Chapter 32
86 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Changling smirked, “So now you are interested?”

Youxian cowered and lowered his gaze. “If you don’t want to, then I am okay with it.”

He smirked and grabbed Youxian’s wrists. He dragged him over to the bed, then threw him on it. Climbing on, he turned Youxian around.

Taking his hands, he reached up to the headboard and said, “Don’t let go alright? If you do, I’ll stop.”

Youxian nodded his head and moved out of the way slightly when Changling placed a pillow down for his head.

He lifted Youxian up and lined himself up to make sure that he was positioned well, then he sat on his feet and looked at Youxian’s entrance.

It was pink, calling his name and looking delicious. He licked his lips and closed in on the entrance.

Youxian gasped as Changling licked across his slit. He quickly curled into a ball and said frightened, “No, your highness, you must not.”

Changling gazed at him, thinking, ‘Didn’t I tell him to not move?’

He forced him down and spread his legs. Looking into his eyes as he hovered over him, he said, “Stay still.”

Youxian shook his head. “No, it’s dirty.”

“But you said you cleaned it?” he asked, confused.

“I did,” he quickly answered.

Changling chuckled, then kissed down his stomach to his manhood. He spread Youxian’s legs open and, in a split second, his tongue entered his forbidden passage.

Youxian gasped in disbelief, and the air inside his lungs vanished.

Changling’s eyes rolled back in pleasure as he devoured Changling’s entrance, extending his tongue deeper and deeper as he explores his inner walls that always clung to his fingers.

Changling’s hands fondled his thighs as he moaned in pure bliss. He had only done this once before with another man and did it many times tasting a woman’s vagina, but as sweet as his sisters were, Youxian was truly the best—he was meant for him.

Youxian felt so embarrassed having the prince’s mouth latched onto him and even as he protested mentally, his body was begging for more 

This is what he wanted, what he had heard about, what he had dreamt of and what he has seen—this was everything and it was happening to him.

“Your Highness…” he called.

Changling opened his eyes annoyed and looked at him but he couldn’t see his face as Youxian was arched so high that he could turn himself over at any moment.

His body started trembling as an odd feeling surged through him. He was too far gone to stop himself.

He climaxed, cumming and farting at the same time.

Changling ignored the smell, but what entered his mouth he didn’t expect. Retrieving his tongue, he got up on his knees and let it fall out if his mouth onto Youxian’s stomach, filling his bellybutton.

His mouth still had some left inside, and it tasted strange, not like he was used to.

His gaze travelled up to his face, then back to the white mess. He moved up, hovering over him, and kissed him.

Youxian wrapped his arms around his neck, getting passionate.

Changling smiled inside as he lined himself up. He broke away from their kiss to catch air and entered Youxian with great difficulty.

Youxian was screaming and pulled out from cloud nine as all of the Prince sunk into him.

Changling gave no words of comfort, nor did he speak. He waited for Youxian to cease his screams and loosen the death grip he had on him.

“Your Highness, why?” He asked 

Changling swallowed, incapable of speaking. He took in a deep breath and grabbed the sheets. It looks like Youxian wasn’t letting him go and he wasn’t going to waste this opportunity.

Youxian let out a loud groan as he came against Changling’s stomach while he clung to him for life with his arms and legs.

Changling lowered him onto the bed and kneeled between his legs. He looked down between them to where they were connected and slowly pulled out. The semen he ejaculated into him came flowing out, soaking the sheets under them.

Changling fell to the side and looked up at the ceiling. He was worn out, but he had the best time of his life.

Youxian turned on his side and ran his hands over Changling’s stomach and apologized, “I’m sorry for messing on you, Your Highness.”

Changling groaned and swung his right arm under his head and turned to look at Youxian and saw that his eyes were closed. He rubbed his hands over Youxian’s bruised thigh and said, “If I didn’t want you messing on me and the sheets, would we be intimate? And stop switching between your highness and my name, choose one or don’t speak to me at all.”

Youxian scoffed and opened his eyes. “I still can’t believe I’ve chosen to stay here with you.”

“Why did you?” Changling asked him.

“Isn’t it because you forced me?” Youxian asked him instead of answering.

Changling lifted his hand then slammed it down on his butt but Youxian was too tired to react and complained, “I’ll put you to sleep myself if you start with that punishment bullshit again.”

Changling glared at him and asked, “Haven’t I tired you out? You are talking a lot for someone who should be asleep.”

Youxian immediately shut his eyes and didn’t answer him. Changling narrowed his eyes with a smirk and said, “Answer me.”

He opened his eyes and asked, “Your Highness, if you did not know about me and saw me on the street, would you have chosen me to be yours?”

Changling raised a brow as he looked into his eyes. He didn’t know why Youxian was asking him this question, but decided to answer honestly. “I don’t know. I had someone before coming here but it was not serious and we were messing around but my mother warned me that once I get to the palace, I couldn’t jump around from man to man, I’d only cause trouble for them and it would attract unwanted attention to me.”

“How is it you are comfortable being the way you are?” Youxian asked.

Changling smirked, he popped a kiss on his lips and said, “Growing up, I was taught to not let my environment and background influence me but the teachings of my parents. They taught me I could like and be with who I want and never to let that person down. And even if people do not look at me properly because I like another man, doesn’t mean that I will let them get away with their wrongs. So answering your questions, it was convenient to have you walk into my life, it made things easier for me not having to go through marriage proposals and on the bright side, I am together with the person my birth father approves of, although not for each other even so, he approves of you.”

0