Chapter Seven : The Souls Who Are Bound and Chapter Eight : The Once Boy Who Shopped for Girl’s Clothing
1.4k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Seven : The Souls Who Are Bound

Mana walks out into the yard after they’ve been waiting a while; Madoka and Tatsuo stand quietly, Tatsuo grinning while Madoka pouts, arms crossed firmly under her breasts. The obi serves to accent how large they are, and as Madoka moves, her bosoms bounce and jiggle in the top of the yukata. Kozuke steps outside the home after her, and approaches Madoka.

“Are you coming, Kozuke-san? That’s wonderful! Another set of strong arms along.” Mana smiles approvingly at Kozuke with a small blush. Kozuke eyes her and shakes his head with a dry chuckle. “Unfortunately, it seems that I cannot. Madoka-sama should be safe enough. It seems I have been roped in preparing another meal for her honored father…” He hesitates a moment, and then steps to Madoka, going to a knee in front of her.

“Keep your senses sharpened. You are untrained, but you will sense them as you did this morning when you sensed the oni. Trust those feelings you have implicitly. If something happens, you can’t trust your ability to handle the situation without training. You don’t know how to defend yourself. I give you two things, in the unlikely event that you run into trouble.” He gestures and with a flourish produces two things. “Two things.” He holds them up.

Mana and Tetsuo step closer to inspect the objects in his hands while Madoka stares at them, looking back and forth between them. One is a piece of blue colored paper folded into origami. Kozuke hands the object to Madoka and Madoka laughs as she accepts it, turning the object. It is a sword.

“Origami, really? This will protect me?” She laughs aloud.

“It will.” Kozuke smiles. “It is a shikigami. There is a spirit within it. Particularly strong miko can make them their subordinate. This shikigami is a gift from Kami. She feels that you will likely attune to it. Keep it on your person, and if it bonds with your power, it will respond when you are threatened.” Kozuke smiles.

“No way… some kind of magic shaman stuff?” Tatsuo asks, gaping.

“We did already state that she would be a miko, did we not?” Kozuke chuckles.

“It’s amazing to think that my child will be able to do such amazing things.” Mana grins, beaming at Madoka proudly.

“There is no guarantee she will be able to call it, but just in case, take the second gift.” Kozuke places the object into Madoka’s hand. Madoka holds the origami in one hand while he places a metal object in her hand. She inspects it and notes that it is a little whistle with filigree carved on its small mass.

“And this, Kozuke-san?” Madoka asks, puzzled.

“This is a whistle you can call me with.” Kozuke grins and his ears twitch. “I can hear the noise that this whistle makes no matter how far away you are. As soon as I am able, I will be by your side. I can’t teleport, so it will take time for me to reach you, but as soon as you find yourself in danger, don’t forget to blow the whistle,” Kozuke says firmly. “I will protect you no matter what. Keep in mind, however, that certain other youkai might hear it. Like that troublesome fox woman.” His nose wrinkles.

Madoka smiles warmly at Kozuke. “Thank you, Kozuke-san...” She bows to him and slips the origami into one sleeve and the whistle into the other. “I’m grateful for your protection!” she says.

“Thank you, Kozuke-san.” Mana smiles and bows as well to him at the same time.

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll look after her, man.” Tatsuo grins. “It’s a promise between men.” He grins with a thumbs up.

“You can’t handle that kind of threat,” Kozuke points out with an amused expression.

“I have guts. With enough guts you can do anything!” Tatsuo grins.

“They’ll eat your guts if you aren’t careful.” Kozuke grins back.

“Ahahaha… do they really do that?” Tatsuo asks, suddenly with an expression of nervousness.

“Yes. They definitely do. They devour your soul first if it has any savour, and then they devour your guts,” Kozuke says with a straight expression.

Mana gasps and covers her mouth with an expression of shock. Madoka blanches a little. Tatsuo turns white from head to toe.

“Well… that’s interesting,” Tatsuo says, stunned.

“They don’t usually bother with those who can’t see them.” Kozuke says with a reassuring smile at the three. “Just don’t get involved.” Kozuke turns an expression of seriousness on Madoka again. “More importantly, I would have appreciated being able to teach you how to wield a shikigami before letting you out of my sight for a short time. Remember to go to Koenji Hikawa shrine tonight. We will begin your training then.” Kozuke bows to Madoka again.

“Um… okay, Kozuke-san. I’ll do my best.” Madoka bows, herself.

Kozuke straightens and smiles warmly at Madoka. “I know you will. You will be an excellent miko.” He steps back to the house and raises his hand as he walks away. “Take care, mistress.”

“Let’s get going, then. Onwards!” Mana gestures; Madoka blinks and nods, following her mother. “Do I have to wear girls clothes, really?” Madoka complains.

“Yes, you do. It suits you now.” She looks back at Madoka with a smile, and her eyes fall upon Tatsuo, looking shriveled and small.

“Tatsuo-san? Hurry along!” Mana frowns, hands on hips.

Tatsuo gapes at Mana, staring at her. “Why are you not terrified at the idea of a youkai appearing?” he exclaims.

“He said we’d be safe if we couldn’t see them.” Mana shrugs and smiles.

“But we saw youkai today!” Tatsuo exclaims.

“I thought you said you would protect my daughter. Was that just hot wind, Tatsuo-san?” Mana scowls.

Madoka hides her small laugh behind her hand, and watching as Tatsuo stiffens and clenches his fists as he straightens. “It wasn’t. I will do everything I can… even if I’m just a normal man.” He stomps out of the yard himself, covering his shaking.

Madoka looks around as they walk down the street to the bus stop. She notices the no-face again wandering along the street, but no one else seems to see it. Madoka does her best not to stare at it, and it seems to once again not see her, thankfully.

The three wait at the bus station for a short time, and as three more people approach the bus stop, two of them stare at Madoka as they do. As Madoka looks at them, they smile. Madoka blushes and turns away, not making eye contact with them. Is everyone going to stare at me like that? Madoka complains inwardly. Tatsuo surreptitiously places himself between them and Madoka with a grin.

“Such a long wait for the bus, isn’t it, Madoka-chan?” he puts a hand on her shoulder and stares at the two guys. They look at each other and turn their attention to the girl with them. She pouts as she looks at Madoka. Madoka keeps her eyes focused forward, but she can feel the eyes augering into her back.

Mana looks at Madoka with an amused expression and a look of approval for Tatsuo.

The three board the bus and ride it to the train, where they board the Chuo Line. When they board the train, Tatsuo quickly rushes to reserve two seats. Tatsuo stands proudly in front of the seats and grins at Mana and Madoka.

“Please sit down, Fugui-san, Madoka.” Tatsuo gestures with a grin.

“Why thank you, Tatsuo. You’re such a good boy.” Mana grins, patting his cheek and sitting down. Tatsuo flushes very slightly and grins at Madoka, seeming to wait for something. Instead, Madoka stands next to Tatsuo, taking a hand grip.

“Don’t treat me weird like that, Tatsuo.” Madoka frowns.

“Weird like what? You’re a lady. I’m a gentleman, you know.” He frowns. “It’s seven stops… you should…”

“I don’t feel like it, Tatsuo.” Madoka pouts cutely.

“If you say so…” Tatsuo grins, watching Madoka, or more appropriately, her chest, bouncing in her top, and popping out a little more with her arm raised holding a hand grip above.

Madoka notices it and gasps, blushes, turning away from him quickly. Only to find other very interested expressions. Madoka braces herself as the train starts moving. Many eyes watch her very intently. She turns away again, only to find Tatsuo stareing again. After a moment, Madoka chews her lip and quickly sits down next to Mana, crossing her arms above her breasts this time with a blush. Mana puts her arm around her shoulder and smiles at her reassuringly.

“Why did I have to come out in this?” she murmurs in a small voice, blushing.
Mana leans towards Madoka’s ear. “I know it’s hard. Try to get used to it. People will be staring at you for a very long time.” She pats Madoka’s back gently.

“I don’t like people staring.” Madoka blushes. “It’s really embarrassing, Mama…”

Tatsuo stands in front of the two, looking away abashed, and meeting other people’s eyes. The men who were interested avert their own gazes, quickly turning attentions to cell phones and magazines, or ads on the interior of the train car.

They depart in the Shibuya Station, and as they walk through the large and posh station, she feels a strange feeling of déjà vu. Madoka looks around as they walk. It isn’t as though she hasn’t ever been to Shinjuku before, but there is a strange sensation, an odd thing nudging in her mind. She feels a pulsing sensation near her, not the sensation as though a youkai is nearby, but she has a strange feeling as though certain things are the same, yet how could that be? What is this strange feeling?

She feels a pulse like a strong heartbeat pulsing throughout her body and Madoka crumples. Tatsuo looks at Madoka and gasps, kneeling next to her as she falls to her knees in the station. Madoka feels dizzy. Mana puts her hand on her cheek asking something Madoka can’t understand, and suddenly she falls into darkness as though a whirlpool, and motes of light spiral furiously all around her, blinding her. Madoka screams loudly and suddenly; her eyes come open again. All around is the same station, but Mana and Tastuo are gone, and before her are two girls that she knows. 

A girl with braces on her legs, walking at a slower than normal pace by the side of another girl. The girl with long dark hair is her. She looks over her shoulder towards her, but their eyes don’t meet each other. The other with her has long brown hair, and she’s incredibly lovely, though her breasts are smaller than her own. The same girl she had seen in the other Madoka’s kitchen, looking lively and excited and happy. They two look at each other lovingly, and Madoka feels her heart ache as she sees that happiness. She closes her eyes and tears start falling from her eyes. Aoi-chan… she murmurs to herself.

Did you call me, goshujinsama? a voice calls in her mind.

Madoka looks around, gasping, her eyes full of tears. She wipes her eyes and looks around her quickly. The voice is familiar! She knows the voice. On impulse she reaches into her sleeve impulsively and removes the small origami blue sword. It glows. Madoka stares at it, gasping.

Shall we contract, goshujinsama? I feel our spirits have neared one another. Would you contract me as your shikigami? I will be your sword.

“I… yes, please. I would like that very much!” Madoka bows to the shikigami in her hand, and the voice laughs.

“Do not bow your head to your servant, goshujinsama!” It flashes, and Madoka feels weakened for a moment as she goes to her knees again. She feels dizzy as she feels something connecting to her, and suddenly arms wrap around her from behind. She looks over her shoulder, and her eyes focus on a beautiful face. She knows the face, and yet the hair is different. Her hair is long and blue in two braids. Madoka gasps, putting her hand to the girl’s face, and she smiles.

“Can I help you to your feet, goshujinsama?” she asks, disengaging and after helps Madoka to her feet from behind and takes a step back. Madoka turns to look at her. The girl is wearing a white and blue kimono with stylized waves and shells on it. She looks incredibly lovely.

“A-are you… A-Aoi?” Madoka asks, tentatively.

“You know me! I am very pleased!” Aoi claps her hands together, smiling. “I am not the one you’ve seen in your vision, but I share her spirit. I was born to the world as a drifting spirit, as I was never born as the other was. The parents that would have made me, did not,” Aoi says with a sad expression.

“No…” Madoka gasps, eyes moistening.

“It’s not all that bad. I can serve you now,” Aoi says, gently rubbing Madoka’s tears away. “I can be your sword. Let’s work together from now on. I will be a diligent servant,” she murmurs.

“No… you’re not just a servant, Aoi-chan!” Madoka gasps, throwing herself forward and hugging Aoi tightly.

“I’m just a shikigami, goshujinsama. I can’t be anything more than your sword, but I think I am very fond of you.” She laughs, petting Madoka’s hair. “I am a non-person.”

“I don’t think that…” Madoka cries, hugging her.

“You will have to… but I will be by your side forever. Do your best, goshujinsama!” Aoi smiles, and the vision fades and Madoka finds herself on her knees in the station with her mother and Tatsuo calling her while strangers look on with concerned expressions.

Chapter Eight : The Once Boy Who Shopped for Girl's Clothing

“I’m fine, Mama, Tatsuo.” Madoka sniffles, wiping tears from her eyes. Tatsuo offers Madoka a hand and with a wry laugh, Madoka accepts it, allowing herself to be drawn back to her feet.

“What happened to you? Something…” Tatsuo looks back and forth and leans towards Madoka’s ear. “Some kind of weird magic…” he whispers.

Madoka jumps a little, but nods, chewing her lip. “I had a -- a vision, or something.” Madoka says.

“Whoa! So you’re really some kind of miko already.” Tatsuo shakes his head. “My best friend, a real miko. That’s so crazy… I still can’t believe it,” Tatsuo says, his vocal volume a bit too loud now. Madoka winces and the eyes of concerned people around them widen and start whispering amongst each other.

Madoka puts her hands up and shakes her head vehemently, glaring at Tatsuo. Mana chuckles softly, as a few people in the crowd bow in Madoka’s direction.

“My daughter is fine.” Mana turns to face everyone with a warm smile. “Thank you very much for your concern for her,” she says, bowing low.

More people bow in their direction, this time to Mana specifically.

“I’m glad to hear that she is alright,” a girl says, while others murmur to express their best wishes. As the crowd moves on one by one, the girl steps forward with a warm smile. She’s a very attractive girl, older than Madoka. She wears stylish clothing, a zebra-striped camisole-type blouse with a belt making it look somewhat like a dress. She wears a black frilly skirt underneath, and a moderate amount of makeup around her eyes and lips, her hair styled up, her hair shiny and brown in color. She looks in her early twenties.

“Are you really a miko like he said?” she asks, looking back and forth.

“Ah… no…” Madoka replies quickly.

“Yes, my daughter really is.” Mana beams proudly.

The girl blinks and looks back and forth and grins. “Not willing?” she enquiries delicately.

“Yes. It’s fate.” Tatsuo poses dramatically. “Speaking of which, you’re really hot.” Tatsuo grins at her.

The woman looks at Tatsuo and eyes him up and down and smiles. “Too young for me.” She laughs.

Tatsuo staggers comically. Mana rolls her eyes and laughs.

“I thought you might be a model when I first saw you. That expensive yukata that you wear today… you fill it very nicely,” she compliments Madoka with a smile. “I think you definitely have a future modeling if being a miko doesn’t suit you.” She smiles. “If you have time, please stop by my shop in the mall here in this complex. My name is Kita Aika! I’ll give you a special discount. It would be my great pleasure to give you an excellent styling service.” She bows and extends a card she seems to have held onto for a long period.

Madoka stares at it for a moment, shocked, and then gasps and bows, accepting the card seriously.

“Thank you, Kita-san… I appreciate your generous offer. Um… my name is Fugui Madoka!” she murmurs, chewing her lip. She blinks for a moment and bows again. “I’m very sorry, but I don’t have a wallet with me today,” Madoka murmurs.

“That’s very understandable, considering your fashion.” She gestures towards the yukata. “A handbag is very stylish with a lovely kimono or yukata… is that fabric silk?” she enquiries.

Mana takes the card from Madoka with a smile and removes her wallet from her purse, slipping the card into her wallet, and replacing the wallet back into her purse. While Madoka hesitates, looking uncertain, Mana covers her. “Yes. It is. A very fine silk.” She smiles a beaming smile again at Madoka.

“Oh really? That yukata must be worth quite a bit!” Aika laughs. “If you wear that going for an interview, and with my styling services, I guarantee you’ll be selected very easily. Your proportions are absolutely stunning, Fugui-san! Please consider it!” She bows again.

“I…” Madoka murmurs, hesitantly, looking anxious.

“We certainly will, Kita-san. Thank you so much!” Mana responds quickly with a smile. The two share a smile.

“You are very welcome! Have a fun time today!” She grins and waves, excusing herself. When she is far enough, Madoka turns towards her mother.

“I don’t want to be a model either, Mom!” Madoka protests.

“It’s the winning hand you’ve been dealt, daughter. Play the card, or you will waste your opportunity!” She grins. “Let’s go.” Mana takes Madoka’s arm and pulls her onwards.

Tatsuo shakes his head, chuckling. “Oh man…” he chortles as he follows.

“You are incredibly ravishing, young lady! Are you an idol?” the sales clerk asks Madoka as she blushes from head to toe, squirming. Mana beams at Madoka, and Tatsuo covers his mouth, watching with a certain sadistic interest.

“N-n-no…” Madoka manages after a moment.

“She will be someday. I guarantee it. My daughter is a rare talent.” Mana grins.

Madoka looks at her mother, horrified.

“I look forward to that day! I will follow you!” The girl clerk smiles enthusiastically. “I wish I had a body like that…” she trails off wistfully. “Let’s go ahead and get you measured for a bra!” The clerk smiles, taking Madoka’s arm.

Madoka looks at her mother with that same horrified expression as the clerk drags her away. Mana smiles and looks at Tatsuo. “Isn’t she adorable?” She smiles and follows, not waiting for a response.

Tatsuo shakes his head and laughs. “He… she kind of is.” Tatsuo chuckles. “I feel bad for her now.” Tatsuo grins afterwards and impulsively follows.

At the changing rooms, Mana notices Tatsuo and turns to him, grabbing his left earlobe between her fingers, and pulls him away.

“Help!” Madoka whines as the door of the changing room closes firmly in her mind like a cell door slamming shut..

“What do you think you’re doing, young man?” Mana asks with a frown.

“Ah… I… oh… we’re both guys… originally?” he grins sheepishly. Kami! I wonder what she looks like now under that yukata! Tatsuo wonders lustfully, wincing at the pain throbbing in his earlobe.

“Why are you so bashful?” the clerk laughs. “You’re too cute! Don’t worry about it, we’re both girls, right?” she laughs, and leans forward. “These are very secure change rooms. Your boyfriend can’t peek in on you!” She smiles, attempting to reassure Madoka.

Madoka gapes and puts her hands up and shakes her head violently, blushing head to toe. “He’s n-n-not!!!” she protests.

“Not your boyfriend?” she asks, surprised. “I’m shocked. He’s not bad looking.” She grins. “He tried to follow you in, though… that’s pretty intimate, isn’t it? Were you childhood friends? A brother?” she asks Madoka, blushing herself.

“W-well… yes… we kind of were… close friends that is.” Madoka squirms. “We’re not like that though!” Madoka protests violently.

“I see…” the clerk trails off, seeming amused. “Well, let’s get to measuring you. Take off that yukata. Do you need help with the obi?” she inquires. “I’ll be sure to tie it just as neatly as it is now afterwards.” She assures her. “It’s a good thing you don’t have a boyfriend! Idols can’t be attached, can they?” She smiles.

Madoka gapes again and blushes, backing into a corner. “U-ummmm…” she mewls.

The clerk waits patiently, smiling. “You’re so shy! What is the problem, young lady?” she asks.

“I-I---” Madoka trails off. The clerk laughs again and sweeps forward, her expression still patient. “Can’t you do this with my yukata on?” Madoka begs.

“No! It’s not very accurate. I would hate to sell you a bad fitting bra. We’re going to get your accurate measurements now.” She removes a measuring tape and smiles. To Madoka that smile looks sadistic. She turns Madoka around and pulls on the obi. Madoka squeals and steps away; her obi comes undone as she turns and her yukata springs open, baring her breasts.

“N-no!” Madoka screams cutely.

Afterwards, Madoka stands alone in the changing room alone panting and blushing from head to toe, arms wrapped around herself, trembling.

Was your life just in peril, goshujinsama? Aoi’s voice sounds in her mind.

“Ah… n-n-no… I’m alright Aoi-chan…” Madoka whispers, hugging herself.

I am sorry that I can’t comfort you, goshujinsama! Aoi says, her tone full of regret.

“It’s okay, Aoi-chan. Thank you for your kind consideration,” Madoka murmurs, sniffles.

You don’t need to thank me, goshujinsama! I am a nonentity. There is no need for such politeness. I am your servant.

“I told you that I don’t think that way, Aoi-chan,” Madoka whispers, her heart in her words.

There is a knock at the door, and after a moment, Mana steps inside with a smile holding an armload of stylish and expensive looking clothes. Madoka stares at her armful of girls clothing like it was a nest of vipers.

I am very fond of you, goshujinsama! Please do your best! Aoi replies.

Madoka puts a hand to her head as she feels a light nausea and disorientation suddenly; in her mind she sees a similar changing room, this time containing herself from that other dimension standing in a changing room with Aoi from that world and another girl, blonde and super stylish looking. She stares at the scene while the girls laugh, trying clothes on, posing for each other, teasing each other and smiling together. She is completely at ease, she marvels. She studies the blonde and tries to remember her name. She is someone special to her too, isn’t she? Maybe not the same way Aoi-chan is, but...

What was your name… Ka… Madoka says, her voice disembodied. Then the vision fades and Mana looks into Madoka’s eyes. “Are you well, daughter?” she asks Madoka.

“I-I’m fine, Mama. Don’t worry. Another vision,” she says, shaking her head.

“Should I be concerned about you? Are these some sort of episodes, Madoka?” she asks, dropping the pile of clothes and stepping close to take Madoka’s head, reaching up to look into her eyes.

“I’m fine, Mama! Don’t worry,” Madoka reassures her softly and gratefully.

Mana hesitates and smiles finally. “Alright, then. Why don’t we get to trying on these clothes. The clerk selected some really amazing choices all in your sizes. Take your yukata off again. We’ll start with underwear.” She smiles.

Madoka gasps and blushes. “But, Mama!” Madoka whines, drawing back.

“Hey! Don’t forget to show me what it all looks like!” Tatsuo crows outside the changing room, sounding like he has to fight laughter.

“Tatsuo! You’re evil!” Madoka yells back. Tatsuo’s loud chortling is the only reply. At the same time Mana unties the obi once again and pulls it free. Madoka’s breasts spring out free once again, and Madoka screams again, crouching and wrapping her arms around her.

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen, dear. I made you.” Mana smiles, patting Madoka’s head.

“Y… you didn’t make this, Mama!” Madoka protests. “This is magic!”

“That’s very true. You’re my daughter, though. Now take it off,” she says firmly.

“Y-yes, Mama.” Madoka disrobes hesitantly, baring herself again.

Mana hands Madoka a frilly white bra and set of silky white panties. Madoka gapes at them and stares at her mother.

“You don’t know how to put it on, right? Alright, I will teach you. I feel so giddy. I have a daughter now!” Mana claps her hands, smiling as she takes the bra back.

“I guess you do now.” Madoka smiles mournfully.

“It’s not so bad. You’ve been effeminate for a while. It’s fate, daughter.” She smiles as she steps around Madoka and points Madoka towards the mirror forcing her to stare at herself in the mirror. She blushes, seeing her large breasts in the mirror, the nipples hardened due to the air conditioning, or perhaps a touch of arousal at seeing herself again in the mirror. It’s like she has been trying to avoid her awkward feelings about her transformation.

Mana pulls the bra onto Madoka, and Madoka sighs as Mana fastens the strap behind, and begins adjusting the straps for her. “You will want to reach into your armpit and push more of your breasts into the cup. Do it now,” Mana murmurs.

Madoka hesitates and does so, blushing as she pushes more of her large breasts into the cup one side at a time. When finished, Mana stands to her side and smiles proudly, examining her in the mirror.

“They’re even more impressive when properly supported.” She smiles warmly at Madoka.

Madoka stares at them and blushes.

“Put the panties on now. I’m sure you don’t want to stand here naked.” Mana teases with a grin.

“N-no! I don’t!” Madoka squeaks as she hurriedly dons the silky white panties. Once snugged up, she gasps, turning as she examines them in the mirror, and wonders at the amazing soft sensation of the silky fabric clinging to her intimate areas. The way it looks in the mirror, with the curve of her shapely bottom looks in those silky white panties looks amazing and so very feminine. Not only how it looks, but also how it feels! It-It feels so nice… Madoka wonders. They’re so much more comfortable than briefs or boxers…

Mana smiles approvingly. “You look good in those panties. You look a little happy,” Mana comments.

“M-mama… n-no.. I… oh, Kami… I’m a pervert now.” She covers her face.

“No. You’re a beautiful young girl now. You are not a pervert, you little fool.” She laughs fondly and hugs Madoka, petting her hair.

27