Chapter 25
88 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Changling looked down at him and said, “I have been sexually deprived since you left, so how about you do it yourself instead of me having to force you?”

“What?” Youxian asked in disbelief.

Changeling was not fully dressed, and he spread his legs. He pulled Youxian to kneel between his legs and said, “Make sure you enjoy yourself, too. If I dislike it, we will have to start from over and bring out my cane.”

“Please no, I won’t leave your side again,” Youxian said and sat up on his knees between Changling’s legs and ran his hands up Changling’s thighs.

He looked up at him into his eyes and said, “I really never wanted to leave your side, but when I saw the emperor, I was afraid. But if I knew you would hurt yourself like this, I would have never left.”

Changeling raised a brow as he looked at him and said, “Let us forget about this. It is all in the past so you should just concentrate on the present.” 

Youxian nodded his head slowly. He could tell that Changling did not want to talk about this anymore. He looked down at Changling’s member and frowned when he saw he was not erect. He looked up at Changling and saw that he had closed his eyes already.

This organ before him intimidated him so much already and now he had to please Changling himself? How was he going to do that?

Taking the organ into his hand, Youxian started stroking it with a firm grip to get it hard. He looked up at Changling while he did this and saw that he was frowning slightly.

‘Am I not doing it right?’ He asked himself.

He looked down and saw that Changling’s member was now happy and seemed to be pleased. Leaning over, he opened his mouth the way Changling taught him and sucked in his ball sack.

Changling moaned from above him. Youxian was still rough when handling him, but he did not complain. He loved a bit of pain, but that can’t be said for Youxian, who was a big crybaby.

“Enough,” Changling gritted out.

Youxian stopped and looked at him. “Was I bad?”

Changling shook his head. He opened his eyes to look at him and said, “I want your mouth around my cock, not trying to swallow my balls up.”

Youxian pouted with a slight nod. He actually enjoyed sucking on his balls, but he was not going to admit to that just yet.

Opening his mouth, he stuck out his tongue and licked it from the base to the tip, and flicked his tongue over the hole.

Changling moaned and lied down on the bed as he felt Youxian encase his tip and start sucking on it.

He bobbed his head, lathering the tip, smothering it in saliva and slowly started swallowing Changling whole as he continued to go down the length.

He pulled back to breathe, then went in again and tapped Changling on his side to get his attention.

Changling sat up on the bed and guided himself down Youxian’s throat as he gagged. He then started thrusting his manhood gently in and out of Youxian’s mouth. The deeper he went, the difficult it got for Youxian to take him in, thus leading to his face and eyes turning a light shade of pink.

Changling pulled all the way out and looked down at Youxian. He took in deep breaths as he looked at Changling’s manhood, then opened his mouth to let Changling in.

Changling was happy to see that he was so obedient and guided his manhood into the warm channel and started thrusting in and out faster.

Youxian felt Changling growing inside his mouth and hollowed out his cheeks like he was taught and continued sucking and slurping.

Changling’s hips locked while he was all the way in and came down Youxian’s throat. He unloaded with a grunt, as his body shuddered in happiness. It’s been a while, and he was enjoying this. He pulled out slowly with a few thrusts, making sure everything was out, and fell back down on the bed, exhausted. Who knew that missing your consort would take so much out of you?

Youxian was still on his knees but sitting back on his feet and looked at Changling’s manhood that was limp. This was unusual since his prince was so active.

He looked down at himself, then looked away, embarrassed. He got up from the floor and ran his hands up Changling’s thighs and kissed him up his stomach and stopped by his nipples. He sucked on Changling’s left nipple while he played with the right nipple.

Changling ran his hands up Youxian’s back and started pulling off his robes and chucking them to the side.

Youxian kissed his way up Changling’s chest, up his neck, then sat on Changling’s stomach, minding not to hurt the wound as he took off his inner robes and threw them onto the ground.

He looked down at Changling and saw that he was gazing up at him. He glanced away and asked, “Why are you looking at me like that, Your Highness?”

“When will you call me by my name Ah-Xian?” Changling asked as he ran his right hand up Youxian’s slim side. His hand stopped on Youxian’s cheek and squeezed it, earning a moan.

Looking down at Changling, Youxian said, “It is disrespectful to call you by your name, Your Highness, especially on imperial grounds.”

“It is just you and I here,” Changling stated softly as he placed a strand behind his ear.

Youxian leaned down and stopped when their noses touched. He looked at Changling’s lips and licked his own. Brushing his hair behind his ear that came down, he looked up into Changling’s expected gaze and whispered, “I will let you have your way with me when you are all healed Ah-Ling, for now, let me take care of you.”

Changling raised his hands to cup Youxian’s cheeks and said as he looked into his eyes with a gaze of devotion, “My name sounds delicious when you call it.”

Youxian chuckled and continued in a whisper as he started stroking Changling’s wet organ, “I know, that is why I never call you by it.”

“But you do when you want me to please this part of you,” Changling said as he slipped his finger into Youxian’s throbbing entrance.

“Ah!” Youxian gasped and pressed his lips against Changling’s. He rocked his hips, making his hole move up and down on Changling’s fingers that were sitting inside him, moving in digit by digit.

Changling’s fingers caressed his inner walls, who were greedy and wanted all of him. 

He sat up, pressing his hands against Changling’s chest and pushed back so that Changling’s fingers hit a certain spot. He raised his hips slightly and started rocking his hips back and forth while he moaned in pleasure with his head hanging down.

As he concentrated on bouncing his hips, he wanted to see what it looked like and looked between his legs. There he saw Changling’s member lying limp while he was busy pleasing himself.

He took it in his hand and took his own member and started pumping them together, keeping a steady rhythm. 

Youxian took both members in one hand and started stroking them together, creating an electrifying sensation, making him stoke faster and rock his hips faster.

Changling licked his lips as he watched on. Youxian looked so exotic right now.

“Ah, ah, ah, yes!” Youxian exclaimed as he came into the air and released a fart.

Changling removed his fingers from the soiled entrance, pulling a hand full of cum over to his chest and rested his aching hand on it. Youxian continued stroking them both and when he was relieved, he let go of himself and took care of Changling, who came a little later.

Youxian’s wrist was in pain when he was done, but he did not mind it. Looking down at Changling, he chuckled and asked, “How did you get this dirty?”

0