Omake 2
90 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku lied on his bed while pondering about that afternoon events.

"I'm such an idiot!" He covered his face with his hands in frustration.

It didn't make sense.

Yeah, he was an introverted guy and he would never be a Casanova or something like that, but he surely wasn't so awkward around girls as he used to be a year ago.

After overcoming the disaster that was the slime incident, he had slowly grown confident enough around the fairer sex to carry normal conversations without stuttering or doubting himself at every word.

But then the moment he recognized Hitomi his mind just shut down. And it was like it if he had forgotten how to even talk.

Thanks god he recomposed himself in time before the girl had misunderstood his behavior.

In any case, despite the fact he was a flustered mess almost all the time, it had been a nice and productive meeting.

Hitomi had shown being a head-strong and smart individual, kind and oddly charismatic despite her blunt attitude and stoicism.

"She is also kind of attractive." He murmured.

And 'kind of' was just a euphemism he was using to avoid accepting he was pretty much smitten by her.

"I-I don't have the time to worry about this." He got up from the bed and took the folder on his desk.

He still needed to finish the report about the Sports Festival. And with luck, he would get enough of the work done today to prepare some extra stuff for Hitomi.

She had the will and Quirk to be a great hero... But apparently; she was also so alone as he was before. With no one to support her.

But that didn't matter anymore. Now he would do everything in his power to help her become the hero she could be.

"Plus Ultra."

3