Chapter 6
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rain poured down heavily on the mountainside. In such a storm it was not common to see a vehicle driving on the winding mountain roads, but nonetheless a small van carrying eight students on their way to their summer camping trip in the mountains in Korea. No one had expected the typhoon to veer off course at the last minute and hit Korea, but it did and they had no choice, but to power on through the storm to get to some place safe.

 

“How did the storm hit us so quickly?” asked a nervous voice as the rain pelted the windows heavily nearly drowning out her soft spoken voice.

 

“It is odd, but Mr. Kim is an experienced driver and there should be no problems Ji Yeon.” a firm male voice said as he held her hand trying to keep her calm.

 

Behind them the rest of the students on the trip were nervous their club had decided to go on a summer camping trip after they had found out the typhoon wasn’t going to hit Korea, but their luck did not hold out as the weather had long since taken a turn for the worse.

 

Mr. Kim drove confidently as he made his way through the mountain road “we are almost their kids! Don’t worry too much and try not to think about it.” he spoke loudly to get his voice over the sound of the pelting rain.

 

“Tae Hyun” the soft spoken Ji Yeon said suddenly squeezing his hand “I have a weird feeling. As if we are being watched?”

 

Tae Hyun looked at JiYeon with a confused expression “what are you talking about? It is only us here and we are in the middle of a torrential downpour who could possi---”

 

*EEEEKKKKK*

The feeling of almost weightlessness hit all the students as Mr. Kim dodged around, a woman seemed to be clothed in all white standing in the middle of the narrow mountain road. Soon the van collided with the railing on the road sending the van tumbling over the side of the mountain.

 

None of the students had a chance to even catch their breaths to scream before they were rolling swiftly down the steep mountain.

 

It seemed as if several hours had passed before Tae Hyun came to his mind in a complete haze.

 

Opening his eyes in a pure white room he looked around to see the seven other classmates in the van with him all in the white room with him. “Did we get taken to the hospital?” Tae Hyun thought he attempted to stand, but his body did not heed his command.

 

After several moments of struggle to move Tae Hyun decided to just relax and figure things out once the others awoke. Letting his mind calm down he closed his eyes as he waited.

 

It didn’t take long for the rest of his classmates to wake up. He turned his head to see them all starting to blink and move their own heads around.

 

“Is everyone okay?” Tae Hyun called out since he could not see everyone clearly.

 

“I’m good.”

 

“I think so, but I can’t move a muscle.”

 

“Good here!”

 

“Can we just sleep some more?”

 

Tae Hyun smiled to himself when he heard they all seemed alright.

 

A soft spoken voice broke the short silence “Mr. Kim didn’t say anything. Do you think he is alright?”

 

Before Tae Hyun could respond the sound of bare feet on a marble floor came up to them.

 

“Oh my young ones. I am sorry for keeping you all waiting. I did not expect you to stir so quickly it isn’t often souls can adjust so quickly.” a mature womanly voice said.

 

*snap*

A clear snap of fingers came which seemed to release the weakness on his body allowing Tae Hyun to sit up finally. As he looked up ahead his eyes widened in shock as he saw what appeared to be a max early twenties woman standing before them with blonde nearly white hair and penetrating blue eyes.

 

“Ex-excuse me are you the doctor?” Tae Hyun asked the first dumb question on his mind. It was obvious this woman was no doctor.

 

With a warm smile she nodded “I suppose you could put it that way if you wanted to dear. I am the one who brought you all here after your accident.”

 

“Thank you for saving us!” Ji Yeon spoke up immediately bowing to their savior.

 

The woman gave a morose smile “I’m sorry dear, but I did not save you. You all died.”

 

Tae Hyun who was feeling much better felt the word drop on his mind like a jackhammer pounding away at cement.

 

“Ehh? Are you saying we all died!” two of the other girls who had been on the trip yelled out in shock.

 

The white haired woman did not say anything and merely nodded as if to let us all process the information.

 

“If we are dead how can we all be here right now?” Tae Hyun’s best friend Han Sung said unconvinced.

 

The woman smiled warmly “why I brought you here from your world so that your souls would be reborn in the world I am bound to. I already spoke with the God of your own world and there is no issue.”

 

Tae Hyun heard every word that was spoken, but wasn’t processing the situation properly his entire life in Korea had been only up to sixteen years old in high school and now he was being spoken to by what he presumed was a goddess and talk of rebirth into another world. It sounded just like the books he read.

 

“Can you explain to us what is going on? I’m sorry, but I am finding a hard time absorbing all this.” Tae Hyun spoke up over the worried clamor of his friends.

 

“Yes. My name is Caphaine I am a goddess of the world of Endris. After your horrible accident I took the opportunity to request your souls be transferred here so that you could all be reborn into this world.” Caphaine said.

 

“Why us?” Ji Yeon said.

 

“Well dear it is really very simple. I need champions to help lead humanity and defeat the monster spawn where my people reside.”

 

Tae Hyun couldn't believe his ears. This was exactly like the story of a japanese isekai light novel.

 

“Don’t worry your memories of your previous lives will return once you are all older at which your memory of what I am about to tell you will also return. You are all going to be born under the watchful eye of my servants in this world and while you are tasked to help lead humanity against the monsters of the world the temple will guide you in what you need.” Capahine smiled “My time is short I know you must all have a lot of questions, but those can be answered when you all are older by my faithful servant Eldric.”

 

As she spoke the words a white light enveloped the eight students causing their visions to white-out.

0