Book Two: Chapter 6
101 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hold on, mate!” Copper blasted his laser pistols at the behemoth’s back. “Die-mother fucker! Die!” 

The brute screamed as the laser beams burned through his back. Then he swung his arm, knocking Copper to a wall.

The robot slammed against the wall and fell to the floor. At least he wasn't broken. "Bullocks!"

John rose and charged toward the possessed. If he could grab the remote, the big bad bastard would no longer hurt him. But with the collar on his neck, he couldn't transform. If he did, the collar could choke him, cutting off the air circulation to his brain, rendering him unconscious. Choking won't kill him, but the agony will be unbearable.

He jumped onto the back of the behemoth and wrapped his arms around the brute's neck. His arms squeezed the prisoner's neck while he gritted his teeth.

The brute dropped backward, slamming John against the floor. John screamed, feeling like a giant boulder landed on him.

After the brute rose, he lifted up John and carried him toward the guard's corpse. He dropped John, pulled his head up, and dunked his face into the corpse's stomach.

"Eat it! Eat it!" The demon shouted.

John's face rubbed against blood, flesh, and organs, but he kept his mouth shut. He struggled to breathe, but he doesn't want to taste the flesh of a rotting corpse. The brute was so strong, he couldn't push his head free. 

"Fugggh yooouuu!" That was all he could say while his mouth gurgled in blood.

The demon laughed until something smacked him off, John. John crawled off the corpse and spat the blood off his lips. 

After he wiped the blood off his face, he saw a white pale girl in a black sports bra, tight spandex shorts, and dark military boots, punching the possessed prisoner like a punching bag. "Lena!"

"Not this moment!" The zombie girl slammed her fist against the brute's lower jaw.

He wobbled backward until he stopped and pushed his jaw back into place. His red eyes scanned Lena as his lips smiled, showing off his sharp fangs.

Lena spread out her feet and raised her fists up. "You're not my type!"

The brute charged, roaring an inhuman cry. His arms reached for Lena, but she ducked and punched his crotch.

The behemoth cried and fell to his knees. He rubbed his smashed testicles while moaning.

"Snack time!" While the brute was down, Lena jumped onto his back and sunk her teeth into the prisoner's head. Her sharp teeth nibbled around his scalp, strong enough to break through his bone. Then she peeled the scalp off his head, exposing his brain. 

Her eyes widened at his brain in hunger, and her mouth slobbered. After licking her lips, Lena attacked the brain like a piranha. She ate fast, munching the whole brain matter while the brute turned cross-eyed. 

When she finished, she pushed the lifeless possessed to the floor and licked her chomps. "Mmmmmmmmmh."

John turned around and vomited on the floor. He has seen Lena ate brains before, but the strong stench from the guard's corpse took a troll on him. He should be immune to carnage and other disgusting matter when he was in action. Maybe his body was still recovering from the stasis hibernation.

"Are you okay?" Lena approached him and rubbed his back. 

He glanced at her, noticing the blood around her mouth. But he took some clear breaths, claiming his stomach down. "I'm fine….. Thanks for showing up."

Lena wiped the blood off her lips and smiled. "Did I miss the party already?"

John spat and got up. "I think the party is just getting started."

Behind Lena, Copper hovered toward her. "Who the hell are you?"

Lena swung her fist into the robot, knocking Copper away from her. She held up her fist, ready to attack, but John dashed into her path.

"No, Lena!" He shouted with his arms up. "He's an alley! He helped me out!"

Lena looked at the robot and back at John. "Really?"

Copper hovered toward her and shook. "Bloody hell! Is everyone going to keep hitting him?"

"You scared the daylights out of me!" Lena complained. "You're lucky I lost my shotgun!"

Copper pointed his finger at her. "And you're lucky I wasn't armed with a -"

From the other side, loud screams echoed from a dark hallway toward the back. It sounded like millions of freaks, charging.

"We got company!" John shouted.

2