Chapter 0072
1.1k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 0072

Tempest was quite pleased with her actions. She figured out the pervert has a morbid interest in her so she used herself as bait to knock the bastard unconscious. While her pride was on a high, her conscience tried to make her feel guilty because regardless of her feelings, Li Feng did come to her ‘rescue’ when he thought she was in danger.

 

She knocks her conscience out with the hammer call self-preservation.

 

Said hammer pointed out there was no one coming despite all the racket they made.

 

Tempest turned towards the blond for answers only to receive a wary look.

 

“It was you who was attacking young master Li Feng.” It was a statement and not a question. The blond already figured it out when the Wind Blade veered off to scratch their shoulders instead of going for their necks.

 

‘The young girl was the assailant’ was the only conclusion that made sense to the blond. If there was a third party attacker, then they would have killed the girls. Instead, the Wind Blade startled the girls enough to attract Li Feng’s attention. The little doll might have been in collusion with the attacker but after Li Feng was knocked unconscious, no one showed up to kill him. No attackers and a little girl with a proud expression on her face as she stood over Li Feng, the conclusion was obvious.

 

“He deserves it. Who lay their hands on a cute, harmless little girl like me?”

 

The blond’s eyes began to twitch. Harmless? If the little brat was harmless then what would cultivators consider dangerous? A three thousand kilogram tiger going berserk in the middle of the streets?

 

The blond snorted at the little brat’s claim.

 

“Anyways, can you tell me why no one is coming this way despite all the noise we made?”

 

“Do you know where you are?”

 

“Absolutely not! I came here to find a nice and quiet place to eat. I wasn’t expecting the show to be included.” Tempest said happily, trying to go for innocent and naive. She shouldn’t have bothered since the impression of her taking out young master Li Feng was already in the blond’s mind.

 

“This is the private entertainment courtyard. Customers come here for a… different experience.” the blond tried to be tactful. She didn’t want to say this is sadomasochism area of the brothel and destroy the world view of the little girl.

 

“Why are you here? You don’t look like you are into rough sex.”

 

The blond wanted to vomit blood. Here she was trying to preserve the innocence of a little girl who wandered into the wrong area of a brothel only to be told quite bluntly her effort was wasted.

 

How did she run into this strange little girl?

 

“I came to serve young master Li Feng.”

 

“Him? The pervert who is into little girls?”

 

“Ummm, yes?”

 

“Aren’t you a little old for his taste?”

 

A freezing chill, colder than the polar vortex that blasted the United States with snow to an area as renowned for its hot and humid conditions as Atlanta, Georgia, froze Tempest where she stood.

 

“I am only 30 years old.”

 

“Middle age.” Tempest forgot. Tempest forgot people in the Cardinal Realm aged differently than people on Earth. The body Tempest possessed is 13 years old, yet she looked no older than ten. A 30-year-old woman in the Cardinal Realm is equivalent to a 16 or 17 years old girl back on Earth.

 

Tempest forgot. Tempest forgot women of any age, from any realm, does not like to be called old. Tempest is a woman as well, however, she died or walked straight into the storm depending on the point of view, in her early twenties. She was still young when she transmigrated into the Cardinal Realm. In fact, she got called a baby due to her youthful look.  She resents being treated as a child.

 

Regardless of the growth rate between the two realms, women in both realms react the same way when anyone calls them old. They become very angry.

 

Silly little Tempest suffered the consequence of her stupidity. A freezing oppressive aura slammed into Tempest, chilling her body from the inside out.

 

“What did you say?”

 

Animes used oni mask to express the intense fear emanating from a character. The characters either has their face change into the mask itself or the mask floats in the background. Tempest wondered why the use of the mask became prevalent when characters perceive fear from the characters.

 

She didn’t need to wonder anymore because she can see the cutesy fluff turning into a scary oni!

 

Gulp!

 

“Middle of youth! I said middle of youth. 30 is the age where a woman loses the awkward appearances of a child and gains the elegance of a lady.”

 

The blond continued to glare at Tempest but the pervasive aura abated.

 

Whew!

 

For a minute there, Tempest thought she was going to turn into a popsicle.

 

“What did offensive thing coming out of Young Master Li Feng’s mouth caused you to attack him?”

 

“Ah, so you knew it was me?”

 

“I’m not stupid.”

 

“You act like the proverbial dumb blond,” Tempest grumbled under her breath but the blond still caught her comment.

 

“I’m sure your intelligence will be greater than mine once I beat some sense into you,” the blond gritted out.

 

“A beating only makes people stupider. I don’t want to reduce my intelligence down to your level anytime soon.”

 

“Little brat!” Although the little girl has a mouth everyone wants to beat her for, the blond cannot bring herself to harm the cute little cherub. Threaten and intimidate yes, actually physically smacking her, no.

 

“I mean, trying to use the perverts influence to get this Madam Vyan in trouble is stupid. Everyone knows you met with the guy. They can easily connect the dots. Until he’s willing to protect you for a lifetime, which he isn’t by the way, it is better to use other methods instead. It is better to cause trouble and not get caught.” Tempest pointed out the glaringly obvious flaw to the blond’s plan.

 

“How do you know he isn’t going to protect me from Madam Vyan?” the blond sneered, “Little children should keep their ideas to themselves.”

 

“He called me his future bride after taking one look at me. Can’t be more obvious than that.”

 

The blond, “... as far as I know, he hasn’t slept with anyone, much less little girls.”

 

A young master playboy who isn’t interested in the opposite sex. Yeah, like Tempest would believe that. Next, the blond would tell her the pervert is a clean freak who doesn’t like to be touched! Ha! This scenario only happens in romance stories. The male protagonist doesn’t like to be touched by anyone and then comes along the female lead and bam, instant touchy-feely.

 

Well, Tempest wasn't interested in playing the role of the female protagonist opposite the pervert’s male protagonist.

 

“We have a more pressing matters to attend to rather than discussing the pervert’s sexual inclination.”

 

“Like what?” the blond exhibits the typical behavior of a cool as a cucumber heroine, calm in the face of provocation and knows how to prioritize.

 

Now, this is the female lead’s temperament. Cool, calm and collected! Maybe one day in the future, they would meet each other under different circumstances and fall in love and live happily ever after, like all the heroine in romance novels.

 

Much to Tempest’s surprise, years later when the blond and young master Li Feng does meet each other they… made numerous attempts to kill each other.

 

However, that is for another time.

 

Right now, Tempest has a problem.

 

“What are we going to do with the lolicon?"

 

34