Chapter 8 – NSFW
1.4k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling her core begin to pulse, Iris hurriedly got off her bed and got into a horse stance position. The waves of mana that was being released, traveled through her body before it was absorbed by her. 

 

Although she didn’t know if it was necessary to do a horse stance, it was best to be on the safe side. The only problem was the feeling that she needed to pee….

 

Iris’ heart pounded against her chest. She wanted to try it at least once….

 

She controlled her tail, sliding the tip into her panties. It hooked it to the side before quickly retreated, waving behind her. The fur that brushed against her pussy caused her hips to twitch. Unable to hold it in, from between her legs a stream of golden liquid spewed out, quickly forming a puddle on the floor.

 

The sprinkling and splashing sounds caused Iris to feel embarrassed. Mom was going to kill her for doing this in her room. However, it felt too good…. Due to her being in a horse stance, her taut body squeezed out everything, sending waves of pleasure through her body as a result. At the same time, she felt that she was absorbing mana a lot more efficiently.

 

“Hhnn…” She let out a pitched sigh while using her tail to wipe her lips. It gently brushed against her before retreating. Iris got out of her horse stance position. She felt a lot more lighter, both mind and body.

 

The only problem was, how was she going to fix the mess she had caused?

 

She moved her underwear back in place and placed on a black negligee, before heading out of the door. Seeing how the two weren’t in the living room, she went over to the kitchen. 

 

“You’re finally out.” Her mom looked up at her.

 

Iris blushed and nodded.

 

She went over to Rhea. “Can you help me with something real quick?”

 

Rhea looked at her in confusion. “What do you need help with?”

 

Iris tucked her tail between her legs, hopefully her mom wouldn’t be able to smell it. She pointed towards her room before turning around. Rhea followed after her to find a puddle of pee on the floor. 

 

“Can you help me clean it?”

 

The blush on Iris’ cheeks deepened.

 

Rhea rolled her eyes. “Are you going to give me anything in return?” 

 

She took out her vine and sent in over the puddle. Any longer and it would start to seep onto the floor. 

 

“What do you want?” 

 

“Let me touch your tail.”

 

“...” Iris’ tail waved behind her. She was a little hesitant, however, she nodded in the end. 

 

“When do you want it? And only for 1 hour max.” 

 

What would she do if she didn’t set a limit for it?

 

Seeing how her tail was betraying her excitement, Rhea felt strange, both at herself and the girl in front of her. “Let’s go eat, I’ll save it for the future.”

 

Iris made her want to do things she never tried in her previous life. She wondered if Iris was activating some ability. If it was her, she would never get too close to someone. Yet she found out she couldn’t resist the girl in front of her.

 

Rhea turned around and left her room. Her black negligee caused desires she never knew she had to surge.

 

Iris went over to the side and opened the window, allowing the warm evening air to travel inside. After she washed her hands and fur, she went to the kitchen, joining the two for dinner.

 

Under Rhea’s insistence, they left the plates to her. 

 

Iris returned to the living room and sat on the couch, there were still more tutorials to do. 

 

Status Open

 

Update required

Not enough mana 1/10

Please absorb mana while the status screen is opened in order to update

 

….

 

The one mana was from her thighs being exposed.

 

Iris decided. She wouldn’t do the tutorials. They were too long, and she probably didn’t need it. She was the type who always skipped tutorials anyways.

 

She took out the remaining core and plopped it into her mouth. It was like eating tasteless candy, and the core was also a little too big for her small mouth. 

 

How was she supposed to consume the core? She didn’t dare to swallow it. The pill slowly began to melt inside her mouth, turning energy that was taken by her own core.

 

Iris felt the process was unexpectedly a lot slower than her own thighs. Not only that, due to her being afraid to swallow, her mouth was filling with her saliva.

 

In the end, she took the core out of her mouth, causing her drool to spill out. Iris then clipped it in between her thighs. 

Rhea who had just come out from the kitchen went into a daze.

 

This girl was a little too lewd….

 

She pretended she didn’t see anything and went over to her own bed, lying down on her side while slightly curling up. Her long gray hair sprawled around her.

 

“Iris, you should go rest right now.” Tonight was going to be a long night, and the two were destined to not have any sleep.

 

“I wish I could….” Iris answered back. “Rhea, you don’t need to brush your teeth?”

 

“...no need. I have my own method.”

 

“What method? Is it some secret technique? Cleaning spell?” Iris seemed excited all of the sudden. 

 

Rhea sat up to look at Iris. Her hand was still holding the core that was clipped between her legs, while her tail waved excitedly behind her.

35