Chapter 12 – Mild?
770 10 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We wait until everything settles down.” Rhea said. “Unless you have something you want to do.”

 

Iris shook her head before nodding.

 

“I want to capture my dad.” 

 

“...”

 

Rhea glanced at Iris oddly.

 

Iris bit the bottom of her lips. “Will you help me?” If she was alone, she definitely didn’t have the guts to leave the apartment, at least without Rhea.

 

“Sure.” 

 

Iris sighed hearing her reply.

 

“Don’t sigh so much, all your goodluck will go away~” 

 

“...”

 

Iris turned to look at her, deciding not to sigh anymore. It wasn’t because she believed her goodluck thing, but because she realized she was really sighing too often recently. 

 

While her tail fluffed behind her, Iris took the half emptied crystals and started to absorb them. Although, she was getting a little bored at doing nothing. 

 

“Do we still have anymore nightly activities like yesterday?” If not, she really wanted to fix her sleeping schedule.


“...”

 

Rhea handed her the vine waving it in front of her, causing Iris to scrunch up her nose. 

 

“It stinks.”

 

Seeing her appearance, Rhea felt a strange feeling in her heart again. Especially how the frequency of her tail wagging back and forth increased while she looked at the vine.

 

“Want some more extract?”

 

Iris turned to face her, seeing the look on her face, Iris shivered. Did she want her to stroke her vine for her? Unless she was a masochist and wanted her to bite into it instead, Iris felt she really was asking her to stroke her vine.

 

Of course, she grabbed it with both hands and started to move in a back and forth motion. Since she was bored anyways, and she had a feeling the extract was beneficial for her. It was like a health tonic. 

 

This time, Rhea shivered. The movements of her hand on her vine were too comfortable. 

 

“Do you need a cup?” Iris blushed. Rhea had moved the tip of the vine in front of her mouth.

 

Without waiting for her reply, she released the vine and ran away to the kitchen before returning with a cup a cup and a chair. Afterwards, she placed the cup on it while Rhea controlled the tip of the vine and placed it into the cup.

 

Iris then resumed stroking Rhea’s Vine.

 

It started to throb and enlarge a bit, while Rhea was huddled up and shivering. 

 

Seeing this, Iris had a feeling it wasn’t really good….

 

She had a feeling if she continued, her vine was going to knock the cup away, wasting everything inside of it…. At a loss of what to do, she released one of her hand and held onto the top section of the vine, holding it in place while she continued to stroke her other hand.

 

The throbbing got stronger when she heard a spurt sound as the vine started to release a vanilla colored fluid into the cup. While she was extracting essence from the vine, she could hear Rhea’s breathing grow rough, taking long, deep breaths.

 

When the vine finally stopped releasing stuff, Iris tilted her head. 

 

“Rhea, are you okay?”

 

“Mm,” she was still huddled up.

 

When she raised her head, she had a flush on her face, while her chest was undulating up and down. 

 

Seeing that there wasn’t anything wrong, Iris took the cup and started to drink from it, holding it with her two hands. The slime from the Vine had long evaporated, releasing a fragrant scent instead. In fact, Iris felt the entire room was dyed in a fragrant scent. 

 

Rhea inadvertently reached a hand forward and started to give her a head pat. Only realizing what she was doing when she felt the girl stiffen. Fortunately, Iris didn’t deny her and allowed her hand to stay as it scratched her ears. Since she was giving her something, she naturally should repay it somehow.  

 

When Iris sipped half of it, she looked at Rhea again. “Do you want?” She imagined her extracting her own essence from the Vine. 

 

Rhea shook her head and leaned against the couch again. She felt lazy, it was like she was enveloped in a warm and cozy feeling, causing her to not want to move.

 

“Want to sleep?” 

 

Rhea nodded.

 

“You can use my room for now. Or do you want the couch?” Iris got up and went over to the laundry machine. It had finished washing, however, she needed to throw it into the dryer, which she did. When she returned, Rhea was already lying down on the couch, clearly not wanting to make the walk.

 

Iris stuck her tongue at her and finished off the rest of the drink before picking Rhea up in a princess carry. Her sudden actions caused the girl to stiffen, however, she kept her eyes closed and relaxed soon after.

 

Iris brought her into her own room and laid her down on the bed before climbing onto it herself. She was actually scared of being alone in her room, especially since the world ended. She sat on the edge of the bed and continued absorbing Cores before leveling up again. This time, without Rhea’s assistance. The process was also a lot faster than previously, and Iris was feeling like she was hitting a small bottle neck. 

 

It was like her capacity had increased when she leveled up, but she felt she could go further, and temper her body even more.

 

 

Should I start adding chapter titles?

Also, if there are any parts that are annoying, like too much repetition, don't hesitate to say it. 

 

35