Chapter 36
149 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Iris was teleported out of the truck, her eyes appeared a little lost. Her breathing was still rough, and her panties were soaked. 

 

She quickly realized what had happened.

 

“Rhea!” She wasn’t planning on doing anything at all!

 

“Hehe,” Rhea giggled. She actually wanted to continue, unfortunately she was running out of time. 

 

“Not now. We need to hurry.” She had also finished extracting everything from Frost. The girl’s body appeared tired and weak. 

 

Iris moved her eyes away. Her pussy was still throbbing, and the way her vines wrapped around Frost wasn’t helping!

 

She bit the bottom of her lips while feeling a sense of shame. 

 

Rhea appeared to not have noticed anything. She walked over and pulled the spear out. Just like with the previous two, there wasn’t a trace of scar or wound, only a whole left on their clothings, and the spotless skin underneath. 

 

Her vines released Frost, letting the girl fall onto the ground, her mask falling along with it. She appeared around 3 years younger than Iris and Rhea, at 15 or 16. 

 

She panted while staring at Rhea. Although her expression was cold, there was still a light blush on her face. Her body felt sore, and also refreshed at the same time.

 

“So, what will you do now?” Iris asked. 

 

Their abilities were gone, just like Aelis’. At least that was what Iris thought. In fact, she was still confused about everything that happened.

 

Frost rolled her eyes. “What else can we do? Are you planning to leave us here? Kill us?”

 

Rhea glanced over at Iris, it was her choice to make. However, Iris just looked back at her. Her ears twitched as she slowly calmed down. 

 

She couldn’t bring it in herself to kill them. Leaving them here was also a bad idea.

 

She didn’t respond to Frost’s question, and instead pulled on Rhea’s sleeves. Afterwards, she pointed towards the truck. 

 

The two girls had somehow transported a custom vault inside! 

 

“Don’t peep at us okay?” Rhea glanced at Frost. 

 

Frost nodded. 

 

Like this, Rhea held Iris’ hand and walked forward, before appearing inside the empty space. 

 

“Can we trust her if we take them in?”

 

She didn’t want them to backstab her when she didn’t realize. 

 

“It should be fine. Their Master had already abandoned them. Since I’ve awoken, then the Calamity on the other side should have as well.”

 

“Calamity?” Iris inadvertently thought back to her status screen. 

 

Rhea shrugged. If their Master wanted them back, she would’ve told them to run away long ago. However, she instead let them run their course. 

 

“Frost should’ve already noticed.” She felt the girl was a little cute. Even though she wanted to be taken along, she was too prideful to say it.

 

Iris nodded. Bobbing her head up and down. “Then, what did you do to them?”

 

“I’ve taken their fragments. Iris, you should already know what they are.”

 

Iris nodded. 

 

“Not going to ask for them back? If you gain them, you can evolve a few more times.”

 

“Then, why don’t you give them to me?” Iris pouted while crossing her hands in front of her chest. “What are you planning this time?”

 

Rhea blushed while averting her gaze. “It isn’t good to absorb them.” 

 

“....” Iris didn’t say anything. However her tails waved behind her. After a thought, she threw herself onto Rhea, causing the unsuspecting girl to fall onto the floor with her. She pulled open Rhea’s coat before lowering herself, locking her soft lips on Rhea’s.

 

The two tasted each other while their tongues intertwined. Iris felt like mush feeling the softness on her chest. The two pairs of pillows nudged against each other. 

 

“Rhea…” when Iris’ eyes grew hazy, she somehow managed to separate from Rhea.“Instead of all this talking, couldn’t you have given me a fast one?” By now, she would’ve already been satisfied!

 

She grabbed onto Rhea’s large breasts while sitting on her stomach. Her tails moved to the side and wrapped around Rhea’s wrist, stopping her counter attack.

 

“Iris… ahh, nn…. Stop….hah...hah….” Rhea felt like she was burning. 

 

Iris had begun to use her fingers. As if she knew the exact spot of her small pink areolas, they traced around it in a circular motion. Her fingers slowly closing in on the buds.

 

“No… if you do that…mnh…kyaa!” 

 

Iris pinched down hard on her nipples. Rhea began to twitch and spasm. From between her legs, a blotch quickly grew on her pants. 

 

Iria sniffed the fragrant scent before getting off her. Although she was wet as well, she had a satisfying feeling. 

 

However, she realized a big problem. They were now trapped inside this vault!

 

“Hehe…” Iris laughed nervously before going back over to Rhea. The girl’s eyes were still misty, while her cheeks were dyed red.

 

Fortunately, she didn’t ask her to take her out of the vault, and instead waited for her orgasm to end. 

 

When Rhea finally came to, she glared at Iris, causing the girl to lower her head while twiddling with her fingers. She had a feeling, she was screwed!

 

Although Rhea couldn’t see her expression, her pair of traitors were waving about behind her, expressing her excitement. 

 

She rolled her eyes and secretly kept the tab in her heart. She would slowly think about how to do it. Sometimes, not doing anything despite them expecting it was a form of torment as well. 

 

Besides, she was exhausted right now. Using ‘Reversal’ took a toll on her soul. She let out a breath before getting up. She changed her pants for a new one, ignoring the soaked panties. Afterwards, she fixed her coat, zippering it up so that her body was covered. 

 

For Iris’ convenience, she no longer wore a bra, causing their shapes to show against her baggy shirt. 

 

She walked over and took Iris’ hand. Afterwards, she teleported them out of the vault. 

 

“We need to run westward. Can you contact your dad?”

 

“Nn,” Iris nodded. 

 

14