Book Two: Chapter 10
100 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lena and Copper stood outside the door as John entered the shower room near the lockers. His body shifted back into his human form, covered in sticky blood that sunk like metal dipped in hot oil. A bottle of fresh cologne and relaxing shampoo would work on his body to make it smell better. Too bad he doesn’t have those glooming conditioners with him.

He stood under the showerhead and turned the lever. Coldwater rained down his head, shivering him at first. As the water cleansed down his dark muscles, John rubbed the blood off his skin. If Kara was with him, she would lick the blood off his entire body like a dog, cleaning its mate. 

Gross! John has no interest in vampire fetishes when it comes to blood. Not only blood feeds them, but it also aroused them too. Kara was no exception.

When she bit a criminal’s neck, John had to pull her off him before she killed the unlucky bastard. Keeping her on synthetic blood supplies was the only substance to keep her under control. 

After the blood washed off him, John stood still, allowing the water to put him into relaxation. It might be a while before he could take another shower after the mission.

His ears caught the sounds of light footsteps, and he swung around to look. It was Lena, sending his heart almost to shock. “Lena?”

She held up her finger to her lips. “Ssssssssh.”

“What are you-”

The zombie girl pulled her black tank top off and dropped it to the wet floor. She wore no bra, her breasts fully exposed with gray nipples above her solid six-packed abs. No stretches were stapled around her chest, and they appeared to be natural.

John couldn’t stop his breath from escaping from his open mouth. Like in his hibernation wet dream, she was very exotic.

Lena took off her boots and pants, leaving her black thong on. She stepped up toward him and pushed him against the wall.

John grunted. “Ouch! Are you-”

Her lips touched his before he could finish his question. She tasted like cool peppermint from a candy shop. He wouldn’t stand her breath if she was a walking talking raw corpse.

“Hold sssstill,” she whispered to his left ear.

“Ooookay.” John has no idea, but he assumed his werewolf pheromones have infected Lena. It happened to his other teammates too and he couldn’t control it. But how could he say no right now?

Lena ran her lips down his neck, across his chest, and against his abs until she reached his crotch. She held his front and rubbed his hard long rod.

“Oh, Jesus.” John bit his lip, feeling his heat rushing down into his manhood. It grew longer and longer until why felt Lena’s lips on it. Then her mouth sucked on his erection.

“Holy shit!” John grabbed the wall, breathing hard as the zombie girl tasted his meat. It felt good, although kind of wrong that a dead girl was giving him a blow job. It couldn’t be like necrophilia if the girl was still alive, kind of.

“Mmmmmmmmh.” Lena sucked and sucked until John’s essence sprayed inside her mouth.

She licked her wet lips and smiled up at him. “Get inside of me………”

She turned around on all fours and pulled her throng down. Her big thick ass faced him.

John smiled mischievously. He sure does like ass in any color.

He grabbed both her cheeks and inserted his black manhood into her blossom.

“Ooooh yes!” Lena moaned.

While holding her sides, John thrust his erection back and forth inside Lena’s rear end. He doesn’t care if this was wrong or not. If Lena wanted to get banged, his will let the beast out to dominate her.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Lena looked very good, wet under the shower as John worked his black magic on her. 

As a zombie, she couldn’t get pregnant. Her sexual drive may still be alive, but her reproductive organ wasn’t. 

Thank god for that.

John doesn’t want a zombie baby, running around, eating people up. Or a half-werewolf zombie baby? That would be pure terror.

“Oh, god yes!” Lena cried as her butt turned super hot.

The power of pleasure was strong inside John. And being a werewolf gave him more power to keep on screwing.

“What the bloody hell?” Copper’s voice stopped.

John and Lena paused.

The robot hovered toward them. “Why are you two fiddling around in the shower? This place is crawling with monsters!”

Lena rose and pulled up her thong. Her cheeks blushed in redness like a tomato. “I….. Don’t-”

“Copper, get the fuck back to your watch post!” John shouted. “We will be out in the minute! Jesus Christ, give us a fucking break!”

Copper snorted. “Then hurry before a bloody freak finds us!”

The robot hovered out of the shower room. “Nasty!”

Lena placed her pants and boots on, still blushing as if her face was going to explode. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t know what was coming over me-”

John pulled her up close and kissed her hard. “It’s not your fault….. It’s me.”

Lena’s white eyes widened. “How?”

John rubbed the back of his head. “I have werewolf pheromones that attract mates. Kara and Alexis got infected too.”

“Oh…….” Lena laughed and rubbed her forehead. “That makes sense.”

“If….. You think this will be a problem, we could-”

“Oh no no no no no! It won’t!” Lena smiled and rubbed her hand across John’s chest. “I never did it with a werewolf before. I like it.”

John chuckled. “Let’s focus on the mission first. We still need to find Kara and Alexis.”

“Okay.” Lena kissed his chin. “They can join our fun too later. I don’t mind being with two girls and one guy at the same time…..”   

John sighed. Fucking pheromones…..

 

2