Day 3(Part 2)
1k 9 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never thought I would finally hear someone that says to break up with a person for the first time.

I started out being the kid whose wasn't well recieved in my own family due to being a weird kid. Goes causing troubles, gets himself killed almost most of the time and even causing someone to be sent to a hospital for his actions. So, mostly I wasn't wanted by my own family and even ignored in their entire life like some kind of baggage to carry.

However, out of all the people who cared for me as a kid, it was just an old lady who wasn't part of the family had raised me like her own child.

"Ziks. Do you wish to be a hero?" - Old Lady

"Yeah! I wanna be Superman. Saving people and helping others." - Zekie

"Then, don't cause trouble for your family. It isn't what a hero does. Also, be always kind to people, even if they don't like you." - Old Lady

She didn't scold me nor barrate me with words but just simply held me close and gently patted my head. It was the first time I feeled welcomed that if I didn't met her, my life wouldn't have been peaceful and nice. Even saving the lady would had impacted me greatly and continued living in the darkness as a evil person.

So, Love for me was something earned and I never would always take it for granted no matter what.

And so, I was greatly confused towards a girl who was staring at me intently like she didn't hesitate to say those words.

"Huh? Why do you want me to break up with her again?" - Zekie

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Going back in time, I had just finished my shift at the cafe and right I was about to enter Mr. Sereno's home, I got a call from Kathie. 

[Darling, It seems that I can't come with you to the reunion tomorrow as my mother called me in to meet her. I don't want you to go there without me but....] - Kathie

"I know Kathie but I need to meet my old friends to reconcile again. We had a rough patch of things but I might never see them again if I don't go. Okay, just this once, I'll join in with your activity if you let me do this." - Zekie

While I don't know what kind of activity she will join me in, I wouldn't be surprised if it involves me being close to her for an entire day. Fortunately, it seems that the reunion might only be for about 3 days such that I still have time to finish my work for school and spend time with Kathie at her place.

[Really? I will send you a pic to which you will wear for our activity this week. No takebacks!] - Kathie

"Yes, yes. I understand Hon-" - Zekie

Right as I was about to hang up due to the door opening, I opened the pic to which I saw something that made me stop at the spot.

From a wry smile which was having a hard time convincing my girlfriend, to a silent and slight smile that was slowly disappearing, finally towards from a slight concern to a horrified look like its something scary.

It seems that Kathie knew my expressions were after she called me in as I tried to call back yet she hang up on me.

"No.....no....nonono....Please Kathie. I take that back...." - Zekie

While its something that isn't life threatening to me or anything but it might scar me mentally as I was too afraid to do it.

".............." - Ceci

I was so horrified of what I promised her that I didn't notice it was Ceci who had opened the door instead of her father or someone else.

When I first came in the place, I was honestly greeted by a bodyguard or someone who helps around the place with suspicios look towards me. Despite being rich, they seem to had been neglecting Ceci's room for some reason until I left the place where they told me the reason.

"They say that their Mr. Serano's Daughter can read people's mind and was the reason why her mother had run away from them. Aren't you afraid of being read on by the girl?" - Housekeeper

".... Eh?" - Zekie

Really? It seems kinda dumb if you ask me. Even if she did had that kind of ability, it isn't that scary at all.

"Well, one doesn't need to fear having a person read their mind if you don't hold any animosity over them. Plus, I can tell that even she had that gift, she's still a nice person if you believe in her." - Zekie

Plus, not everyone needs to fear one another since you might cause a rift between you and others. I was like that, being ignored from my childhood yet only one person had changed my life and thats what matters. You just need someone to believe in you.

".... Your really a good guy." - Housekeeper

"Honestly, not all people are good just having a good guidance is enough." - Zekie

"................." - Ceci

I honestly believe in changes in a person if you try hard enough and Ceci, just by knowing her, is enough to let me try to help her.

But now, she seems to be looking at me differently than the last time I met her.

"I-is she..... Girlfriend?" - Ceci

"Yeah, we kinda had a bit of an awkward talk. Nothing to worry about. Haha..." - Zekie

Apart from the promise, my relationship with Kathie..... Is something a bit to consider.

While its quite hard to control a mentally unstable girlfriend whose hellbent on eliminating her competition, our relationship is quite stable to be honest.

While I am considering if our relationship is right, being tied up and letting myself get dragged into her insanity. Its actually a bit pleasant and relaxing if she pampers me and even warms my heart whenever I feel depress or sad and she helps me relax.

I am not an expert in this since I just started out having a romantic relationship and this is actually my first time being in a relationship with another girl. Also, with a few friends to advice me in romance, I wonder if we would work out.

"Hmph." - Ceci

Yet, she seems unsatisfied with my answer and just pushes me in her house while I was confused as to why she suddenly gets mad.

At first glance, she seem to be happy about what I do when she never knew I had a girlfriend before but now....

'Wait a moment....' - Zekie

".........." - Ceci

It immediately click on me unlike those dense Main Characters that notice a girl's feelings half-way throughout the story. Honestly, its easy to tell the expressions this girl towards me if I think deeply enough.

'No, I can't.' - Zekie

Its not like Ceci isn't cute enough to date her. There are two main reasons why.....

While I head towards her room to continue cleaning up her place, I reorganize her thoughts as I begun to pick up her clothings to be washed.

'First of all, I have a girlfrien-' - Zekie

"No! You had to break up with her!" - Ceci

It seems what the housekeeper said that she could read minds was true yet I just smiled at her.

"While I know that our relationship is unhealthy and that she is too dependant on me, but I love her for not only just loving me but also regain my trust in my surroundings." - Zekie

While it might seem that its easy to say that I easily gain my trust upon others, its actually not.

I was honestly mentally broken emotionally from the begining of my childhood and became introverted because of that. I get betrayed, suffered and even ignored by others and not only that, most people whom I believed in the begining had mostly disappeared in my life. It shook me to the core and I thought Love was just a cursed thing to happen to me. However....

[Zekie.... Please Don't leave me...] - Kathie

[Mom, please don't leave me...] - Zekie

Kathie is a broken person just like me. Having to rely on someone to heal their pain. In her entire life, she always feel alone and often having no guidance from her family and thought that she was just unwanted. She is basically the same as me. Yet....

'I want to help her....' - Zekie

Its not just out of my own code but, I honestly had fallen in love with her to which I had almost realize it too late.

"I just crazy in love with her I guess?" - Zekie

"..........." - Ceci

Those words that came out of my mouth was something I didn't say to Kathie but it honestly feels like it actually protray my feelings towards her even if she didn't knew. Ceci who saw my genuine smile as I said that was feeling jealous of my good relationship with Kathie but then she then remembers I have another reason I haven't told her about.

"My Second reason....? Well....."

It might seem out of place and might hurt her but since she can read minds, I don't mind telling her since she'll find out in the end.

"Its because I'm into older women." - Zekie

After hearing my words, Ceci kicked my legs in anger and push me out of her room.

Okay. Thats It I believe to be the mass release of chapters I promise. Now time for me to hibernate into the cave and continue my 2 chaps a week release update. Honestly, I couldn't believe myself to have release this much chapter given how lazy I am but I'm glad so many people tuned in to read my story that it amazes me. 

If you guys want to know my release date: Its Wednesday at 10:30PM PH timezone. 

Thats all for now and I hope you guys have a nice day!

Want more chapters?
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nuhuh Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Not Really Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honestly? No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Lazy that you might forgot to wtite a chapter Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Yes Votes: 19 65.5%
Total voters: 29 · This poll was closed on Mar 24, 2021 11:28 AM.
30