Sis Finally Stood Up For Herself [18+]
4.4k 21 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was chilling in my bed playing Warzone with the boys. I hear a faint shuffle through my headset. The next thing I know, my sister is behind me, laying her chin on my shoulder to look over at the TV screen. “Warzone doesn’t have enough action. I find it quite boring.” She said as she took my headset off my head and looked at me lovingly. 

 

“I know something with more action and more pleasure…”

 

“And what is that?” I asked her.

 

“No need for talking. I’m sure visual learning would be much easier.” She said as she pinned me down on my bed. I didn’t know what was going on. She is my stepsis, I’m sure she wouldn’t do anything too lewd to me. Just as I thought that she started stripping me of all my clothes before taking off her own. Fully nude and quite scared, I looked at her in the eyes and reached for her tits. I looked at them to see what they were like. She had soft, pink, hard tits. Just looking at them made me fully erect. 

 

If I got hard, I guess I need to go through with it. I started to play with her tits roughly to get a good and thorough feel of them. She started moaning as I was playing with them. That soft, sweet, high pitched moan was too much. I couldn’t hold back anymore. I needed my cock in her. I looked at her face and she was enjoying it, so I set her in my lap and slowly slid my dick deep inside her. She didn’t squeal… She only looked at me lovingly. I could tell she had done this before.

 

I didn’t know what to do, so she started riding me. She kept a steady pace but got faster. I grabbed her perfectly round tits. I loved her moans, I loved her face that clearly showed how much pleasure she was experiencing, I loved the feeling of her tight pussy sliding up and down on my cock. “I love you,” SHIT, did I really say that. Yes, I did, and right as I came inside her. No condom, no birth control, nothing. I was not ashamed. I love my little stepsister. A minute later… I heard voices coming from my headset. 

 

“Shit, I left my mic unmuted.”

30