*Announcements*
209 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hi hi dear readers 🤍,

 

It's been a while since I had last updated a chapter, as I've been busy with so many things in my life. Nevertheless, throughout my days, I've never forgotten about this story, because it still remains as something special that I love. I am especially grateful for the readers who have added this book to their library, waiting patiently for a new chapter update. But...

Sadly, I will be dropping this current series and re-writing the whole story again from chapter zero, under a new title.

 

The reason for this is that, after a few months, I came back to read the story and I saw several inconsistencies in plotting and character development, especially with the main character.

I'm also planning to switch to third-person limited writing, because I feel like it suits better with the story. Although, I'm sure some people will still feel more comfortable with first-person narration.

 

I do hope you'll stick around when I post the re-written version. You can follow my scribble hub account to get updated for when the new story is published.

And I apologize for the inconveniences I've made.

I promise you this is not the end.

 

Sincerely,

Lentin :)

2