Chapter 1: Premonition
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a small serene place, there is this young lady that will unexpectedly change the turn of her destiny… Blessed and trusted of an important task together with the four ordinary people from the other world! The task that I am talking about is…*Drum rolls* to become the defender/hero/guardians of the two worlds!

 

Devika’s POV*

 

W-what is this? Why am I being chained? Am I a dog? Char (just kidding)! But seriously, it’s burning hot eh… the metal chain is burning my skin! I turned my head from left to right to see where the heck am I. W-wait! What’s that? W-why does it feel like the world is being filled with danger? What’s happening?! What is this all?! W-wait… Who are those? I’m seeing some silhouettes…

 

“Wait! Hey! Do you guys hear me?! Do you mind if you can unbolt the chains?!”

 

Did they hear me or not?

 

“Heeeyyy! Can you unbolt these chains, please? It hurts, the burning metal chains’ burning my skin, it’s burning my skin! Please!” wait are they leaving?! Oh gosh, wait! Please help me unclasped these burning chains before you leave!

 

“PLEASE WAAAIIIII-“

 

*KRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!* * alarm clock sound*

 

"Whaaa!" *Woke up*

 

“ Phew, it’s just a dream,” I said to myself while forcing my sleepy eyes to open.

 

"Good Morning!" I happily greet myself.

 

♫Hmm♫ hmm♪ hmm♪ *humming* hmm what time is it?

 

Ahhh it’s 7 a.m. (silence) I-It’s 7 o’clock already! As soon as I saw the time, I immediately go to the bathroom to take a bath, I don’t even know if you can call it a bath since it only took me 10 minutes to be done prepping myself for school. When I’m done fixing myself, I go down the stairs and head to the kitchen to have breakfast.

 

“Mama!” I called my mom.

 

 “Oh! Good morning my dear… you finally wake up” my mom greets while smiling, she’s in the kitchen cleaning the kitchen aisle.

 

 "Why didn’t you wake me up early?!” I asked her while getting a slice of bread. Hmm, Why does my mom wear a big smile today? She maybe she’s in a good mood.

 

Mama’s still smiling while looking at me, after 2 minutes of doing nothing but smile while looking at me, her sweet smile slowly turning into a frown… Oh no…

 

“What are you waiting for?! Eat already! You’re going to be late again! You’re too old for this! You’re already 21 years old! You haven’t changed! Oh gosh, Ika! Please change that unwanted attitude!” continuously and loudly lectured by mom to me. I knew it! I will get a lecture, too early for this! >-<

 

 "Whaa come on Mama!" I whaled while eating as fast as I can. I almost choke with my food.

 

“Aren’t you a woman?! Why are so lazy waking up early?!” lectured again by my mom while I continue eating fast.

 

 "Whaaa fine, fine I am going already” I whaled again while standing up from my seat, I grab a piece of banana before leaving and running away from our house. I don’t want to hear all of her lectures!

 

Hayyssst! I thought she’s in a good mood today! I made sure that I am far away from home and far away from my rapper (loquacious) Mom, I stopped running and decided to walk.

 

“Hayst so loquacious” I silently say while grasping some air from running. I started eating the banana I stole from our dining table earlier, because I’m still hungry. When I’m done eating the banana, the dream that I have earlier crosses my mind.

 

“Hmmm… Is there a hidden meaning in my dreams? Whose silhouettes are those? Whose world is that? Was that ours? Was that the Earth? hmmm… or maybe it’s a premonition! Hmmm… nonetheless, what a strange dream it was…” I say to myself while analyzing that freaky dream of mine.

 

Hmmmm…  *thinking while walking* Argh! Nevermind, I’m just stressing myself over nothing, what time is it? *look at the wristwatch*

 

“Ehh?! Oh no, I’m late! What am I even thinking?!” I told to myself, I started running again to school. When suddenly …

 

“Aghh!” I groaned. I bumped into someone.

 

 “Ouch!” the person I bumped with groaned.

 

“Hey! The way is too wide, despite of that, you did still bumped into me! Are you blind or what?!” angrily said by the person I bumped with.

 

“Hmmmph! Ehh how about you?! The way is too wide, why do you decide to block that way!” I said irritatedly, huh! Do you think I’m scared of you?! No way! My mom is a rapper, ya know! Humph!

 

“Hnnng! Wha-! Bold of you to say that! Aren’t you the one who bumped into me?! Throw that bravery of yours into something else! You, you-” she says while glaring at me.

 

"You, what?!” I bravely said back.

 

“You… (thinking) Huh! What an ugly face you have! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA…!” she said while laughing loudly.

 

 “Inggggg! GRR! Hey you girl! You don’t have the right to insult me-!” I said aggressively.

 

 “HAHAHAHAHA…!” she laughed continuously.

 

"Hnnggrrr! You are …" me

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA…” her

 

“… not-“ me

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA…” her

 

“… God…” me

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA…” her

 

“… to …” me

 

“Pffttt! Hahahaha!” I laughed, I can’t help it! Her laugh made me laugh as well! When she notices that I was laughing with her, she immediately stopped laughing.

 

"Hey! You are not allowed to laugh!” she commented.

 

"Why?! Are you the only one allowed to laugh?!” I angrily said.

 

“Grrrrr!” we both growl to each other.

“Hoy! Mädchen!”  we immediately stop growling at each other when someone suddenly spoke behind us. We both turn our heads towards to whoever calls that name’s direction. Yes! I turned my head even though I’m not… what’s the name again… monkey? Machine? Ah, whatever! Whatever the name that someone called.

 

“What are doing?! Let’s go inside already!” the guy snobbishly said, his bag hanged in his right shoulder while he arrogantly standing and looking at us. The girl that I arguing with suddenly stands up straight, this monkey girl, este Mädchen.

 

“Fine, fine! I’m going!” she snobbishly said to the arrogant guy while raising one of her eyebrows. They both started walking towards the University’s gate.

 

“ Huh?! You guys knew each other?" I questionably asked Mädchen while wondering.

 

“Hmmm?” the arrogant guy turned his head in my direction, he stopped walking and glared at me, one of his eyebrows slowly raising.

 

“Eh?! W-what?” I asked him nervously.

 

"Hoy Mädchen! When did you become fond of dogs?” he arrogantly asked Mädchen while wrinkling his brows.

 

“Huh..?” she said wondering "…Ah HAHAHAHA” she irritatingly laughed.

 

 “ D-dog?" I wonder while I turn my head left and right, looking for the dog he’s talking about.

 

"Hey, girl! He was talking about you! HAHAHA" she insulted while laughing, they continued walking inside while Mädchen still laughing.

 

"M-me?! A dog?!” I said while I point a finger to myself.

 

"Ehh! Hoyy! That’s too much! That’s below the belt! Inghhh!” I angrily said. I glanced at my wristwatch again.

 

"Oh no! I’m already late!” I hurriedly run to my room as fast as I can. I am dead if I’m late again! >-<`

1