Chapter 46 – Settling in Gloryshine
99 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daphne looked terrified when Pokey her slime fell to the floor. 

"Sorry.... I..." she said, her arms blocking her small, yet cute pert breasts. They weren't large, but they seemed to fit better with her firm but athletic looking body. 

She looked up in fear that Bonar will reject her for her duplicity. 

But instead, he looked at her with love and desire. 

She feared so much that Bonar will tell her that she's too little, that she had to wait years more. That would break her heart. 

Instead, Bonar picked her up with his strong arms, and placed her on the bed, kissing her on the lips again. 

"I tried.. I tried all kinds of potions and lotions... but they.. they..." she stammered, her eyes tearing up. 

He then went lower, and kissed her nipple. 

"That's because you didn't have someone suck them for you" he said as he sucked her entire right breast into his mouth, creating a strong suction, pulling them. 

"Oooooo" she said as he released her breasts, making a loud pop sound. 

Then he sucked on her left breast, doing the same. 

He had rejected her over and over again when she was younger, but now, he wanted her so badly. 

And she had never changed her love for him, instead her love only grew stronger. 

"Aaah" she moaned as he went further down, licking between her legs. 

Surprisingly, she was still pretty hairless, but he wasn't going to use that against her now. 

The way she looked, there was no way he wasn't going to fuck her tonight. 

"Can I.." he asked

"Please..enter me. I've been wanting this for so long.." she said sexily 

That was all the invitation he needed. 

He placed his cock at her virgin pussy and as the first inch entered her, she shut her mouth with her hands and screamed

It... was....so...big!

As a prim and proper girl, she didn't even masturbate, and she was incredibly tight. 

In contrast, Bonar was... Bonar. His monster cock impressed even most monsters. 

"...should I stop?" Bonar asked, concerned about hurting her. 

"No! Push though, no matter how much I scream.." she said with tears in her eyes. 

"Ok... bite me if it hurts" he offered his neck. 

He pushed deeper and she immediately chomped down. 

Her arms held his hips, both pushing away and pulling into her. 

Bonar decided to not push so much, rather move in and out at the current depth, which was only half of the tip. 

As he did so, her face was already red and her face crying. 

But instead of stopping, he kept going as she kept chanting "fuck me.. fuck me... fuck me.."

Slowly, it went deeper and deeper, inch by inch. 

Finally, he bottomed out, hitting her cervix. 

His cock was barely 20% inside!

But this was his Daphne. Unlike his other lovers, Daphne was the one he raised. 

In a way, she was the reverse Morgan, who raised him. 

That night, both of them had nothing else but each other on their minds. 

She solely concentrated on him, while he only concentrated on him. 

Nothing tonight mattered except each other as the hours trickled away in their love. 

--

In the meantime, the city was in an uproar. 

The Emperor in waiting was found dead of a heart attack, as did the Prime Minister and every other government official and noble in the city. 

They suspected to be poisoned, but which poison would leave them in such a blissful state with an erection?

The opposite was true of the military leaders who supported the coup. 

Their bodies were found with their organs splayed everywhere, their head found only in their yards with their eyeballs, tongue, cocks, nose and ears all missing. 

Their eyes, nose, ears and tongue were arranged nicely in the middle of the city square, all arranged nicely and neatly so that people could identify their faces by their arrangement. 

Their cocks were hung by hooks on the hands of the large clock in the middle of the city.

--

The next morning, Bonar brought Daphne to the brothel, to meet the others. 

Daphne had met Ariana and Selena before, and she knew about Jasmine. 

She's only heard about Morgan, while Shiva was new. 

She puffed her cheeks, but she was terrified of Selena, and Morgan gave her a similar feeling of not to be messed with. 

They all looked at Daphne and found her very cute. 

They chatted for a while before she took out a token to show Bonar.

It was a mithril token! She was a S Ranker!

Morgan of course knew this already due to her intelligence network, but Bonar didn't

She was the S Ranker called the Valkyrie, because of her sword skills, the fact that she rides a winged unicorn, and the fact she has huge breasts.

"Big breasts?" Selena asked, looking at Daphne's chest as Pokey sat on her head

Daphne puffed up her cheeks again.

"What does a mithril thing do? What is an S Class?" Shiva asked

"A S Rank is the highest rank of the mercenary guild. I can give you one if you want" Morgan said

"You can award S Ranks?" Ariana asked

"Sure! I am the guild master of Hallmark, Minville and Raiste" Morgan smiled

"I can rank you S Rank right here in Gloryshine" Serena smiled

"You know the mysterious guild master Valhellsing?" Morgan scoffed

"Of course! He's one of my minions" Selena smiled

Bonar didn't know who was more formidable. But they were both impressive.

"It will be a good idea to get you registered. Then you can take missions and clear them" Bonar said

And so, the next day, Valkyrie brought in a newbie named Shiva to register as an E Rank.

While the city was in chaos, Bonar lived comfortably in the brothel.

Both Morgan and Selena left while Bonar and Ariana kept a low profile before the Crown Prince returned

In the meantime, Valerie kept Bonar in contact with Morgan, while Selena would return every month to feed. 

5