Special Day 1
999 9 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you hated Trish Now, you will especially hate her after knowing reading this chapter. OwO

"H-hello! I-i'm Neil Ezekiel D. Rodriguez! N-nice to meet ya-ah!" - Zekie

".... Oh.... Hello." - Trish

Today was the first time I'm going to meet with the newcomer who was planning on working here as I didn't expect to meet such a guy.

At first, I thought this Neil guy was just a flirty guy based on his appearance alone and I already hated him at first. Unexpectedly, the moment he spoke. He was so broken that I thought he might pass out from nervousness instead. He had bitten his tongue from just the nervousness he had. I wonder if he's fine. 

I was a bit worried about him to which a hand reach out and slapped his back.

"Oh my. Neil my boy, you shouldn't be that nervous. We are all family here." - ???

"Boss.... I...." - Zekie

The one who spoke was a person who we worked for, a bit muscular yet having such frilly clothes for women, my cousin Roberto or nicknamed Kristy. He was smiling at Neil who was too nervous to work since he said that it was his first time working.

"I'm quite happy to be able to take your first. It is quite exciting." - Kristy

"I-its really that much having you taking my first, boss." - Zekie

"Hohoho.... I'm quite honored to have your first then." - Kristy

"Can you stop being disgusting when talking like that?" - Trish

Seriously, what's up with my cousin. And also, what's this guy's problem to not clear up any misunderstandings my cousin is talking through him? Is he an idiot or something?

"Cheh. Your no fun Trish. Oh well, I have to go and head to tend my customers then. Bye-Bye~" - Kristy

"Goodbye Boss!" - Zekie

"See ya..." - Trish

As Kristy disappeared from us to tend the store, Zekie stopped and stared at me, wanting to say something but decided to hold it in and just turn back to the front. I just ignored him and pulled out my phone and started texting Kathie to which I can't get through her at all.

'I know that she's my bestie but couldn't she open up to me?'

Me and Kathie had been friends since Highschool and we even went for the same college because she seem to be absent-minded about things. At first, I was only friends with out of being in a collaboration together but I feel like I can't stand not having her being open out it to me. Seriously, we been friends for that long but at least convey your feelings to me Kathie.

"........." - Zekie

"........ What do you want?!" - Trish

Not only that, it pisses me off now that I have to deal with a guy of all things to which this guy is even weirder than all that I met. Most guys would start flirting with me after meeting me but this guy is just basically staring at me without saying anything. I know that I'm pretty and all... 

"Um... I just wanna say... I hope we get along as co-workers." - Zekie

"..... Okay." - Trish

It seems that while he isn't technically a bad guy, he tends to act weird. Its like he is always on nervousness whenever he talks to me or something.

"S-say, aren't you quite too freaked out or something? Why don't you calm down a little?" - Trish

"S-sorry..." - Zekie

Well, it is a good thing that he isn't the annoying type. Most guys who tend to hang out around me are quite persistent to date me or something. Mostly they even bothered Kathie for that which is kinda pissing me off.

Guys in general shouldn't annoy girls. Mostly because they tend to overestimate us that they tend to suffer from the rebound and confuses their minds about it. Guys should just sometimes be considerate of the opposite sex's feelings and strive to be better themselves. Why should they act all snobbish and prideful when sometimes girls only need for them to understand some of their needs and be there to support. We don't ask too much but at least be presentable why don't cha? 

At least be a bit handsome and considerate, especially the one who tries to understand what a girl wants. 

"*Sneeze*... Uhh.... I feel like someone is talking to me...." - Zekie

"At least try to shut up about your monologues at the least." - Trish

"S-sorry..." - Zekie

"Why are you apologizing?! At least man up about it. Why are you such a wimp?" - Trish

Can this guy ever me more pathetic? At least act like your looks at the least. Your just wasting it by being such a wimpy guy with zero guts. God, its such laughable to even fall for such a guy. 

Author:*Cough*

Overall, handling this newcomer wasn't as troublesome and even if there were mistakes, they are only little and easily redeemable to make. Neil tend to be easy to talk with to people but he is such a wreck when starting to talk to girls.

Hmn...he might had some gynophobic tendencies towards girls or something but it isn't that big of a deal as he was handling to talking to girls quite well. 

He is also much helpful towards pushing guys off whenever they tend to bother me was such a nice gimmick to use this guy.

"Hey Neil, can you go and help out Kristy with the heavy lifting back at her place? It seems that she seems to be dealing with some items to get sorted at." - Trish

"Alright." - Zekie

Kristy seems to be having trouble at her place that needs some heavy labor doing as I'm not that fit to do that. Especially since the shop needs a guy to do it and so I decided to send off Neil since I can pretty much manage the shop here by myself.

To be honest, after spending time with him, he seems to be generally a good guy. Being considerate and what not, he might be my type if not for him being such a pathetic person overall. I mean seriously? Can you at least be more of a guy? You act more gay than an actual gay person himself. At least try to be man about it. 

"Hey! You think your better than me? Acting just because you win some games or something?" - Customer 1

"Woah dude, its just a game. Can you just chill out or something?" - Customer 2

Suddenly, a tension arose as I turned to the direction where some of the customers began to heat up. It happens regulary sometimes when handling an internet cafe as Kristy often settle it down. However, Kirsty might be busy handling something as I had to handle this early before a fight arose.

It might not be a fight at all to be honest but its better to cool it off early before the fire would start burning up.

"Dear Customers. Please calm down and return to your..." - Trish

"Well, you heard the lady man. Don't settle this in RL and just pla-" - Customer 2

*Bam*

The other customer tried to calm down his partner but was too agitated to care and starts punching him right in the face head on. He was blown off backwards as he only stumble from the punch. This pisses him off as he starts glaring at him with rage. 

"Really bro? You want to settle this?" - Customer 2

"Fudge off man. You just acted big just because you are better than me." - Customer 1

"Oh? So you want to settle this with a brawl then? Huh?" - Customer 2

It seems that the punch just spark their anger as it seems that they might now settle this in a fight as I was now very worried that they might start fighting here.

I'm scared.

This is why I don't like boys much. They think that sometimes violence would solve their problems without knowing how it affects their surroundings. I hate it.

'Especially my dad...' - Trish

Domestic Violence usually happens in a family as I often saw my own mother get beaten by my own father. This is why I hate men so much. They think that they can be gods because they are stronger than us and think violence would always solves their problems.

Thats why I....

"Hey." - Zekie

While I was a bit too angry about this situation, someone came by my side and smiled at me. He usually acts pathetic everytime I saw him but he is different from the first time I met him.

He walks towards the two men who were raising their fist up, ready to fight when Neil casually steps in to intervene.

"Excuse me but can you not fight? Or I will personally have you guys vacate the premisis as you bother the other customers." - Zekie

"Huh? You think we are a joke now huh." - Customer 1

"D-dude....I think you should calm down. I think he is right." - Customer 2

While the other customer seems to have some sense in him, the other was felt a bit too intense that I stepped back in fear since he might get violent. I don't know why but this guy reminds me of my father who usually settle things with violence.

Yet, Neil just casually smiles as he instantly grabs the man's wrist without knowing.

"H-hey man, what the bi-gah!" - Customer 1

"Calm down and resume playing, Vacate your seat and leave.... Or...." - Zekie

He steps a bit closer to the guy's ear as he began to whisper something to him as the angry man began to fade and started to pale in sweat as if he began to feel scared.

"O-ok man. I'm cool. I'm cool! S-so let go of me now." - Customer 1

"Your Welcome." - Zekie

He backs away and lets go of the man as the man quickly bows down before returning to his seat. It seems the other guy feels apologetic that they cause a scene but Zekie waves it off and talks to him about the rules before returning towards me.

"Boss said that there was trouble around here and sent me here to help if you have any problems. Are you okay?" - Zekie

"I-i'm fine. Thanks Neil." - Trish

To be honest, he was a bit cool there for a sec after helping me out. I felt like I wasn't able to help them calm down if not for him but he just casually waves it off like it was nothing for him.

"Its fine really. Helping a cute girl out wasn't that much. Since I can't let you get hurt." - Zekie

"....." - Trish

"Wow, that guy can really spit out words." - Customer 3

"Ugh....thats way too cringe for me man." - Customer 4

Neil just spew out such words that I felt surprised and get heated all of a sudden. I didn't expect that much from him apart from being such a pathetic guy who was trying his best. My face turned beat red as I felt like he's trying to win me over or something. However.... 

"Hey man. You trynna ask her out or something? Since just a few more words might be enough. Hahaha." - Customer 5

"....Ah....?" - Zekie

It seems that the words the guy spoke had surprises him as if he showed a shocked look on his face. While I was a bit surprised by that, I turned towards Neil with a bit of an annoyed yet anxious look yet.... 

"Seriously guys. Trish might be cute and all but she's just a co-worker. I started out and wanted to be friends with her. Also, she isn't my type....." - Zekie

She isn't my type...... 

She isn't my type.... 

Isn't my type.... 

".................." - Trish

""........... "" - Customer 3/4

"D-dude....thats a bit...." - Customer 5

Neil or now I call him Zekie.... 

He's a nice and considerate guy. He works hard and tries to improve which is always a great quality I find in him.... 

Yet, he is dense and an idiot.... 

I hate him..... 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"And so, thats how my first meeting with Trish went. She then kick my legs in anger and just left. She really hate me bro so thats why I can't sense that she likes me." - Zekie

"Dear God I had hit him so hard that he became dense..." - Joshua

"N-no bro. I think Zekie is just brain damage and not dense. I-i think I can cure him.... I hope..." - Marcus

"..........." - Athena

"And which is why that..... Hey.... Guys? Why are you closing towards me? Big bro? Why are you cracking your knuckles?" - Zekie

Also, can you guys read this as well and give your inputs on this One-shot I made? I never been good at writing sci-fi stuff so give your comments on this one if you can. 

This one

Anyways, thank you and thanks for reading.

29