Chapter 0015
2.2k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 0015

“Wait Zhi Hui. I haven’t introduce the newcomer to everyone yet.” Aria wailed in misery. Doesn’t she understand the newcomer is the person Aria is searching for?

 

“Are you trying to get her killed?”

 

“No I’m not. I’m trying to befriend her.” Aria Se Jivock is very sincere in her reply.

 

Xing Zhi Hui despaired over her partner’s obtuse personality. Aria Se Jivock has unique eyes that allows her to see the lines of karma between two people, but she is all but blind to everything else. Their master was generous when she called her focused and driven. Xing Zhi Hui call her a myopic rabid dog, focus on what is in front of her, unaware of the reactions she caused in the audience.

 

“If you want to befriend her, then stay far away from her as much as possible. The little girl knows you are up to no good. She knows to beware of strangers bearing gifts.”

 

“... was I that bad?” Aria Se Jivock asked with trepidation. She was raised as the golden child in the Se clan. Everything she needed was given to her. All the precious resources in the clan, all the high level training manuals, all the attention of the elders were directed towards her. She was raised since birth to view anyone weaker than her or those who have no karma with her as either servants or inconsequentials beings fluttering through her life. She doesn’t know how to befriend people nor earn their trust.

 

Xing Zhi Hui is different. They had a karma line between them from their friendship several life times ago.

 

“You take time getting use to. Do you remember how I was when I first met you?” Aria Se Jivock smile, remembering their first meeting. When Aria Se Jivock hatched her grand scheme to solicit help from a newly created Defyer, she knew she won’t live long enough til the Defyer ascend because the karma lines attached to her either will force her cultivation to stagnate, leaving her weak and vulnerable or pull one of the debtors to kill her. Therefore, she needs to enlist the help of a strong protector who had a strong karma line with her.

 

Without telling anyone in the clans her plan, Aria Se Jivock sneaked out and spent the next three years following her strongest karma line. It leads her to Xing Zhi Hui.

 

Their first meeting was like a male in heat forcing himself on the female. Aria Se Jivock cried out when she met Xing Zhi Hui, threw herself at the complete stranger like a young wife begging her husband not to divorce her and force their friendship on the unsuspecting woman.

 

Xing Zhi Hui hated the sticky insane woman who claim they were sworn siblings in one of their previous lives and they should continue their relationship in this lifetime. If she could, she would sever Aria Se Jivock’s head from her body, burning her body beyond ashes and dissipate her soul so they never meet again in any life times.

 

Sadly, her master agreed with the woman from the Ethereal Depth and accepted the loon as a disciple.

 

It didn’t help that Aria Se Jivock was born with Sky level water spirit vein.

 

The Brilliant Yin Sect have a variety of techniques, spells, and skills for all type of spirit vein be it earth, fire, wind, or the rare vein such as lightning and space, but their highest cultivation manual is the Crystal Heart Frozen River Sutra. It can only be practiced by a cultivator with water or ice spirit veins.

 

Hence, when cultivators of the Brilliant Yin Sect encounters an ice or water spirit vein holder higher than earth grade, they are immediately taken into the sect.

 

Although the beginning part of the Crystal Heart Frozen River Sutra is taught to all ice or water spirit vein holders, few met the conditions required to continue to cultivate the Crystal Heart Frozen River Sutra to a higher level.

 

There are three cultivators in the history of the Brilliant Yin Sect that have successfully practice the Crystal Heart Frozen River Sutra, the original creator of the sutra, an immortal ancestor that rumored to have ascended to the higher realms ten thousand years ago and the Grand Elder of the Brilliant Yin Sect, Bing Hei Ying.

 

Aria Se Jivock met the condition to cultivate the Crystal Heart Frozen River Sutra, however, she chose to switch to the Raging Sea Sutra. The Sect didn’t question the change though Xing Zhi Hui knew her master lamented over Aria Se Jivock decision.

 

Xing Zhi Hui confronted Aria Se Jivock over her decision only to receive the cryptic reply, “I have too many attachments to continue with the Crystal Heart Frozen River Sutra.”

 

Regardless of their initial impression, Xing Zhi Hui protected Aria Se Jivock.

 

“If you remember how we first met, then do you remember that I tried to kill you. If master wasn’t there to mediated, I would have flung you into a space crack and call it a day. You were worse than a ghost out for revenge.” Xing Zhi Hui didn’t mince her words. She did hate Aria Se Jivock back then though the sentiment mellowed as they spent time together.

 

“Zhi Hui!”

 

“I’m telling you this for your own good. If you want help from that girl, then keep your distance.”

 

“But I need to make a good impression so she’d give me a letter of introduction!”

 

“What good impression? The impression you made now was a stupid moron with ulterior motives.” Xing Zhi Hui smacked Aria Se Jivock in the head. Having felt her exasperation towards her partner abated slightly, the leather clad woman continue to smack the twit.

 

“Stop, I might become stupid from the damage done to my head!” Not willing to stand around for a beating, Aria Se Jivock covered her head and ran for it.

 

“You are already stupid, you won’t losing anything from a few beating. The last couple of beatings I gave you proved it.”

 

“Zhi Hui!!!!”

55