Chapter 35
198 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iris was inside a pitch black space that was sealed. A flow of misty air came out from the top.

 

Her ears drooped downwards.

 

Hopefully they keep their promise. 

 

“....”

 

“We’re done.” 

 

She was able to hear Shadow’s muffled voice.

 

“Yup,” from the cold emotionless voice, she could hear a faint tint of happiness.

 

Iris materialized the status screen and started to bash it against the wall. 

 

“It’s pointless. Not to mention….”

 

Frost’s sentence ended with creaking sounds. Iris felt a chill, not just from the temperature dropping, but it felt like someone was looking at her from all around.

 

Despite it being pitched black, she could see countless icicles formed. The thin needles all aimed towards her.

 

“If you continue, I don’t mind testing if you can break the vault and fend for yourself at the same time.”

 

Iris could only abandon the notion of breaking out of the place. 

 

She then heard the sound of wheels turning followed by a shake, as the place she was in started to move.

 

The icicles as well as the feeling of being spied on dissipated. 

 

Iris collapsed onto the floor. A healthy blush formed on her cheeks. No, now wasn’t the time to be horny!

 

“Rhea….” 

 

Unfortunately, there was no one to reply to her.

 

<><><><><>

 

Rhea silently appeared on top of the large truck. She could sense Iris inside of it, as well as the two kidnappers.

 

However, she didn’t immediately retrieve her. 

 

As if she wasn’t affected by the blowing winds, she sat down, and stared off towards the front of her. 

 

If only she could see Iris right away….

 

Rhea closed her eyes again and entered a light slumber.

 

….

 

When the truck finally stopped, it was already noon the next day. Rhea silently picked herself up. 

 

Upon spotting Shadow, she took a step backwards, appearing in front of them.

 

Frost’s eyes widened as she heard the sound of flesh being punctured, followed by a painful scream. It sounded like their soul was being shredded to pieces. 

Their Hot blood splashed onto her milky white cheeks.

 

“Get away from her!” She shouted, as countless icicles formed around them. 

 

Rhea’s vines scattered forward, deflecting the countless needles before charging towards her. Their movements were ghostly and unpredictable.

 

Frost attempted to retreat, when vines shot out from her back. They entangled and wrapped themselves against her, keeping her bound in place.

 

“You’re next....” The vine patterns on the spear had flashed red again. Rhea let go of the spear and then took a step away from the truck, appearing inside of it.

 

“Rhea!” She was immediately pounced at by Iris who rubbed her cheeks against her. Rhea nudged back, smearing the tears against hers. At the same time, she wrapped her arms around the girl tightly.

 

Seeing the tails that wagged sporadically behind her, she chuckled. “You’ve been naughty again.”

 

“...” Iris flinched. 

 

Rhea patted her back before taking her out of the vault. 

 

“Ready? We’re leaving.”

 

“Wait…” Iris released Rhea and placed on her shoes and fixed her clothing. 

 

“Ready now.” 

 

Rhea then took her hand. “I’m going to punish you later.” Her fingers were sticky.

 

“...” The blush on Iris’ cheeks deepened. 

 

“Did you get caught?”

 

Iris quickly shook her head. Aside from that one time, Frost didn’t look into the room.

 

Rhea let out a sigh before taking her out. The two of them appeared in front of Frost and Shadow.

 

The scene made Iris feel conflicted.

 

Frost was bound by a bunch of vines, as well as Shadow. At least she thought she was. The girl had shoulder length black hair. The spear that was piercing her heart aside, there were scars that ran across her face, as well as her limbs.

 

Although they were healing at a visible rate, she could tell they were old. 

 

Rhea’s vines automatically moved to block the icicles that came their way. 

 

“...let her go!” 

 

“Your friend is okay. Rhea is helping her.” 

 

Iris felt helpless. Rhea was ignoring her, letting the misunderstanding go on.

 

“Look, even the scars are healing.” She glanced at Rhea who was pouting at her. 

 

Iris giggled and moved closer. “Why not turn her around?”

 

“...”

 

Rhea reluctantly turned Shadow so that the sleeping girl faced Frost.

 

“...Shadow…” 

 

The rebellious expression revealed underneath the masquerade mask relaxed, before becoming confused, followed by a blush.

 

Iris was confused while Rhea showed a strange expression. 

 

….

 

Time trickled on. Rhea pulled her spear out of Shadow before waking over to Frost. Then, without hesitation, she plunged her spear through her heart.

 

Unlike Shadow, Frost did her best not to scream. However, from the blood that was flowing down her gripped hands, Iris was able to tell how much pain she was in.

 

Rhea pulled Iris away from her and jumped up onto the truck.

 

“Why was she blushing?” Iris was completely curious. It was like a fox was tickling her heart using its tail!

 

“She didn’t just fall for you right?”

 

“No.” Rhea pinched Iris on the hips before exploring her body using her hands, causing Iris to squirm and blush. Her hands made their way up her tummy before grabbing onto her mounds.

 

“Most likely, just like the girl before, she has scars throughout her body. Who wouldn’t want a chance to recover?”

 

“Ah~... Then….” she gripped onto Rhea’s hand. “She was embarrassed to ask you to stab her?”

 

“...Nn….” After a pause Rhea nodded before gripping hard on Iris, causing her to yelp.

 

She then released her and pouted. “Can you not make it sound so weird?”

 

Iris giggled while she was huddled up and twitching. Her loyal minions ruthlessly swung themselves at Rhea. When she finally calmed down, she rubbed the place Rhea’s hand was at. “Hopefully you don’t distort them….”

 

Suddenly, she was grabbed by Rhea and the two returned back to the pitch black room.

 

“...what….” 

 

Rhea was looking at her worriedly. However, Iris knew she was thinking about benefits!

 

“Let me check?”

 

Iris blushed with both embarrassment and anger.

13