Too Much [18+]
5.1k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was doing laundry after eating Thanksgiving dinner with my stepmom, dad, and stepsis. My stepsis, Aki, was folding her panties behind me. It was nothing I hadn’t seen before. I live with two girls, so it didn’t bother me to see bras laying on the floor in their rooms. My stepmom has big breasts. Once I picked up her bra and the cup covered my entire face. 

 

For some reason, the cups had little wet spots in the center of them. I licked the wet spots to see if I could tell what it was. It tasted sour, not sweet at all like I had licked the outside of a sour patch kid gummy. “What is this stuff?” I accidentally said in a loud tone. I hear my stepsister running around the corner. She looked into my stepmom’s room, I was standing at the doorway holding my stepmom’s bra. “SHIT!” I screamed, and my stepsis came running after me yelling and laughing “You just licked your own stepmother’s breast milk, haha!”

 

My stepmom came around the corner to find me paralyzed while still holding her bra up. “Was it good?” She asked me.

“What the hell?”

“Well, was it?”

I didn’t want to respond, I didn’t know if I loved it or hated it. I’m not even a married man yet, I shouldn’t know what it tastes like, but I didn’t regret licking it… Was this the start of a new fetish for me? My stepsis seemed fond of it, I wonder why.

34