Chapter 0092
1k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 0092

Tempest can’t really blame the Elders for mistakingthe puppet for as the True Child of Storm instead of her charming self. She used up all her mana tryingto go through the chaotic airspace over the guild, she more or less feels like a mortal while the puppet radiates power like a nuclear reactor.

“Hello beautiful, my name is William Shu Mueran.How about you and I go to a more secluded place and have a little chat?” a man with brown hair streak with brilliant silvers came over and began to put the moves on the puppet.

“No fair William. I thought we agreed we weren’t going to do anything until after she settled down!” another man with clear green eyes whined.

“Yeah, yeah, you lying line cutter.”

“Pfft. As if you all weren’t thinking the exact same thing. I’m just faster than you all.” William retortedto the other’s disparaging remarks while looking intensely at Mizu. “Ignore their whining little darling.They only wished they were as good as me.”

Bam.

The wannabe casanova was pushed away by a strong gust of wind and in his place was a handsome carefree man with twinkling eyes and gentle laughing smile. “Please ignore the silly man.He isn’t the best representative of our guild. Let me introduce myself. My name is Leighton Esline.”Leighton bowed as he introduces himself only to be kicked away by a vibrant woman with elegant demeanor.

Poor child, ignore those perverted fools. Come withme. I’ll protect you. My name is Chansinty Evanline.”

Chansinty had her position in front of Mizu replacedby a cute little loli this time.

As if by silent acknowledgement, each Elder was given time to introduce themselves to Mizu before being kicked out by the next person in line. Each Elder was more outrageous than the next as they took their place in front of Mizu.

While Tempest was confused over their strangebehavior, Mizu stayed calm and controlled.

I’ll explain later. Mizu whispered to Tempest.

Tempest didn’t care for an explanation. Any guild Cardis was a part of was bound to be perverse. They have such an exemplary role model, of course their personality would be warped.

Tempest viewed everyone as a stand up comedianin a talent show. They were given three minutes to make the audiences laugh before being booted off the stage by the next contestant. The best way to make an impression is to destroy the goodimpression the previous contestant created all the while highlighting their own good points, hence their outrageous actions.

Tempest covered her mouth, trying to stem the laughter these gorgeous grown mages elicit from here. She didn’t think they would be appreciative of her amusement, yet she couldn’t help herself. Their actions and efforts were what slapstick comedy was made of. Gold. They were truly gold.

One guy was bounced between the pillar and a walllike a ping pong ball then got a extra smack for good measure when the next person in line felt he took too long for his introduction while another gotdragged away by the hair, crying for Mizu to saveher. Tempest’s favorite introduction was the womanto wrote her name using a rainbow as ink. It was so pretty, Tempest want to dash into the display and touch it.

Everything was fine, and dandy until someone hadto take it too far. Tempest had to take exception to the little girl.

“Why do mages have a fascination with little lolis and shotas? They are either admiring the little brats, or they are the little brats.” Tempest thought to herself. Tempest like children. They were silly sweet innocent rascals whose heart and mind were pure and uncorrupted by the taint of humanity.

This little girl with light blue hair and amethyst eyes as clear as a summer day decided to make a deep impression by trying to fondle the boing boing! Since Mizu never let go of Tempest during the whole show and the Elder is a midget, she’d end up mistaking Tempest’s butt for boing boing and started fondlingit like a pervert lecher with eight hands.

An adult smacking a little girl around is child abuse.A child smacking another child around is bullying.Tempest rather bully other people rather than being bullied. She jumped down from Mizu’s embrace and smacked the little brat who was do doubt centuries old in the face.

“Keep your hands to yourself you pervert.” Tempestraged. “You try anything inappropriate with me again and cut off the offending appendage and feedit to the worms.”

The little girl Tempest smacked away fell down to floor with a thump. She turned to look at the mad Tempest with tear glistened eyes, making her look like a pitiable child being bullied by a demon. She brought her hand to touch her bruised cheeks, emphasizing Tempest’s unreasonable temper while making her look like the silent victim enduring a vicious beating.

In response to the abuse victim act, because in no way shape or form are these sly foxes young as theylook and pathetic as they portray themselves to be, Tempest’s temper shot up the roof. She charged the two faced scheming brat and started raining down punches on the fake loli.

The little loli didn’t dare fight back. She whimpered every time a blow was dealt to her small frail looking bodies. Her cries touched a chord in the hearts of on onlookers, begging for someone to save her.

No one came to save her. Everyone here is aware of the little girl’s power. The little girl’s name with Katelin Aling-Vernitos, but everyone in the guild calls her the Soulful Stealer because everytime she steals something and gets caught she puts on a soulful look filled with sorrow and remorse then spin a stunning tale of lies and betrayal leading up to her current plight.

Whether or not her pursuers believe her or not, the momentary pause was enough for Katelin to killeveryone and then skip to the next treasure and next round of trouble.

“Stop!” a voice filled with power range through the hall.

Tempest continued to give a one sided beating. Like hell if she was going to stop when someone tells her so.

“Water Bubble.” By itself [Water Bubble] is an encasement spell. Mages, being inquisitive and ingenious as they are, develop different ways to usethis relatively simple spell. If the caster wanted to capture the target alive, they would add a space variable, changing the small [Water Bubble] into an ocean condensed into a small space and making it seem like the target was swimming in one direction when they weren’t going anywhere in the first place.The caster can also freeze the water and the targetor the favorite among the water mages, using the water as a projectile, hurling the water and the target to the closest solid object. The [Water Bubble]would pop, but the enclosed target would smash into the said solid object.

The impact on the target depends on the intent and strength of the caster. A red mage casting [Water Bubble] and hurling it to a boulder might disorient the target. A purple mage casting the same spellmight kill the target.

The purple mage casting the spell wanted to getTempest away from the Katelin as well as teach her a lesson - stop when an authoritative figure tells you to.

The caster also thought Tempest was an old monster who looks like the little girl she was beating up so the spell he cast was dangerous for the weak Tempest.

Tempest would die on impact if Cardis didn’t react fast enough and pulled her out of the bubble. He tossed her into Mizu’s embraced then turn to confront the caster.

“Still as stupid and pathetic as always aren’t you Mac. You rushed into things without knowing the situation and taking actions regardless of the consequences.”

Mac, the purple mage caster, backed away in the face of Cardis’ ire. “I’m just trying to stop two idiots.There is nothing wrong with that.”

“Again, rushing into things.” Cardis narrowed his eyes in anger. Every Elder in the room immediately put up defensive spells while the idiot in questiontried to run away. Cardis blasted him with a fire spell. Any defense Mac was able to put up vanishedunder the onslaught of Cardis’ fire spell. Given hs water affinities, Mac should have been able to putup a decent fight against Cardis but a bucket of water can not put out an inferno.

Mac doesn’t have the skill, power or experience to win against an enraged Cardis. He was yanked around by Cardis wind spell and crushed under the might of Cardis’ earth spell while he can feel his body burning from the inside out.

Most cultivators think mages spend most of their time researching spells or cultivating their affinities.They spend no time exercising their bodies.Somehow mages gained the reputation as an NEET or an otaku, with all the physical abilities to match.

The Magus Alliance encourages the stereotypebecause it is an added weapon to a mage’s arsenal.The cultivators underestimate the mage and boom;they die.

Young mages are physically weak. Once they complete the outer stage of their cultivation, their bodies develop along the lines of their elements.Earth elements have an almost unbreakable defense; water, plant and light mages have a strongvitality that can heal through almost all damage dealt and so forth.

Mac has an earth mage’s strong defense as well as a water mage’s strong vitality. Even then, Cardis crush the poor fool like an elephant stepping on an ant.

It is also a testament to Cardis’ rage that he goes to the extreme to protect the little girl Mac tried to intimated.

Regardless of the situation, Mac is still their guild mate. They fight and squabble like children all the time but when an external force tries to mess with, all the mages in the Eternal Spirit Guild stands united. They couldn’t let the poor fool die.

Some of the mages secretly supplied mana to the poor fool. It is debatable if their efforts were made to help Mac or harm him. They might stand united against an external enemy, but they still want the bastard to suffer. Supplying him with mana just makes it, so Cardis can torment him longer.

After all, Cardis is a member of the Eternal Spirit Guild. He wouldn’t actually kill one of the Elders…wouldn’t he?

“I, Asclon Burvet, Guild Leader of the Eternal Spirit Guild, order Cardis Gourd to stop his attack against Mac Divdiel.” Cardis shot Asclon a disgruntled look, but stopped his attack.

Cardis could disobey an official order from the Guild Leader, but the man can use it as ground to push the Guild Leader position on him, something he’s been avoiding all of his life. He isn’t going to fall into Asclon’s trap now for measly Mac Divdiel. If Mac did succeed in killing Tempest, then Cardis would have killed him on the spot, official order or no. This time, Cardis only wanted to teach the idiot a lesson so he retracted his power.

Cardis left behind the core of is [Magma] spell inside Mac. The bastard would suffer for the next month at least.

Perhap some introduction are in order.” Asclon did have to be present to figure out the situation. He’d clean up after these mischievous brats long enough to know what happen from a glance.

“My name is Kataigida.” The Mizu controlled puppet, so name Kataigida said, “The 13 year girl the man name Mac attacked previous is my Resonance.”

23