Both? [18+]
3.7k 11 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How many chapters per week? Choose your top 2.
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

My father was out getting groceries. I was home alone with my stepsis and my stepmom. They always seemed quite close. I wanted my stepsis again, I wanted her so badly. I had been wondering who took her beautiful virginity before I did.

 

I went to get my stepsis. She and her mother were sitting on the couch watching a movie together. “Sis, come here…” I mumbled. “What?!” She yelled as she perked up. That seemed to cause her mother to be interested in our conversation. My stepmom turned her head to look at the two of us as stepsis jumped up to hug me from behind.

 

“Sis…” I began to whisper into her ear. “I want to have sex,” I told her. 

 

“JEEZ, you should’ve said so earlier!” 

 

My stepmother stood up. “Oh fuck-” I said under my breath. The way her breasts bounced aroused me so much. I got a rock-hard erection from just watching her tits bounce as she walked over to me. 

 

“Oh, darling. You want some of me, too?” 

 

God, she had such a soft and hot voice. I wanted both her and my stepsis… but how do I tell them I want them…? “Sis, can she join us?” I said aloud. Sis smirked and looked at my stepmother. “Sure, darling.” My stepmother said seductively. 

 

Sis then started sprinting into mom’s king-sized bed. “This is perfect!” She said with excitement as she plopped down onto it. I then sat next to her and watched as stepmom took off her pants. She had on a thin, revealing, black thong. Sis immediately started to undress, too. 

 

“Can I help you, sis?” 

 

“I don’t know, can you?”

I took that as a yes and immediately pulled her shirt over her head. She had on a yellow bra that wasn’t so revealing, sadly. I unclipped her bra and slid it off of her. Then I saw my stepmom waiting for us to finish. She was already fully nude. 

 

“Shit, sorry, mom. I was just enjoying sis so much. You look gorgeous.”

 

I was still fully dressed, so I quickly took off all my clothes and threw them to the side. 

 

“Sis, who got to your beautiful body first? You didn’t seem like you were in pain when I slid my cock deep into your tight pussy.”

 

“I like to use some of mom’s dildos, hehe. You did take my virginity, but you did not pop my cherry.” 

 

“We’ve been talking too much, my darlings. Let’s get into it,” my stepmom said eagerly.

 

I climbed underneath them. My mother started to give me a blowjob while my sis sat on my chest giving me passionate kisses as I got to fondle her breasts. As I got close to cumming, my mother immediately took my cock out of her mouth. She seemed so experienced. She really knew how to take me to the edge.

 

“Let me in you, sis” I begged for her to get under me.

 

When she was under me, I slid my cock deep into her while exchanging sloppy kisses with my stepmother. My stepmother began to finger my sis as I thrust into her. I started to fondle her breasts again. Rubbing her soft tits between my fingers. She started to shake and quiver in pleasure. 

 

“I’m cumming, Yuma! Stop!” She yelled while moaning. 

 

I slid my cock out of her and saw all of her juices dripping out. I didn’t cum yet, but that was okay. I still had my stepmother to be dommed by. 

 

“Come here, darling.” She told me. 

 

I went to the other side of the bed and left my stepsis exhausted after a heavy orgasm. My stepmother immediately climbed on top of me and grabbed my hands to put them on her big tits. They were just as soft and bouncy as I had imagined. I couldn’t stop playing with them. My stepmother really had made foreplay the best thing in the world. 

 

She took my erect dick and stuck it in her thick pussy. It wasn’t tight and it wasn’t loose. It wrapped around my dick perfectly. Her pussy felt like heaven, I never wanted to take my dick out of her. She then began to ride me, starting slow at first, then getting faster and faster till I couldn’t take it anymore. I came in her. It was the most right feeling in the world. 

 

“You’re really good at this,” I said while breathing heavily. 

 

Sis had fallen asleep. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and my stepmother decided to join me. 

What an amazing day this has been. I’m glad dad is still out. 

28