Wake Up
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah Yue, wake up."

He blinked opened his eyes with a yawn and felt fingers tracing his jawline. Heavy lids lifted slowly as he cleared the cloudiness of sleep. Those fingers slide down his jaw to the curve of his neck, leaving goose pimples in its wake.

"Mm," he sounded parting his lips.

The fingers touched his lips softly, almost feather light, and a scent lingered clearing his senses. When his view cleared, he saw the silver eyes clearly in his vision. He found himself brightening up like the twinkle of the star in the darken sky.

"Ah Li!"

He wrapped his arms around his lover and pulled the man over him, as he laid back down. Smiling from ear to ear, he relaxed into the smell and warmth of his king. Letting out a sigh, he heard the man in red laugh against his ear.

"Do you not need to speak with your brothers and master, Ying Yue?"

"In just a moment. I just want to hold you a little bit longer."

Another soft laugh against his ear before a kiss was placed on his cheek. The blonde turned his face so he could press his lips onto his lovers. Sighing happily, he wished he could stay like this forever. He loved kissing Wang Li.

Hands touched his robe and yet he felt every fiery trail where it glided. Moaning into the lips of his lover, he could feel Wang Li deepened the kiss and he whimpered. He clung on tighter, wanting to merge into his king's skin. Just to live in his lover, he would be happy for the rest of his entire life. When their lips parted, they were panting into one another's mouth. The heat washing over them and he smiled feeling their foreheads pressed together.

"Wake up, Ying Yue."

"What?" He questioned feeling tired suddenly as his eyes felt heavy. How did he get so sleepy?

"Wake up," Wang Li's voice faded and he closed his eyes.

Opening his golden eyes once more, he blinked confused and turned to the side.

'Was Wang Li not here?' He wondered, but quickly realized it was a dream.

"How do you feel, Ying Yue?" The voice of his master entered his ears, "You used too much of your powers."

"I'm okay," he sat up and rubbed his eyes, "I apologize."

"You shouldn't have left on your own," the eldest brother chided, "You could've died and the balance would have shifted."

"But I had to stop the demon," the blonde stated looking at the redhead with an acceptance, "If it meant for me to die, then at least the balance would last a bit longer for the Heavens to find another."

It was quiet and he glanced at his brothers and his master. He gritted his teeth and fisted his hands. He understood that much at least. Bringing balance was important and if it meant his death, than he would willingly sacrifice himself.

"If the Heavens are to replace you, Ying Yue, it would take a long time. Evil would take over for quite sometime. The innocents will not survive for another of Heaven's chosen," the green haired elder stated.

"No, there already is another one," Ying Yue grinned looking at his twiddling thumbs as his cheeks reddened.

"Another one? Who?" His brunette brother questioned.

Ying Yue bit his bottom lip as the smile stretched wider on his face, "Wang Li is also chosen."

His brothers and his master stared at one another for a moment, but the blonde did not notice.

"I mean, it makes sense. He is really good to people, the villagers really like him, and he's really handsome, strong, and his eyes are very pretty, and his lips…" Ying Yue touched his burning cheeks, "soft… very soft…"

"Stop."

Ying Yue looked over at his master with widened eyes, dropping his hand from his face. His master's golden eyes narrowed and his lips were straight. He never saw the elder looked so upset before. Worried filled his heart and he sat up to attention.

"Wang Li is Heavens Chosen as well," the elder repeated, "Does he have the mark?"

"He," the blonde gulped, "He said he had the mark on his forehead but it was moved."

"Moved? Why?"

"Because… because of me," the blonde said softly.

The green haired male stood up suddenly, startling his students. His mind was in confusion from what the Heavens told him, what the Jade Emperor told him. Ying Yue was the Heavens Chosen and would bring balance. Then… what about Wang Li?

'No…' his eyes widened and he turned to the blonde.

"Wang Li is the one from the palace. The place I told you to avoid. Is that right?" He asked slowly and the blonde nodded looking at him innocently.

"I see," The elder closed his eyes for a moment and sighed, "You cannot see him any longer."

The blonde pouted and shook his head stubbornly.

"Did he not tell you?" His master looked at him with saddened eyes, "You were chosen to kill him."

Ying Yue felt his entire world turn bleak as the blood dropped from his face. His heart was hurting. His master never lied to them and this… he… he couldn't do it. Wang Li… He must have known what he was destined to do then.

'You are the death of me,' Wang Li whispered to him under the stars and he felt bile rising from his throat.

'You should not return here.'

'Do you know why they call me king?'

'You think too highly of me.'

'I cannot leave, Ah Yue.'

"Why? Why should I kill him? I don't understand," He cried.

"He is the Ghost King, Ying Yue," His master whispered and sat at the edge of the bed, "He is the ruler of the dead and the demons that lurks."

Covering his face with his hands, Ying Yue cried loudly feeling his heart breaking.

'Wang Li. Why didn't you tell me? Why…'

0