Prologue: the day all creation shooked
203 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Omniverse, void / space between the universes.

In this place of darkness strewn with worlds like a starry sky, a tiny golden glow similar to a flame, barely bigger than an infant's fist wandered aimlessly, changing directions randomly like a jester will-o'-the-wisp. The flame suddenly froze. In front of her stood a dark but majestic figure tall enough to be able to extinguish it with the back of his hand.

"Well, what do we have there?"

It was a woman's voice, a clear and soft but firm voice, like that of a parent who has found their child indulging in some innocent stupidity. She gently raised her hand to the small flame.

"Don't be afraid, come closer".She waited patiently for the small flame to approach timidly to place itself in the palm of her hand.Now that she could see him so closely she could see the intensity with which this little flame burned as if she wanted to proclaim her existence loudly and clearly.

"Hmmm ... I don't feel a shred of fear emanating from you." Are you just brave or maybe just reckless? ... And you seem quite special ... To manage to get lost on this place among all is rather an impossible feat for anything qualifying as normal».

A smile appeared on the woman's lips.

“But the abnormality is not necessarily a bad thing, it sometimes allows miracles. I don't know where you can come from or even if I can get you back there. All I can do is find you a new starting point. Whether it becomes your home or not will depend only on you».She gently squeezed the little flame in her fist, arched her arm, aimed the farthest among the countless multiverses before her...and projected with an incredible violence the flame which, like a shooting star, left behind only a luminous trail. When she lost sight of her, the woman simply said:

"Blooming until our next meeting, little flame".

9 months later, somewhere"

Everything is fine now...

In front of the gates of a magnificent castle looking like a mixture of oriental and western style, stood a man with western features and blood-covered clothes. Anyone who looked closely enough at him could tell that about half of that blood wasn't his. In those arms he held a Bordeaux and gold colors swaddle from which protruded a tuft of raven black hair. In this cocoon of fabrics slept peacefully a light-skinned baby from which emanated a sweet and powerful feeling of life, a perfect contradiction to the pale man carrying him.

"Welcome home ... Jesse".

                  ________________

Hello, here the starting of my first fanfiction guys. I will to write a least one chapter per week, more if i can. Longer than this one i promise.

3