Quirk Assessment
107 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She was sitting on the surprisingly comfortable sofa watching Midoriya going around the room nervously trying to prepare tea for her, making an awesomely accurate imitation of a headless chicken.

She would laugh if she wasn't worried that it would make the guy die for the embarrassment or something. That didn't stop her from finding the whole situation incredibly amusing.

"F-Finally" Midoriya sighed and took the teapot to fix her something to drink.

She couldn't help but watch him with slight fascination. The guy had practice, not even spilling a drop. Add the plate with absurdly delicious cookies he had settled before and he was already treating her better than anyone else she had known before besides her parents.

"S-Sorry for the wait," he said and sat down on the chair at the other side of the table.

"It's fine. Thanks." She took the cup and drank a bit. The little guy knew how to make good tea too! "I suppose you know who I am, don't you?" Hitomi said pointing to herself.

She was sure of what the guy's aouldoistill ng to be, but wanted to make sure.

"O-Of course! C-Congratulations for your performance at the Sports Festival, S-Shinsou-san!" He bowed, not noticing the small frown that appeared on her face for an instant before she put a neutral expression again. "Y-You did a fantastic job!"

It would be unfair to take the frustration she felt for her defeat out on the poor guy whose words seemed so sincere. So much that it was kind of embarrassing.

"Thanks. Are you a fan or something?" She asked sarcastically.

But the guy just blushed and remained silent while looking at his feet.

Apparently, he was a fan, indeed? It was both weird and flattering to say the truth.

"Anyway," She coughed to get his attention, covering her slightly pink cheeks with her hand. "Midoriya Izuku, was it...?" He nodded. "I heard about you from Pikachu and thought about paying a visit."

"Eh, P-Pikachu?" He repeated, confused.

"You know. Blond hair, stupid, and with a really punchable face." She expected he would understand. "Electric Quirk. Apparently he becomes even dumber when he uses it too much or something like that." She added after the guy just tilted his head with confusion.

"AH! Are y-you talking about K-Kaminari-san?" He gestured to the blackboard, causing her to snort.

Midoriya wasn't even trying to deny her description of the other boy.

"Yeah. Kamirani" Midoriya repeated 'Kaminari', but she just ignored him. She was going to forget the blond's name by the end of the day, anyway. "told me you helped him a lot with his Quirk."

"D-Did he? It wasn't t-that much, really." He scratched the back of his head.

The guy was modest too.

"That's not what he said, but anyway I was wondering if you could give me a bit of advice too, Midoriya."

The boy had seemed surprisingly agreeable until now, but was he going to help her?

"Do y-you want my help?" Instead of the straightforward negative answer that she would expect from any other person, Midoriya only seemed slightly confused, as if incredulous of her petition.

Well, that was a huge improvement, considering everything.

"If you have the time-"

"I-IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE!" He practically yelled while doing a deep bow.

"Ok. Kamirani-."

"'Kaminari'." Corrected the boy gently.

"Kamarini said you knew practically everything about his Quirk from just observing him at the Sports Festival. So what do you know about mine?"

"Hmm." The nervousness suddenly disappeared from the boy's face while he seemed to collect his thoughts. "...Okay, your Quirk allows you to control other people's actions, making them unable to refuse your commands." Midoriya was talking faster than before. His voice still clear enough, but it seemed as if he would start mumbling at any moment. Hitomi felt slightly weirded out about it.

What happened...? It was like Midoriya turned into a completely different person... The guy wasn't even stuttering anymore!

Also, normally people were uncomfortable talking about her Quirk. Most of the time, they tried not to even mention its existence. So she expected Midoriya to be even more awkward and shyer than before. But instead, he was talking about it as if it was nothing.

"About Capacity, by what I saw during the Obstacle Race and the Cavalry Battle, you could control up to four people -though I would expect for five or even six to be your actual maximum- for around 10-15 minutes during each round, having only about a couple of minutes to rest, and still you were not affected negatively at all. So I can't determine the exact limits of your Quirk, but considering similar ones, I would expect you to be able to keep using it for around 45 minutes or even an hour without stopping. It would make sense that the more people you control at the same time, the faster you reach that limit. In any case, comparing it to the other mind-controlling Quirks I know, I could argue yours is probably the stronger of its type. Can't even imagine how much you trained it to reach that level!"

...Okay, it was definitive. She somehow got a concussion and was imagining all of this or something, because there was no way in hell someone could be so enthusiastic while talking about her Quirk. Not even she was like that, and Hitomi loved her Quirk despite its inconveniences and the infamy that had brought her.

"Drawback: Let's see… Considering another mind-related Quirks drawbacks, I would expect some kind of mental exhaustion upon prolonged use. Also, during the cavalry and the race, I noticed how you were constantly issuing new commands every few seconds and all the while your teammates never used their Quirks, so I deduce the controlled people can only follow simple commands, which exclude the usage of their Quirks and more complex orders. Also, I noticed how during the Cavalry Battle, you lost control over one of your teammates -Ojiro-san- after he bumped someone from Team Tetsutetsu, so it seems strong impacts nullifies its effect… Conditions of use: About this, it took me a while to understand how it worked. Actually, I only did it after watching the repetitions of your fights against Aoyama-san and Todoroki-san. The first theory I discarded was tact, because you didn't try to get close to any of them. Then I discarded vision because you didn't seem interested in maintaining visual contact, either. Besides, I didn't catch any kind of change in your eyes, which is the norm while using ocular related Quirks… Finally, it had to be sound. I'm only theorizing, but If I have to explain it, I would say you can probably add some kind of subliminal message to your voice that shuts down people's minds and lets you hijack them. It makes sense, considering the first thing you did in both fights was to talk with your opponents. But then why your Quirk worked with Aoyama-san and not with Todoroki-san? I looked for differences in both fights, and I finally got the answer. The subliminal message doesn't work by itself, it needs to be activated and to do that the target needs to answer back to you." He stopped his explanation, a smile on his face so stupidly bright that it was almost awkward to look directly at him.

She wasn't even sure what to say... So she said nothing and just stared at him.

The guy was a genius, there were no doubts about it.

"...Yeah." Suddenly the Quirk-King left the building and Midoriya returned to be the same shy guy from the start. "Is t-there something wrong with what I said?"

"...Did you notice how you didn't stutter even once while talking about my Quirk?" She asked.

"...N-No...?" Half said and half asked Midoriya, with an expression she didn't know how to describe besides 'adorable'.

Yeah, that was pretty much her limit.

She covered her face with her hands while trying not to laugh or giggle. She didn't giggle.

"Eh! A-Are you fine?!" The boy saw her shoulders tremble and stood up from the chair with a worried expression.

"Y-Yeah, please just give me a moment..." She took a minute to calm herself and recover her poker-face. "...Ok. What can I say? You were right in practically everything, Midoriya." She drank a bit of tea from her cup while observing how the boy's face brightened. Being sincere to herself, he looked kind of handsome when he smiled. "There are some things I should tell you, though..." With a determined expression on his face, Midoriya moved hurriedly towards the chair where he placed his schoolbag before.

"What are you doing?" She asked while he rummaged through the All Might themed bag.

"I need m-my notebook to update my previous analysis." He took out a notebook with a big '17' on the cover and a pencil. "...W-Well" His expression turned sheepish. "...Only If y-you don't mind that I do..."

"...Suit yourself." She shrugged after a moment and the boy sat again with a small smile on his face. Then he opened the notebook, took the pencil in his right hand, and faced up expectant of everything she would say.

The little guy could be really intense when he wanted.

Not that she disliked it.

She just tried to remain neutral and ignore the weird giddy feeling she felt in her chest while the boy gave her all his attention.

"Let's see… Before starting, I don't think it's that important, but my Quirk is registered by the name of Brainwashing." Apparently it was for him, because Midoriya started writing in his notebook immediately. "The activation works exactly as you explained. Though I have to admit, I never thought about the specifics before. About my Quirk's drawback, like you said, it tires me and It can even make me fall unconscious if I use it too much, though I haven't experimented any of that in years. But about its limits…" Midoriya slowly got closer, his eyes shining with curiosity. "I have no idea." The guy almost struck his head against the table at her comment.

"W-What do you mean?" He asked, somewhat confused.

"I don't know the limits of My Quirk." Izuku tilted his head slightly, so she elaborated. "...I have only passed out for over-using it once before. And that was when I was only five years old and used Brainwashing for the first place," she said, her expression uncaring, though she felt sick at remembering that awful event. "So I don't know how much I can currently use my Quirk nor how many people I can control before starting to feel strained. Though I found that I can only get under my control one person at a time. I tried with two at the Sports Festival and all I got was an awful headache." Midoriya seemed thoughtful at the new info and write it. "...Talking about the Sports Festival, now that I think about it, it was the time I used my Quirk the most in all my life." Suddenly Midoriya stopped writing and his eyes opened wide at her.

"I-Is that so...?" She nodded. "S-Sorry if I'm being nosy, but how many times have you used Brainwashing before, Shinsou-san?" She raised an eyebrow and then looked at the ceiling while thinking about it with a slightly tired expression.

Normally that would be a dumb question. Exactly the question someone could answer with a cheesy comment like 'Do you remember how many slices of bread you ate in your life?'. Or at least that would be the case for a normal person, and she was anything but normal.

For some people it would be hard to believe, but she could count with her hands the number of times she had used her Quirk before the Sports Festival. It was expected, considering she couldn't just use it carelessly without getting into troubles...

The very first time she used her Quirk had been while playing with her 'friends' at the kindergarten when she was only a little brat.

When the doctor told her and her parents that she could control people's minds, she felt like it was the end. She had a villain-like Quirk. She couldn't be a hero… Her parents tried to comfort her, but she just didn't want to hear them at the time.

The next day, when she went to kindergarten all the kids seemed to know about her Quirk. They shunned and kept far away from her. That only made her feel even worse than before...

Seeing her sadness, worry, and fear, her parents took a week to help her with her Quirk. She was truly apprehensive about it, but they didn't want her to hate or fear her own Quirk nor wanted her to get into trouble because of it, so they let her use Brainwashing on them to help Hitomi understand how it worked, and then taught her to be responsible and never abuse of her power.

'Replace that ugly frown with a cute smile, Tomi-chan!' 'Heroes need to smile, Hitomi! Don't you wanna be a hero?' They both gave her all their support. Her mother was as sweet as ever and her father even more obnoxious than normal.

They were one of the reasons she didn't give up about being a hero…

Multiple times after that her parents had offered to let her practice on them again, but she didn't feel comfortable enough about doing that and rejected their help.

So she didn't use her Quirk again for about 6-7 years… Until the incident... She didn't want to think about that.

"Are you fine, S-Shinsou-san?" She looked at him. "...Y-You seem troubled." The worry was clear in his eyes.

"I'm fine." Midoriya didn't seem to believe her. "To answer your question, if I'm not mistaken, I have only used my Quirk around nine or ten times before the Sports Festival, practically all of them while I was still just a little girl."

Izuku stood up suddenly with an incredulous expression.

"R-Really!?" He asked with great intensity and she just nodded slowly "Can't be..." He sat again, looking pensively at the table. Suddenly he started writing hurriedly on the notebook while muttering incomprehensibly.

"Ok, what happened...? You are scaring me a bit." She slowly moved away from the boy.

"I-It's your Quirk!" He exclaimed at her, happy as a clam.

"Ah, my Quirk!" she repeated, faking astonishment. "What about it?"

"It's m-more awesome than I thought."

"Thanks?" She didn't get it.

"I already found B-Brainwashing incredible, but this makes it even better...! To think of such potential..." Midoriya seemed as if he could kiss his notebook -or her- at any moment. So she didn't know exactly what to do.

"I still don't understand anything of what you are saying. Could you give me a bit of context?"

"Ah! S-Sorry!" He finally seemed to calm down a bit. "I already told y-you before that Brainwashing was stronger than other similar Quirks, but I didn't get in specifics, did I?"

"Nope, you didn't." She shook her head. "I didn't even know that there were others like me." She knew there were a lot of villains with mind-controlling Quirks on cartoons and live-action shows, but she knew nothing about actual people with Quirks like hers.

Truth is, she always had felt uncomfortable at the idea of searching for people with mind-controlling Quirks on the internet and the possibility of only finding villains. So she chose to be in the dark about it.

"T-There are!" He nodded excitedly. "Not in J-Japan, but telepath heroes are common in Occident."

"Telepaths?" She had heard the term before but wasn't sure about what that implied. But she was slightly relieved that he had said heroes specifically, it gave her a bit of hope.

"Yeah! T-They possess a variety of mental-related powers, from reading minds to controlling them, and even modify memories along other similar abilities." She opened her eyes in surprise. She knew the USA was chaotic, but having a lot of those telepaths roaming around sounded excessive, even if they were heroes.

"Wait, if they can do stuff like that, doesn't that makes me weaker than them?" she said, and the boy frowned slightly.

"No. N-Not really. The quantity won't ever win against quality. They have complex Quirks with various abilities, that's true, but when talking about mind-control specifically, most of them can only control up to one person, two at the most, while you can control four or even more. T-That's the reason you are amazing!"

"Um, I see..." Now she was the one blushing... Just perfect.

"B-But that's not all that I wanted to say." Midoriya added, already calmer.

"Geez, if you keep saying nice stuff about me and my Quirk I'll start to believe it." She tried to make a joke of the situation.

"I mean it," he said seriously, and she almost wanted to hide her face from his green bright eyes. "...Have you heard about muscles used as analogies to describe how Quirks work?" He asked. And she closed her eyes with a thoughtful expression, happy that the guy didn't comment about the way she reacted to his words -assuming he even noticed it.

"Do you mean like 'the more you use them the stronger they get'?"

"Exactly." Midoriya nodded. "That's how most Quirks are... Except for y-yours."

"What do you mean?"

"The first time you used Brainwashing you passed out instantaneously, right?" Hitomi nodded, surprised at his words.

"How did you know?" He only smiled.

"I just g-guessed. A lot of strong Quirks are like that... But what about the next times?"

"I always felt tired after just a couple of minutes... In any case, Mom and Dad always stopped me before I passed out, so I didn't think too much about it."

"...And yet, years after that and with no more practice, you can use Brainwashing for almost half an hour with no repercussions."

Hitomi finally got what the boy was trying to say.

"My Quirk got stronger for no reason… How?"

"I think it was Brainwashing's natural passive growth. It g-got stronger while you were growing up. Being a mind-related Quirk and not a physical one, it makes sense."

"...Ugh. Getting stronger by doing nothing but getting old, sounds incredibly anticlimactic." She let herself sprawl out on the sofa. She knew he was right because everything fitted perfectly, but she didn't have to like it.

"That doesn't mean B-Brainwashing can't grow with effort!" She straightened. "All Quirks get stronger by hard work, physical or not. So if Brainwashing has a natural growth that big, its potential to evolve with actual practice should be at the same level or even greater!" Midoriya wrote on his notebook at a high speed "Increase of Brainwashing's limits -both duration and number of people you can control-, being able to activate its effects on two or more people at the same time, make it more difficult for people to free themselves, and increase the capacity of brainwashed people to follow more complex orders and even use their Quirks. All of those and more could be real possibilities if you practice with Brainwashing."

She felt greatly amazed and exhilarated for a moment until reality settled in.

"Ugh." She took her face in her hands in complete frustration.

"E-Eh. D-Did I say something wrong, Shinsou-san?" Midoriya seemed worried about her reaction.

"No." Answered Hitomi, harsher than she had intended. Then she sighed, calming herself "Everything sounds truly awesome, but if I'm supposed to practice using my Quirk then it's all useless."

"W-Why?" Asked Midoriya incredulous.

"Because where am I supposed to find someone to use my Quirk on?"

"Eh… T-There has to be someone that would accept to help you." He answered, but he couldn't be more wrong.

"Nope. I'm not going to bother my family with this, and the people in my class already fear me enough without me trying to actually mind-control them. Besides, the last thing I want is to get expelled for using my Quirk illegally."

"And what about your friends?" He asked innocently, and she flinched.

How easy it could be to hurt a person without even intending it.

She just laughed; a grim dry and humorless laugh.

"...Nope. I don't think so…." She deadpanned. "I have none." Then Hitomi took her bag and stood up, unknowing of how to feel.

Meeting Midoriya was interesting, that was for sure, so she didn't regret her visit.

But if he was right -and she doubted the guy could be wrong about anything Quirk-related- Brainwashing had a huge potential she was wasting by not doing anything with it. But what exactly could she do about it when she had no one to help her? ...She felt cornered, and she hated it.

"Thanks for the info, and the tea and cookies… Thanks for being so nice about everything. And sorry for wasting your time," she said, as expressionless as always, though her words were sincere. "See ya." She turned and walked towards the exit.

It was then she heard Midoriya saying something.

"What?" She asked, turning around. Midoriya's voice was low, and what she understood of his words made no sense.

"I s-said… I can help you." He answered calmly, the worry for her clear in his eyes, just as before.

For a moment Hitomi was paralyzed in shock. Then she shook her head and returned to normal.

"Haha, that was a good one." She laughed fakely and moved towards the exit again.

"I w-wasn't joking!" She flinched at the force behind his voice and then turned a second time.

"No, you are! Or you must be. Otherwise, you are completely nuts!" And the stoic and uncaring facade she always used like a shield just went out of the window. Her face finally reflecting her real emotions against her will.

"W-Why would I be crazy for wanting to help someone?" said Midoriya patiently, making her feel exasperated. He was acting like she was only a small child throwing a tantrum, and in a way, she felt like she was. But she couldn't just accept his words so easily.

"Because no one in their right minds would want to be mind-controlled! Only a pervert would." said Hitomi matter of fact, glaring at him with as much ill intent as it was possible for her. But while others would tremble in fear at her open hostility, he actuallt seemed offended.

"I'm not a p-pervert! ...And i-it's not like I want to be mind-controlled… I j-just don't mind." He explained, and she just felt more confused than before.

"That doesn't make sense... YOU are not making sense!" Hitomi pointed at him. "What do you even win by helping me?" She asked, feeling already emotionally tired.

"I don't intend to get anything out of this," he said calmly and his words seemed sincere, to her utter desperation.

"There must be something..." She muttered, and he frowned slightly before relaxing.

"...I l-love heroes. I have always loved them since I was a kid. So if I had to say something, by helping you I can get the satisfaction of knowing I'm being useful to others who can be what I can't…" said Midoriya, sheepishly. She was without words for a moment. It was a simple answer full of sincerity and it fitted perfectly with Midoriya's behavior. But there was something about his words that intrigued her. "...Also, this way I can show the people that called me u-useless all the time, that they were wrong." He added, more seriously.

"Why would someone call you useless?" She couldn't find a reason for that.

Midoriya knew Hitomi wanted to be a hero, that was her reason to take part on the Sports Festival after all, and apparently he wanted to be one too, but couldn't... Why?

"...I'm Quirkless," he said, his voice serious, and for the first time, his expression was guarded… He expected -or feared- that she would react badly to his status.

Luckily for him, she was the last person who would judge someone for something like that.

"Huh. I thought you had an intelligence Quirk." She commented in a neutral tone. She was sure Pikachu thought that too.

"A lot of p-people assume that... And I rarely correct them. I don't like it, but It's just e-easier like that," he said shyly. It was obvious that Midoriya felt especially awkward talking about it… But he still chose to tell her just so she could trust in him…

"So it's not genetic. You are just that smart for your own account." The boy seemed to calm and relax a bit at her words. "Damn, you are the amazing one." The comment escaped her mouth, causing Midoriya to blush like a tomato "...And you don't fear my Quirk at all, do you?" She asked though it was obvious he didn't.

"...W-Why would I?" He asked, once the blush in his face had receded a bit.

"Because it's scary… I know it is. It takes people's free will and locks them inside their own minds so they can't do anything about it... So as much as it frustrates me, I can understand why some people think Brainwashing is a villainous Quirk-"

"No Quirk is villainous," he said with conviction "Any Quirk can be used for bad or good. It's the user who decides what to do with them… And you seem like a good person to me." He smiled shyly and Hitomi felt her guts clench again, but for a very different reason.

"...Are you sure about this?" She asked, ignoring her blushing cheeks.

"Yeah!"

"Absolutely?" Hitomi asked again.

"O-Of cour-!" Suddenly Midoriya went stiff and his smile disappeared. It was a bit unnerving to see the shy, friendly guy turning so expressionless.

"...Well, here we are." she said while internally panicking.

She actually did it. Now she really messed up...

"Sit down," she ordered, sounding calmer than she truly was, and Midoriya returned to his chair. "I'm going to leave you like this for 15-20 minutes and then I'll free you up... It would be nice to test the 45 minute limit you told me before, but I have to go home on my bike and I don't wanna tire myself without necessity." She took the empty teapot and walked to the kitchen "I'll make more tea… I'm sure it's going to taste awful, but I don't want to risk you getting burned if I order you to do it."

Despite her calm demeanor, her thoughts were a mess. A part of her was scared of what Midoriya's reaction was going to be. Fearing that the moment she deactivates Brainwashing the guy would run away from her screaming in total horror.

After all, that was how normal people reacted to her Quirk… But Midoriya wasn't exactly a normal guy...

So the other part of her was sure that in the end, Midoriya would only gush about how amazing her Quirk was and everything would be fine.

Hitomi let out a snort at the thought and just tried to think positively for probably the first time in her life.


It was around 15:30 when she finally got to her house.

"I'm home," she said while leaving her shoes in the entry, and she was distracted enough not to notice the light-haired woman slowly getting close to her.

"Welcome home, Tomi-chan!" The woman practically jumped at Hitomi and trapped her in a bear hug.

"Yeah, I love you too, Mom. Please stop." she said, her voice warm despite her stoicness.

"Mou, Tomi-chan is getting taller," said her mother, Shinsou Mihoko, while pouting at her.

She was only a pair of centimeters smaller than Hitomi and looked young enough to be confused as her older sister instead of her mother. After all, they both looked a lot alike, though Hitomi's seriousness was mostly inherited from her father.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I stopped growing last year. Maybe it is Mom who is getting smaller" She smirked while Mihoko glared funnily at her for a moment, and then both laughed.

"Tomi-chan seems happy." Mihoko commented lightheartedly.

"I suppose I am," Hitomi said frankly, remembering her last words with Mido-. No. With Izuku.

"Okay, my tea sucks and It's a total disgrace," she said, though she still drank it. It wasn't going to drink itself, after all. "I need to ask Mom to teach me to make it better when I get home." She shriveled at the awful taste, wondering how she fucked it up so much. "Ok. It's already 20 minutes, so I'll turn Brainwashing off… Please don't freak out." She sighed and then thought about Brainwashing stopping to work. Immediately Izuku's eyes recovered their light and his expression turned confused. "Please don't freak out." She repeated, practically imploring him.

Izuku didn't say anything at first, and Hitomi just expected the worst. Then he just took his pencil and started writing in his notebook again.

"Brainwashing activation seems to shut down most brain processes, leaving the target incapable of acting by themselves. However, the target doesn't lose his ability to think, though while controlled it becomes hard to understand what is happening around them and it gets almost impossible to detect correctly the passage of time, having their temporal perception messed up so minutes seemed like seconds. It should be noted, once Brainwashing is turned off, the person remembers everything they did while controlled, though slightly blurrily." Muttered Izuku almost incomprehensibly. "And t-that's it," he said, and looked up at Hitomi, who watched him amused.

"I told you not to freak out."

"S-Sorry, couldn't resist it." He smiled, his cheeks a bit red.

"You weren't lying. You really don't fear my Quirk." She stated matter of fact.

"O-Of course I don't!" She smirked. Shyness or not, the guy had guts.

"Thanks, Midoriya. And sorry for the lame tea."

"It's not that bad." He tasred a bit of the cup she had served him. Apparently the guy was nice enough to trick himself into believing that her tea didn't suck, or his taste buds were just defective.

"If you say so. It's kinda late, so see you later." She bowed slightly and turned to the exit. If her father got home before her, she would be nagged to death.

"W-Wait, a moment!" He yelled calling her attention and then moved toward his desk and took a small object from it. "What I said about helping with Brainwashing extends to whenever you need it, Shinsou-san. The c-club is open all school days after class until 16:00, so don't hesitate in visiting. And t-thanks for your patronage!" He bowed greatly and extended the small object to her, that she took with curiosity.

It was a card with the club info, schedule, and even a cell phone number and email to contact him.

"Hmm. That's a very professional way of giving a girl your phone number, Midoriya," she said, and the guy turned into a stuttering mess.

She smiled returning to the present. And then noticed the presence of her mother standing beside her and giggling while staring at her.

"What?" She asked, turning serious.

"I recognize that expression." Mihoko giggled knowingly.

"I don't understand what you are talking about." What about it? Was she making a weird face or something?

"I'm going to tell Jime-kun that Tomi-chan has a boyfriend!" She smiled.

"What?" She felt her blood run cold. "NO!" She moved towards her mom, but the woman dodged her at the last moment and started running.

"Tomi-chan has a boyfriend! " Mihoko hummed while running from her daughter.

"S-Stop it!" This was going to be a problem.


Well, that was it for now.

Hitomi's parents are based on keiidakamya's OCs, Shinsou Hajime and Shinsou Mihoko, so you can look at his twitter to know how they look; and I said based because I only took their names and appearance, while I changed their backgrounds and Quirks.

Let your reviews, favorite and follow!


Hitomi: I can't even say how big they are... What the hell do rich girls eat to have boobs that big?

Izuku: C-Can't we talk about something else?

Hitomi: Midoriya, It's talking about Yaomomo or about Todoroki. So the answer is NO.

Next Chapter: Yaomomo - ´Defeats, internships and matrioskas.

Izuku: Y-Yaomomo? Don't you barely know her?

Hitomi: Are you jealous… Izuku?

4