Book Two: Chapter 4
128 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

John aimed his left arm and watched it changed into his plasma mini-gun. He rotated the barrel and changed back into his arm. He did the same thing with his right arm. 

Both his arms were still functional, and he admired the technicians who took care of his bionic parts while he slept in stasis. If they struck him with his weak prison arms, he would relay his offensive with plasma rifles and other equipment the armory has. Still, there were plenty of useful gadgets and weapons he could use besides his gatling machine guns. They could overheat and burn off his flesh if he doesn’t take a break from shooting. But in his werewolf form, that could be a different matter.

John picked up two laser pistols and held them up toward the robot. “These will make you useful.”

Copper grabbed both guns and glanced at each of them. “Really? A toddler could play with these bloody things!”

John pointed his finger at Copper. “Guns are guns. They all count at shooting things.”

Copper shrugged. “Except ghosts.”

“Energy-based arsenal can kick a ghost’s ass.” John held up his arms. “That is why I got these puppies. No mother fucking ghost demon can touch me.”

He kissed both his arms as if they were his new girlfriends. They used them for a long time since he lost his limbs during a demonic attack. 

“Humans……,” Copper whispered to himself.

John removed his sleeveless orange prison jumpsuit and pulled off his pants. He found a pair of dark blue jeans and a metal security belt. The pants felt comfy after he put them on, and he snapped the belt around his waist.

“Aren’t you going to put on a shirt and boots?” Copper asked.

John approached the explosive cabinet and opened it. “I don’t need them. If I change, my body will rip out of them. Plus, nothing can kill me except silver.”

Copper tipped his round body. “Oh yeah! You’re a bloody werewolf. The only one here.”

John took five grenades and equipped them on the left side of his belt. “Where can I find the girls?”

“They should be at the Women’s cell pound 501. It is ten miles from here.”

“Any place to contact the director?”

“Negative, all communications are being blocked by a bloody unknown frequency. We’re on our own here.”

John believed the unknown frequency must be coming from the source which was spreading the demonic outbreak. Without communication, John couldn’t call in for backup or contact his squad. But if the director knows what was going on Planet Hades, he should send in a fleet to investigate. In fact, he should send in an army equipped with plasma rifles. The entire planet could be possessed and no small army would have a chance against them. If John and his squad could avoid a high population of demonically possessed inmates, they will have a better chance to survive. 

The last thing John took from another cabinet was a med-pack. Not for him, but for his teammates in case they got injured during a fight.

A loud hiss echoed from the door, making John jumped. “What the hell was that?”

Copper looked. “I don’t bloody know. You check.”

John whether force the robot to check, but he couldn’t afford to lose the robot. Copper was the only one who could access computers and open doors. 

“Fine.” John morphed his arms and stepped quietly toward the door. What else could be on the prison planet besides possessed inmates? 

3