Chapter 0071
1.1k 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 0071

“Hello, little sister. What is a sweet child like you doing in a place like this? If you aren’t careful, then you might get eaten.”

 

Tempest began to wonder if she was a pervert magnet. First, it was fertilizer. Now it is a young man dressed in an elaborate blue silk robe embroidered with silver threads. The young man looked better than fertilizer with his kind, concerned expression, and gentle demeanor. This guy looks can definitely pass as the second main lead or the handsome villain.

 

“I was eating.” Tempest pointed to the fish she was eating earlier to prove her point. Nothing wrong with playing dumb. She even put on the puzzled expression she mastered.

 

Unfortunately, it was the wrong tactic to use on Li Feng. With an ‘ah so cute’ like those silly boy band fans, Li Feng scooped up the adorable little girl into his arms.

 

“Young master Li Feng, she is only a child,” the blond protested. Although Li Feng had a reputation for being a playboy, the blond never heard of his interest in underaged girls.

 

“She's like a beautiful doll. Look at those black eyes, those pouty little lips and the soft skin. I can play with all her day.”

 

The blond began to give him strange looks and slowly inched away from the lolicon.

 

Li Feng is a healthy adult male. He is attracted to the normal things an adult male is attracted to, namely large breasts, thin waist, curvy hips, and a voluminous butt. Seeing the little loli looking cutesy with her big adorable eyes and clear innocent expression pressed on his heart. He’d never seen anyone so pure as the child he held in his arms.

 

Twin desires twisted through him. He wanted to protect the little girl’s innocence, take her into his arms and shield her from the cruelty of the world. At the same time, he wanted to lock her up, hide her from the world so she can only see him. He wanted to destroy the innocence he so coveted.

 

The dark desire to possess warred with the desire to protect.

 

Both his desires agree on one thing - hold onto the little girl.

 

How she acts will determine her treatment.

 

“Hey, little girl, what is your name? Where are your parents? Do you want to follow big brother back home?” Li Feng began to poke her cheeks and pull her hair. He can’t keep his hand still for a moment. He wanted to know if her skin is as soft as it looks everywhere. Are those small hands tender or rough with hard work? Is the waist flexible like a snake or stiff as a board? How about those calf muscles? Oh… her feet. Are her feet as small as they look or did she bind them to make it look smaller? It is fine if it is naturally small. It’s a no-no if they are bound. Feet binding hurt and deform the bones. If she grows up to have big feet, it is all the better for him to rub.

 

Yes, when she grows up! She will be his wife when she grows up. There is nothing wrong with raising a wife from a young age. Many cultivators do it. His older brother’s Senior Martial Uncle is raising his wife right now!

 

Li Feng can already imagine his future with the little beauty.

 

Tempest felt chills run up her spine the entire time the big pervert was holding her. The bastard is a damn lolicon! From the way the blond addresses him, Tempest can tell this so-called ‘young master Li Feng’ is the local tyrant.

 

The red mage hates the local tyrant the most. The position was tailor made for her. Anyone who tries to steal her position is the enemy.

 

A nasty shiver runs up her spine. The bastard was getting bolder and bolder. His pig hands haven’t stopped moving for a second and the lascivious leer on his face wasn’t a good sign. Tempest had to get out of here.

 

Tempest made a move to bite the bastard but Li Feng was used to a woman’s wily ways. He immediately covers the little tiger’s mouth with big hands, pressing her deeper into his embrace. Onlookers who didn’t notice the small details might think he was soothing a temperamental child.

 

Tempest tried to kick the bastard where it hurts. The movies always made it so easy. Kick the man between the legs then he’d bend down in pain and drop whatever or whoever he was holding. Viola, escaped hostage.

 

If Tempest could think of it, so could Li Feng. He moved his other hand to hold Tempest’s stubby little legs while positioning his arm under her butt. It wasn’t a secure hold as Li Feng tried his best not to harm her.

 

“Ventus is there a way to for Wind Blade to attack from a different angle from the caster? Like he’s facing me but the Wind Blade attacks him from the back?” Tempest knows better than to openly attack the local tyrant, hence her questioning the spirits about the angle of attack.

 

You can add coordinates to the spell. Coordinates direct the movement of the spell, but it doesn’t modify the spell at the bases, so the coordinates must be within the first circle.

 

“Add coordinates to make a regular Wind Blade a guided missile Wind Blade. Got it.”

 

Not quite. Coordinates have to be given in three dimensional terms: X, Y, and Z. Once the coordinates are designated, then the direction of the attack has to be specified or other coordinates can be given as the target. If you want a guided missile type attack, substitute the endpoint coordinates for the target.

 

Before Tempest could rejoice in her new-found knowledge, the bastard started peppering Tempest with slobbering kisses a dog might use to greet its owner.

 

Sheer unadulterated rage laced with disgust coursed through Tempest.

 

Before she didn’t want to duke it out with the bastard since she is technically in hiding. She thought she could knock the bastard unconscious and escape without resorting to her spirits but his action crossed the line.

 

Tempest didn’t care about her first kiss in this world. The first kiss is overrated in her opinion. What ignites her rage was being sexually harassed by an arrogant bastard who thinks he can boss her around because he is rich and powerful. She can harass other people; no one can harass her or they’d get the beating of a lifetime.

 

Hence, Tempest gave the beating of a lifetime to this bastard.

 

First, she sent two Wind Blades towards his wrist. She read somewhere the wrist is full of veins, tendons, and ligaments. If they were to be damaged, the bastard wouldn't be able to hold a sword for the rest of his life.

 

Tempest made a mistake. She thought the damage she inflicted was enough to cripple the pervert. She forgot mortals or cultivators in the Cardinal Realm are hardier than the people back on Earth.

 

The bastard twisted his body with Tempest in his arms and evaded her attacks.

 

“Who dares sneak attack this young master and his future wife?” Li Feng yelled in anger. Anyone who attacks him with his future wife in his arm will die, no questions asked!

 

Future wife her butt! If this pervert thinks she’s going to marry him, he is going to have a lot of pain coming his way!

 

Shing.

 

Shing.

 

Shing.

 

Tempest sent three more Wind Blades towards Li Feng. She didn’t care about her safety anymore. The damn bastard won’t let anything happen to his self-proclaimed future wife and Tempest was too angry to give a damn.

 

Li Feng knew the assailant wasn’t going to take it easy on him as the rate of the attacks increased. He can easily escape but his future bride might get hurt. He won’t allow that.

 

Li Feng noticed the blond peeking at the scene safely from behind the pillar.

 

Tempest got dizzy as Li Feng executed a series of movement technique that allowed him to dodge the consecutive Wind Blades she was casting towards him. It seems his reputation, and the reputation of his clan, has some basis in fact.

 

Tempest got shoved into the blond’s arm and with a “Protect her well or else,” Li Feng moved away from the duo. Pervert or no, Tempest had to hand it to the man, at least he was conscientious enough not to involve innocent bystanders.

 

A devilish thought popped into Tempest’s mind. She slowed down the rate of her attacks then stopped it all together.

 

Tempest watched from the safety of the blond’s arm as Li Feng continued his vigilance against the unknown attacker. He didn’t let his guard down when the attacks stopped. The pervert had a brain. He must have survived enough assassination attempts to know the attackers always leave a bit of reserved to either do one final attack or save the energy to run.

 

Throughout their fight, the attacker had never shown his face so Li Feng knew he was aiming for the kill instead of running, just like Tempest wanted him to think.

 

The red mage cast a Wind Blade close to her body. The blond wasn’t inept as she made herself out to be. She noticed the change in the air and moved to escape, trying to take Tempest with her.

 

When she knew she couldn’t avoid the Wind Blade, she used her body to protect Tempest from harm. Luckily the Wind Blade veered off to the side, lightly cutting the blond and Tempest’s shoulder.

 

“Ahhhh.” The scream attracted the attention of Young Master Li Feng. Tempest watched as Young Master Li Feng's face contorted with rage while he pushed his movement skills to the extreme to reach the girl's side.

 

This was when she smashed his head with a large block of ice, knocking the bastard unconscious.

32