Day 4
1k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello and Happy April Fools guys. 

To be honest, the rickroll was not planned mainly because I was planning on writing a chapter but with a twist. However, I run out of time and kinda had to inprovise the idea and instead work on a rickroll. 

Sorry about that so as a way of apoligizing, I will send out links for you guys which will heal your soul. 

Click this link

As always, I hope you guys enjoy your day and I hope that you don't get rickrolled. 

"Hey, are you alright?" - Zekie

"Hmn? Oh, I just got a bit dizzy from something. You don't have to worry about it you know." - Trish

I was slightly confused as to why she just zone out like that but I shouldn't poke around her so much.

It seems that Trish is kinda agitated around me and often criticize every actions I take. At first I didn't mind it but after I started dating Kathie, she seems to be angry about me everytime, even the little actions I would do.

'How about you stop being such a overly nice guy?', 'Aren't you a bit friendly with other girls?', 'Can you pat my head?' and she would even scold me for dressing up sloppily. Are you even my mom now?!

"Wait, what was that about patting you-" - Zekie

"Just shut up idiot!" - Trish

I don't even know Trish had these kind of mood swings but after dealing with my sister when its that time of the month with her, I just stood silent and let her be. I'm just a bit tired since I just finished working on my homework but took me so long and I got a bit sleepy.

We are currently heading to the meeting spot where Rose said all my former classmates would meet up as I'm mostly just nervous about meeting my old friends I made. However, it seems that it would take a bit of an hour to arrive there as I'm pretty much bored and wanted to converse with Trish. Yet....

"Ugh...Your kinda annoying you know. I don't really want to talk to you right now. I only came here with you mainly because I'm worried that you'll try to pick up more chicks and make Kathie sad." - Trish

"Hey, thats not true. Most of my encounters are mainly girls and its not like I'm planning on dating any of them while I have Kathie." - Zekie

"Suurreee... You don't want to date those beautiful, charming and lovely girls who seems to have something going on with you.... I get you Neil..." - Trish

"......." 

While Trish seems unable to believe my words, its also true that I mainly just have a friendly relationship with many girls that even a girlfriend whose trustful of her boyfriend might had doubts about it, even more so when most of those girls are attractive.

I turned to Trish whom I also thought off as beautiful as she felt weirded out by my gaze and facepalm me.

"Oi, quit it with your gaze. Its kinda creepy you know!" - Trish

"Sorry. Its just that I kinda compare you to those girls as well. Hahaha-Ow!" - Zekie

"S-shut up idiot! Geez. I think those girls might have some brain damage if they think your a charming guy. Tsk." - Trish

After saying that, I was then promptly ignored by her which I just smiled and decided to take a nap. I was a bit tired since I was working through all night with my studies and slept late after preparing my luggage for the trip as I doze off to dream land.

---------------------------------------------------

"Ugh....I just wanna say..." - Trish

While Zekie snooze off to dreamland, Trish which was trying to say something important to him notice that he drifted off to sleep.

She tried to wake him up for a bit but he was so sleepy that he just lightly nudges her to stop before returning to sleep.

"ngh....stop...." - Zekie

".... How cute...." - Trish

At that instant, she finally noticed what she said and quickly turn to look at him however Zekie was still unconscious and was a bit relieved.

'W-why did I act out like that?!' - Trish

She blushed so hard that her face was turning red from the embarrassment but knowing that he was asleep, she calm down and continue staring at him.

When the bus had hit a bump on the road, Zekie was nudge from his sleep and was falling unto the other side of the bus from which he was falling towards the metal floor.

"Ah!" - Trish

She acted quickly and grab unto him which she then pulled him towards her, not knowing that he was a bit heavy.

"Ugh....ah...." - Trish

While she was about to get dragged in with him, Zekie unconsciously woke up and started returning to his proper position as Trish had lean herself right into his chest

"Ug... Huh? Ah, sorry for drifting a bit off there..." - Zekie

"..... Ah, you better thank me you know." - Trish

While she was leaning to his chest, she felt a bit shy and excited on leaning to Zekie but after hearing his words, she retort unconsciously.

" Yeah, Thanks Trish. " - Zekie

" Hmph, you better just lean in towards me you know if you don't want to ended up like that again." - Trish

"While that idea's good but are you gonna be okay with that?" - Zekie

"Tsk. Just lie down and sleep. I know you had stayed up late and just tired right now. There's time to sleep and don't argue about it Neil." - Trish

"....okay." - Zekie

He was really worried that he might drool over her or something but seeing that she doesn't want to continue arguing about it now, he decided to relent and just leaned in towards her and sleep.

After sometime passes, she could see that he was now sleeping and just smiled while poking a bit of his face while conforming but slowly gotten used to the poke and sleep. Seeing this, she turn to see the scenery before leaning in with him and slept.

"I don't know why but I wanna punch that guy right now." - Passenger

---------------------------------------------------

"Hey Neil.... Wake up...." - Trish

"hgn... D-did we arrive?" - Zekie

I blink my eyes to adjust my vision as I could feel Trish shaking me to wake up.

I yawn for a bit and noticed that we had arrive to our destination as we disembark from the bus.

"Hey, do you even know where we are going Neil?" - Trish

"*Yawn*Yeah, Rose texted me where we would meet.... Ah, I better ask someone from here where the place is." - Zekie

I decided to ask a kid for a direction as he told me where the place was. After knowing where we are going, I came back to Trish and we both started heading to the place where I would meet with my old classmates.

"Hmn? Did we just arrived early?" - Zekie

After arriving to the place where we are staying, it seems that I couldn't see any familiar people as I decided to head to the receptionist.

"Hmn? You go on ahead Trish. It seems that Rose wanted me to meet her alone for something." - Zekie

"Thats a bit weird but okay. I'll just wait for you inside then." - Trish

After giving her my stuff and heading inside, I head to a place where I'm suppose to meet up with Rose.

"I don't know why but it feels like something is wro..." - Zekie

Right as I was about to finish my words, an object suddenly flew by my shoulders and felt a creeping long creature had landed on my shoulder. I just froze and stood there as my body became stiff from the sudden surprise.

" Hahaha.... No matter how much you have change Ziks, you still the guy who is still afraid of snakes like in the past.....

Hey, why don't you greet us man. Its been so lon..... Oh..... Oh sht. Guys? I think the prank went a bit too well and...." - Guy

---------------------------------------------------

When I finally notice that I had regain my conscious, A sensation of a hand could be felt in my arm as it jolted me to wake up from remembering a certain slithering feeling from earlier.

"haa-Guh.....my head..." - Zekie

I didn't realize that when I retreated backwards, I didn't expect myself to be leaning behind a wall and hit myself with it, causing me to feel of clashing the back end of my head to concrete.

"Hey! Are you okay Neil? That look like it kinda hurt."- Trish

"Ugh... I think... I'm okay..." - Zekie

It seems that I didn't expect myself to wake up in a room with Trish as I rub the my head after kissing the wall behind me.

Trish seems a bit relieve and began to laugh suddenly.

"Hey, what's so funny?" - Zekie

"Kuh... I didn't know you were afraid of snakes Neil." - Trish

After she said that, she pulls out her phone and sees a video of me which was clueless of my surroundings before a guy came closer and threw out something behind me.

After sometime, the guy was calling me out but he was shocked that I had pass out standing there and called some guys to pick me up and the video ends.

After looking at that video, I was kinda shocked but smiled after remembering a familiar feeling I had in the past.

'Those crazy bastards...' - Zekie

It seems that our bond hasn't broken at that time....

"Well...." - Trish

While I was reminiscent of my past memories, Trish was a bit hesitant to say as she was just looking down and blushing about something as I was confused about why she is acting like that...

"You see...." - Trish

When I finally heard her explaination, I was wide eyed from such a crazy situation we had.

"Wait, what?" - Zekie

Did you like the April Fools Prank?
  • Yes Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No Votes: 2 6.5%
  • You took my Rickroll Virginity Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Don't care write more chapter instead Votes: 16 51.6%
Total voters: 31 · This poll was closed on Apr 6, 2021 05:48 PM.
28