Aze’s Irregular case 2: The Wrong Place part 1
206 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So what do I have this time?" , I exasperated as I though back to the previous week of back to back Irregular cases of one kind: masochist. Although I got used to tolerating their personality enough to point where I am able to torture just send to the dumping ground called, Earth.

"Actually you do have a new type of Irregular case. Also for the future knowledge, you will be experiencing a new type of Irregular every week till your year of service end and case evaluation. The evaluation of cases must be satisfactory to show your ready to retire." , Demora unenthusiastically spoke.

 "Wait! I haven't heard about there being a requirement for a satisfactory evaluation in order to retire?" 

 "Do you expect otherwise? If you did, you have to have some screws loose since if there wasn't an evaluation, there would be those who just press the button immediately for every case and that be all. But, what would this requirement be if it was easy enough for newbie to pass. But don't worry that much about the evaluation since the higher ups are not so sadistic that you need beyond average for the case to be consider acceptable. You just need to show you put effort in."

 " Oh yeah that remind me, are you just in charge of Irregular hall or are you also trying for retirement? "

 "I'm not retiring, but I can tell you for sure that by the time you be retiring, I'll be leaving hell. As for why, its both a secret and classfied" , Demora displeasingly spoke and ended with a sigh before continuing, "Well that enough about my life for long time right?"

 "Yeyey..ah. About the current case?" , I stammered as I could literally feels that daggers that emanated from the question she spoke.

 "Sorry, got off topic. Your case today is an extremely special one. The people of earth calls them Chunibyo, other called them narcissistic with backing, while the majority of other worlds call them Heroes. Since I'm in no mood to talk unless you have any info about that damn mole that won't let me catch it. "

"I only know as much as what everyone knows. That they leak information pertaining to Hell's misconduct to lower worlds.", I spoke as walk through the door.

I saw what appears to be a teen girl wearing a blue fluffy pastel colored dress which look too young for her. That the best I could describe how she is, having an aura of a toddler, but an appearance of a teenager. The looks only came second to me, the imperfections came first; the pale color skin with fractures similar to damaged glass, an emotionless complexion with lifeless eyes, and the overwhelming aura of not finished, a neglected porcelain doll.

" I need guidance! ", i yelled to Demora.

" What the hell your yelling about! ", Demora yelled a few seconds after she stormed into the rooms, one hand filled with paper the other had a pen.

" This isn't the Hero and this isn't even supposed to be in hell. "

 "So we aren't the only place that fuck up as well", Demora humorously spoke.

"So what do you we do?"

" Well I have to.. Uhmmm contact the higher ups and the shit with wings to take her to Heaven. All you have to do is make her as comfortable as possible. Try not put more tension to her soul or it may shatter even more. ", Demore spoke with uncertainty.

" Do you think they would be able to fix her soul? "

 "Heaven? Most likely, but not completely."

 "Did this happen before that how you know?"

 " No, but I been to Heaven before only for a short time. "

Edited on 6/30/19 (on a mobile device)

1