3: Entrance Ceremony
259 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ascension up the walkway from the school gate to the main building was long but still elegantly crafted with beige-colored bricks set firmly in place. With the fluttering cherry blossom petals falling to the ground as girls grouped up to chat as they walked. The sweet smell of spring in the air made it almost believable that this would be a wonderful start to a brand new school year. Saya had already become a silent spectacle with her beauty upon the well-traveled path of the school grounds to the school's gym in which the entrance ceremony was to take place. Depending on the start it would sometimes be hosted in the auditorium instead.

The gym of Lobel Academy, large and polished hardwood floors that smelled of being freshly cleaned, was filled with chairs and labeled with names of the incoming freshmen alphabetically. There were plenty of decorations and teachers lined the walls as they watched the girls file in. Without even having to search Saya found her last name and sat down quietly as she waited for the festivities to begin. Out of the seven capture targets, only 2 of them were also incoming freshmen with you. The others were either in the grades above you or, as applies to only one of them, would only be introduced in your second year of school. However, not much of this would apply until after the entrance ceremony.

Finally, the chatter of young girls came to a hush as a formally dressed elderly woman came onto the stage and stood behind the podium, holding her hand out to guarantee everyone knew to be quiet. Once it was completely quiet in the room, the woman revealed a bright smile and began to speak.

Now she's going to say, "Welcome students, to Lobel Academy! I am your headmistress, Madam Hirabayashi. It is an honor and a pleasure to have you all here on our lovely grounds."

"Welcome students, to Lobel Academy! I am your headmistress, Madam Hirabayashi. It is an honor and a pleasure to have you all here on our lovely grounds."

Dear God, I have heard this speech way too many times I cannot believe I remember the entire thing. That's hilarious and honestly pretty sad. Do I even have to listen to this now?

Saya, despite looking like she was attentively listening as the headmistress spoke, was completely tuning her out as she quickly realized that she remembered every part of the speech due to how many times she'd had to sit through the entire things over ten times. As the little old lady with a white butterfly brooch, the symbol of Lobel, droned on and on she began to think again.

Hirabayashi's route was always so stupid to do since she's related to the headmistress. Fucking hated her ass when she threatened to get me expelled for talking to girls that were a "bad influence". At least she only murdered me once or twice.

Saya tuned back into the entrance ceremony when Madam Hirabayashi was nearing the end of her speech.

"And now, a few words from our current Student Council President, and do please give her a warm welcome, Miss Hirabayashi Ayaka!"

Applause flooded the air of the auditorium as Madam Hirabayashi stepped aside and a much younger, much prettier Hirabayashi took the podium. A girl dressed in a particularly pressed and ironed uniform that seemed white enough to be brand new cleared her throat before beginning to speak, bright gym lights illuminating neatly braided navy blue hair that was rested upon her shoulders.

"As students of Lobel Academy," she began, "you will be upheld to a standard of conduct, performance, and respect befitting of your station and our school's long history of producing society prepared women. Your growth and improvement are our teacher's and upperclassmen's top priority and just as we hope to set an example for you, we hope that you shall set an example for the girls who come after you. Always remember that not only are you the future of our country but the women of tomorrow, the girls of today, and the pride of our predecessors. I hope this school year is not only filled with your successes but your failures as well for without failure, there is no growth, and without growth, you are not having your full Lobel experience. I hope you make many good friends and lose some along the way. I hope that your tomorrows are better than your yesterdays." Hirabayashi, looking out at the crowd with a piercing focus in purple hue nodded. "And I hope to see you all to the ends of your Lobel Academy careers."

Rapid applause once again as Hirabayashi stepped off of the podium and Madam Hirabayashi took her spot once again.

Fucking Ayaka Hirabayashi. Year 3 Student and the headmistress's granddaughter. The perfect student with perfect grades and all that. Hates Nishimoto and Iwasaki with a passion despite also being related to Iwasaki. Her standards are stupidly high and capturing her after she goes to university is hard as hell.

That will be all for today's entrance ceremony activities. Homeroom teachers will be collecting you and taking you to your classrooms so pay close attention while names are called."

Waiting patiently for her name to be called as girls left their seats and then exited the gym single file with their homeroom teacher. This part was always a bit of a toss-up in a way. Although the homeroom teacher was always different when she started another attempt, so did the two Year 1 students who could be in her class. Sometimes she got both Sonoda and Takai, sometimes she got one or the other. Once she got neither and that attempt was one of the rougher ones on her psyche. As of current, she wanted to have Takai in her class more than Sonoda but getting both of them would be the best of both worlds.

"For Miss Kobayashi's homeroom..." names, names, names." Furuta... Sonoda... Takai..."

RNG you wonderful son of a bitch.

Another successful entrance ceremony.

[ Hello! Again! momonono as always! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Quick question, would you guys like a chapter of with all the capture targets in it or would you rather have them introduced slowly? Just checking in! Remember to favorite, comment, do the poll, and if you enjoyed add this story to your reading list! Love ya <3 ]

Would You Like A Chapter Showing All The Capture Targets?
  • Yes Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No Votes: 6 42.9%
Total voters: 14
8