Day 3(Part 3)
953 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry If I haven't updated this on wednesday and I was deeply thinking on how to develop this one. This took sometime to make due to learning how the interaction wouldn't be weird as I'm not sure about the conversation(nit an expert on these) so it might be late to upload another chapter. Might as well upload this to make up and see if I can try to update it as fast as possible. Anyways thank you for reading!

"Hmph." - Ceci

"Haaha...." - Zekie

While it was kinda bad getting on the bad side with Ceci since she is afterall the daughter of my employer, its always a good thing to clear up any misunderstanding and loose ends in the early age rather than prologing and letting the pain stung even deeper than it has.

She is a good gal and all but I am currently comitted in my relationship with Kathie that any sense of love with another person is always feels wrong no matter how you put it.

Sure Kathie differs from the other girls in their sense of beauty but it isn't because I love her solely basing on appearance. When we first met and got myself kidnapped, I only consider dating her out of helping her get rid of her obssession in the sense of seeing me as someone whose being a dependant person for her. However, her sense of longing for a connection had run even deeper than what I could imagine and I slowly felt my heartbeat racing as we began to grow closer to one another. While I awaken her attachment to another person, she also awaken my instinctive urge to depend on someone else. Our Dependance to one another had run so deep that I had a hard time letting go of her.

I always consider that one day she'll grow up her dependance on me and rely someone much better than I am but I always consider that possibilty everyday that I'm willing to wait until she find her purpose.

Because I know that not everything can be connected forever, I always find my willingness to let go of pain to see a better ending for someone else. A self-sacrificial hero if one could say.

Thats why I can't let go of her even if it would hurt myself someday. I always seek a happier ending for others than being dragged by me.

".....Mr. Neil..." - Ceci

Ceci who can read minds, saw how much pain I carry, was trying to say something to me but I just smiled and patted her head.

"I know what I'm doing and I won't regret my decision. Thats what being mature is. To take on a path with many thorns and experience everything life has to offer. Once you take it, never let go even if it will continue to linger for a long time. Experience every moment like its your last day. " - Zekie

I experience Life, death, love, loss and so much more. One shouldn't run away from something just because you are afraid, try to take things in your own pace and experience the happiness and sadness from the world you live in.

I may had suffered living in this world from the day I was born but I also experience so many happiness as well. The time I shared my first watermelon with my family, how I saved someone, the day I made friends and how my life change the moment I met that old woman.

Ceci was someone who only experience having her mother abandoned her but she isn't as broken as I am and Kathie as well, just a normal girl just needs a bit of help.

She might seek attachment from someone like Kathie does however, I don't need to be the one to help her achieve that role. The problem with Kathie stems from someone not being there for her while Ceci still has someone who can help her. For such reason, the only thing I can help her is advice her to be more close to her father and guide her well.

"Ceci, your strong and I believe you. Just as your father had always been with you. No matter what, I'm just a hired Housekeeper. Thats our relationship." - Zekie

Finally, I dropped the line between us as I continued on with the cleaning. I was almost done with tiding up her clothings and putting it away from her basket as Ceci continues staring at me with a Sad look as if she was ready to cry.

"M-mr. N-neil.... Your the....Only one who..." - Ceci

"I am not. You just force your ideals on someone who took care you like a proper human being. If I'm being honest, I want to help you grow up and see yourself that you aren't just a helpless girl." - Zekie

"Everyone has a sad past that haunts them till this day but one can grow up and face the future with a happy smile. Ceci, your beautiful and charming girl. You can find someone better than me." - Zekie

"No!" - Ceci

She suddenly rushes to my side and grabbed the sleeves of my shirt as if she doesn't want to let me go. Her behavior was unbecoming someone of her age as I tried to gently try to let go.

"Ceci..." - Zekie

"Mr. Neil.... When I first met you. I thought you would be the same as them, disgusted to know that I can read people's minds and saw their intentions towards me and I'm afraid of them. Even my dad who seems to be kind with me, feels scared at my ability.

However, you made me feel a new kind of emotions that even your intentions towards me are always being kind and helpful." - Ceci

"Oh... Thank-" - Zekie

"But you seem to be thinking more perverted things such as when you saw a woman passing by and...." - Ceci

"...... *Cough* I'm sorry you read that..." - Zekie

While I am not scared of being read on my mind, its still a bit jarring to know that my desires sometimes popped out when you at least expected it but I let her continue her words since she was trying to convey her feelings out. 

"You didn't fear me nor you look me away like the others did. My father only tolerated me due to being his daughter.... Yet.... You didn't fear me. You don't understand what I'm thinking however you always see me for who I am rather than someone else. I want to... " - Ceci

She is right, everyone always fear the unknown given that humans always fear the concept of not understanding something mystical that we don't tolerate one's differences. 

Racism, sexism and atheism. This clearly makes that humans will always have to divide one's differences no matter what it is. From the concept of birth till death, no one can ever fix the difference in status unless united against a common foe.

Ceci always feels different from others because she can read minds, psychopaths tend to go beserk due to being unable to communicate to one another and.... 

'Kathie...' - Zekie

I can understand that one's mental state will always differ from one another. Yet, I know that Ceci is strong. And so... 

"I can stay by your side...." - Zekie

"M-mr. Neil?" - Ceci

Ceci feels a bit happy knowing that I wasn't gonna leave her but she soon realize what my words meant.

"But you are strong and very brave girl. You differ from us and my girlfriend which doesn't need to be attached to someone who can't be forever beside you. I am a caretaker and only just an employee at your place. Thats it. I will help you, I will stay by your side but. It will always be to help you grow until up and fly above us. You are special on your own to which.... " - Zekie

"..... Your just saying more random stuff because you just don't want to hurt my feelings.... " - Ceci

".... Yes. " - Zekie

To be honest, I am naturally weak against girls even when I proclaim myself to be a gender equalist. Might be because in the past, I had hurt a girl's feelings and regretted that. I was then bullied by them in retaliation but it doesn't change the fact that I am more caring towards girls.

"Then let me be straight. No, I love my current relationship as it is. Please understand that." - Zekie

"What if I pay you?" - Ceci

"I will not accept..." - Zekie

"But you hesitate when I said it though." - Ceci

She gave a slight grin for someone who was once awkward around people as if she felt a bit more open when talking to me. I was surprise to see her smirk but also reminded that she can read minds and even when I didn't hesitate with my mouth, my mind... 

Brain: Bro! You gotta accept the dough man. 

Me: Are you an idiot?! We already have a yandere on our butts. Wanna add more gas to the fire?! 

Brain: But she got dem stacks! The stocks gonna be high bro. We can bend our morality for...

Me: This is why our mom scold us when we tried going to the dark side! We will not accept it. 

Brain: But she pretty tho and rich...

Me: Yeah, she is pretty and rich.... No. We cannot internalize on this.

Instinct:Uhh.... Guys? She can read minds right.....?

Brain/Me:........ Fudge.

I quickly snap back at reality and turned to look at Ceci with a pale face as I started to sweat.

"You know Ceci.... I...." - Zekie

"So I'm pretty right?" - Ceci

"......... Fudge." - Zekie

I can only look down in disappointment as I want to dig a hole and bury myself from this embarrassment. 

33