Chapter 49 – Journey to Bedlam
129 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A single carriage and a packed wagon departed Gloryshine for Bedlam.

For a person moving to an outskirt territory, Bonar didn't really plan, nor packed very much. 

In fact, the carriage and wagon belonged to Carolyn, who was preparing to start her new venture in Bedlam as agreed with Bonar and while the carriage was for comfort, the 2nd wagon filled with gold, supplies and trade goods, all the preliminary things she needed.

It didn't look like a noble's entourage at all. 

They didn't travel with any guards for the trip. They didn't need to as they had multiple S Rankers with them, namely Bonar, Ariana, Daphne, and Shiva and Jasmine who had the fighting abilities of one. 

A single S Ranker was worth more in battle than a whole squad of mercenaries.

Carolyn, who owned the carriage and wagon, was surprisingly driving the wagon behind. 

That was because the carriage was rocking side to side with Bonar inside with Ariana. 

Jasmine, who came out for sunlight, was driving the carriage

Inside the carriage, Bonar was naked with Ariana, chatting and playing with each other's body. 

"No, it is a common misconception that Elves have tiny dicks" Ariana explained as Bonar was halfway inside her pussy. 

"Then how does it compare to mine?" Bonar asked as another 1/4 entered her, causing her to grunt. 

"I can't speak for the other elves, but Lieran's cock was reasonably long, perhaps 7 inches, around half of your cock, but it was thin and long with the thickness of a broomstick" she said

"Is it hard?" Bonar asked, as his huge cock pushed open her cervix and entered it

"Your's is hard, but has a bit of give to it, so it can actually enter me. But Lieran's was painfully hard, like a stick!" she said

"Anyway, let me make you forget about any other cocks. This one is all you'll ever need" Bonar said as the carriage started rocking hard to the sounds of Ariana's moans and screams. 

Daphne sat on he winged unicorn named Horsey on one side of the wagon, with her cheeks puffed in irritation. 

Shiva walked on the other side, looking for food. 

--

As the group entered the Reekwood Forest, the horses pulling the carriage and wagon started becoming skittish. 

It became apparent very fast that they were surrounded as eyes watched them from the trees on either side of their caravan. 

Soon, their paths were blocked. 

Ariana looked out of the carriage. 

"Centaurs! A large group of them.. maybe 120 of them" she said, looking out both the left and right window of the carriage. 

"Centaurs? Are they tasty?" Bonar asked

"I've never tasted centaurs before!" Ariana replied.

"Hmmm.. never tasted them before either. I bet they taste like horse meat. Lets see what they want..." Bonar said calmly

Centaurs have a inconsistent reputation. On the one hand, they are known for their genteel nature, rarely harming humans, but were an isolated race, seldom mixing with other races. 

On the other hand, they were known to be violent rapists and abductors during their mating season, known to kidnap and rape humans, elves and such. 

"Ho centaurs! We are a peaceful caravan that is moving to the east. Will you let us pass in peace!" Bonar asked loudly as poked the top of his naked torso out of the window of the carriage

A large centaur walked out into the open and glared at them. 

"Give us all your women, and go in peace" the centaur said.

On the second wagon, Carolyn's face looked fearfully at the many centaurs all around them. 

He stood up on his hind legs to look intimidating, and the very act showed his huge horse cock, fully erect. 

"Women! Women! Women! Women!" the forest grew louder with centaur chants. 

More of the centaurs walked out, surrounding the caravan, all with their cocks out and erect.

Carolyn's face paled, shivering at the thought of being raped by these creatures.  

"I am Bonar Hardcock! I agree to your terms. Let the us pass peacefully and you can have my women" he said gesturing to his women as he walked out of the carriage fully naked. 

"Wait! No! You can't" Carolyn yelled at Bonar. 

Bonar smiled and held up his hand, and smiled at her. 

He pulled Ariana out of the carriage to stand beside him. 

"Wait... I'm naked!" Ariana yelled, but Bonar pushed her forwards. 

He groped her breast in front of the centaurs, to show how bouncy her breast was. 

"Are these girls sufficient?" Bonar asked.

The centaurs oohed and aahed as the three were incredibly beautiful. 

Bonar's huge cock was erect too, wanting to show he wasn't intimidated by the centaurs

While the centaur's horse cocks were longer than Bonar's, his was thick and full of muscle. The centaur cocks looked like thin long poles, while Bonar's looked like a club!

"No!" Carolyn whimpered 

The lead centaur nodded.

"These are sufficient" he said and the other centaurs ahead opened the way. 

"See you later girls. Don't let these puny cocks intimidate you. Collect as many as you want" Bonar said as he walked past the blockade by himself. 

The centaurs carefully watched as the naked man passed them. 

"See them later? Human women rarely survive after we're done mating with them" the centaur leader laughed. 

"That's funny. With just your cocks?" Bonar smiled as he walked off without a care in the world

Shiva suddenly transformed into her lamia form, her serpent tail thrashing around, while Jasmine's vines shot everywhere. 

--

20 minutes later, 4 beautiful women also walked out the other end of the Reekwood Forest, followed by the carriage and wagon. 

Carolyn looked pale, barely controlling her wagon. 

Daphne was tying a string through the centaur cocks she cut off, and making necklaces out of them. 

"How many did you cut off?" Daphne asked, finishing her 2nd string of dicks.

"I have 25" Ariana said

"31" Shiva said

"45" Jasmine said with a smile

Daphne puffed her cheeks, having only chopped off 21. 

"What are you doing? How many cocks did you get?" Shiva asked Bonar, who was sitting there over an open fire. 

"Why would I be collecting cocks? I already have one! I'm only interested in these to eat" Bonar said, barbecuing several large chunks of what looked like horse legs, but most likely weren't 

--

A few days later, in the Anglewood forest, the caravan was surrounded by bandits. 

"Leave the women and the wagons!" the bandit leader said

Bonar walked out of the carriage naked, pushing Shiva out of the carriage and walked off. 

Minutes later, the girls exited the forest with Carolyn looked pale, driving her wagon. 

Around the neck of Shiva were chains of over 30 human cocks.

Jasmine had over 50.  

Ariana and Daphne looked disgusted at them.

"Cocks are cocks!" Shiva said, unconcerned.  

--

A week later, Shiva walked around with her whole body decorated with strings of centaur cocks, human cocks, knoll cocks, orc cocks, kobold cocks and even a large ogre cock hanging over her back.

She particularly liked the orc chieftain cock, which was the most similar to Bonar's

She seemed to enjoy collecting cocks. Jasmine helped her cover the cocks with sap, pickling them so that they looked well preserved, rather than shriveled up jerky. 

It also prevented them from rotting and smelling, as they looked as well preserved as they they were freshly chopped off. 

By now, Ariana and Daphne had stopped, as they were disgusted and didn't want to collect human or other cocks anymore. They didn't even want to touch them.

And Jasmine decided to eat them for nutrient value as Bonar wouldn't let her keep them all her collected cocks inside his asshole with her. 

5