Discontent Essay on 06.01.2021
450 9 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm here to express my discontent on this lazy author who disappeared for weeks neither updating nor concluding his story, honestly it has a high potential but seeing it being neglected leaves me with a bad taste I don't know how this asshole eats his dinner when he's losing his readers left n right, maybe he's got diabetes and he's shitting nd farting tons everyday so he's unable to continue his story, that or he's got short term mental disorder switching between sanity n insanity, maybe he's insane most of the time with drugs n stuff, or maybe he's got some messed up personal relationships he's got to fix with his sister and mother and possibly his bisexual friends too, that or he's got some lack of money and he decided it's a good idea to kidnap some bank employee and demand money from him, then going on to establish a cult finally being found by the police, and then adding them to his own cult, going on crusades against the vatican, and finally, maybe aliens from sector 51 decide he's got the best D nd descend to earth reverse-raping him for three days when his friends and a friendly alien help him escape but he's got struck in a space distortion  and ended up in cultivation world where he decides to kill the bitches there nd saving some damsels in distress, and bam! he's gone missing for 16 days without any warning or intimation, or maybe there is but he chose to ignore them anyway coz he's crazy, then proceeds to equip a really cool cyber arm  nd imitate Bucky and get into a fight with a shield wielding superhero with an american flag outfit, eventually fighting against a big bad Eternal of Titan who kills half of the lifeforms of the universe before going to the past and stopping him from doing that and losing a sci-fi armor-wearing friend, before getting a green n black watch which lets him transform into 10 aliens, proceeding to eliminate the planet, killing em aliens who are still having an orgy with themselves due to plot, and then proceeding to eliminate almost all major superpowers in the universe by increasing his powers xianxia style, getting a super powerful old man spirit in a ring and cutting off his engagement(marriage?) with his former wife(?) who later recognises her own foolishness, and then proceeding to bitch slap his mother who turns out to be the yandere son-con mom she is,  and then finding out his own sister is actually the hidden super boss who's got super OP powers, plot armor and a messed up timeline, who came to save him from his own death from the future herself, before deciding to kill herself thrice, by allowing him to be the one true god succeeding the past god, and living off eternity in loneliness before remembering his little trees, only to find out a Googolplex years has passed and his trees have long since been dead, wallowing in regret that he didn't get to spend time with them, before losing what little emotion he had, becoming cold and living only for the purpose of fulfilling his role, before getting bitch slapped by his past self who time-travelled to the future to get him come to his senses, so he erases all the future timelines where he doesn't spend time with his trees, returning to past by sacrificing all his powers in the process, now leading a fulfilling life, only to find out all of this has just been a joke for a certain ROB (Resident Omnipotent Being) who decides it's a good idea to have him travel to different anime worlds, now our resident author goes on a journey in the multiverse, the first world being naruto and he gets sharingan, EMS, rinnegan, byakugan, tenseigan, and the eight gates, and then proceeds to learn all the jutsus, before killing madara and kaguya, and then also killing the whole ninja world and the Ootsutsuki clan, going on a journey in the universe of naruto, finding several clans more powerful than the ootsutsuki, then proceeding to merge their own powers with himself and eliminating them the same old xianxia style, before being the only remaining lifeform, so decides to stop the universe and start it again, witnessing the birth and death of the universe, understanding the profound truths of life and death, yin and yang, then goes to DBZ world, challenging the High priest and Xeno, killing them both, then challenging the ROB, killing him, then finding out there's a creator god above the ROB, before killing him too with anime bullshit n stupid fanfic logic, ending the series because he found it too boring, only to find out several people who are even above him (readers) complaining to him for ending it in such a sad note, before he decides to become a monk ignoring the mortal world, leading a happy and fulfilling life, only to get bitch slapped again by his past self for once again ignoring his trees, only to go to before when ROB bitch slaps him, bitch slapping him in return, killing him in return, then killing his past self, taking his place, spending his time with his time for ever and ever, only for a certain death lady ( that one girl that he meets after his death ) who goes all yandere for not seeing him for several googolplexes, before adding her into his own harem, then adding all living ladies, young and old, into his harem, before getting himself killed off school days-style for his own debauchery, then forgetting all this by spending an uncountable amount of time in that void of death, before once again meeting the death lady, reincarnating as a Cockswell with a sister who ignores him, then reincarnating in an otome game, before repeating the same processes for eternity. Thanks for reading. Ciao.

6