.

Bonar landed on the ground, after crushing the skulls of over 7 opponent knights with his feet, and continued charging.

An enemy swiped with his sword, but Bonar side stepped, spinning as he kicked the opponent behind him, then grabbing the skull of the man who attacked him with the sword, crushing it before throwing the whole man forwards.

He was pleasantly surprised that he was getting closer and closer to the enemy control center

He was only supposed to make a distraction, but since he's gotten so far, he may as well go all the way.

Little did he know that he, Shiva and Morgan were already so far ahead of his squad, they were isolated!

Suddenly, a large axe came at him and he barely blocked with his spear.

He fell backwards, but landed on his feet and saw a huge minotaur blocking his way.

This minotaur was at least a head taller than the one he killed at Eveningtown, and seemed to exhale steam.

It's body was more muscular and larger, making the other one look like a little boy compared to a man.

"That's Tandas the Minotaur Champion" Morgan said, landing next to him.

Her sexy black dress was already torn as she had decided to fight with her claws in a melee fight.

"Take this!" Bonar threw his spear at the minotaur, who barely deflected it over his head as he stumbled backwards.

The strike was so strong, the axe became bent!

Bonar jumped, striking the minotaur in his jaw and landing on him.

Bonar started throwing punches from mount as the minotaur tried to block with his bent axe.

More and more of the enemy surrounded him as Morgan and Shiva stood on either side of him.

Suddenly, the enemy's horn blared, ordering a retreat.

The enemy forces looked confused, some continuing to attack, others retreating.

The minotaur was shocked and Bonar punched through the axe, breaking it and cracking the minotaur's skull.

It effectively broke Bonar's fist too, but he kept punching with both fists until the minotaur head caved in.

The enemy forces started retreating haphazardly as Bonar stood up and roared.

"Aaaaaaaaaagh" he yelled, releasing his pent up stress.

His cock was fully erect after such a fight, and Jasmine's clothes were barely holding him in.

"The night crawlers must have succeeded. Let's go to the enemy camp!" Morgan said, casting a spell to conjure her dress and veil.

"I think we better drain him first though" Shiva said.

--

The other S ranked commanders stood around the tent.

They didn't know what to make of this.

The enemy leader was dead, but not by the night crawlers.

Selena crossed her arms unhappily, having her victory stolen.

The enemy leader, General Arboria was dead standing, held up by Bonar's spear through his face and pierced into the ground.

"Good work men. This will be a..." the Prince stopped, looking at the dead General who had shat himself as he died, stinking up the tent.

"Whose spear is this?" General Harkingsoar asked

"Mine sir" Bonar answered

"Well... uh... a good kill. Hurrah!" General Harkingsoar roared

"HURRAH" the whole army echoed.

As everyone started chanting his name, Bonar shrugged his shoulders apologetically at Selena.

She was determined to punish him tonight.

--

That night, Selena sat on top of Bonar's face, forcing him to eat her, which he eagerly did.

"See? It grows back" she said, yanking off his cock as Morgan and Shiva sat on either knee, rubbing themselves on his knee while they chatted. 

Bonar screamed as Selena passed his torn off cock to Shiva who tried to suck it. But it turned to ash. 

But it disappeared and flames grew out of Bonar's groin, turning back into his cock. 

"Fascinating. I would never have thought of doing this to punish him" Morgan said, holding on to his new cock and yanking it off herself. 

Bonar screamed again. 

Rather than sucking the blood, Morgan tried to suckle the detached cock, but it turned to ash in her mouth, which she spat out. 

Shiva tried as well, but she didn't manage to pull it off in her first few tries, before using both hands and yanking with all her might. 

Bonar screamed a third time as Shiva fell off his knee from pulling with her whole weight.

The cock turned into ash in her hands yet again as it regrew on Bonar's groin. 

As the military campaign continued, Bonar had to feed all of them nightly, the vampire, the succubus, the lamia and the alraune, to ensure they were fully energized for the next day of fighting. 

3