Day 4(Part 3)
759 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, Ziks might had change his looks but we've known him since Highschool and he's.... Not that great as a boyfriend material." - Clara

"Eh?" - Trish

Clara begins narrating about our time in Highschool as I showed my friends Kathie's pic on my phone.

At first they saw her lewd pics and tried to inspect it closer but I knocked their brains in while glaring at them.

"Hey! I only showed you what my girlfriend looks like, not try to show her off. Jude, you told me that your currently pursuing someone right now and I won't help you if you oogle my girl like that." - Zekie

"Com'on Ziks. Let me continue to oogle at her." - Edgar

"Then, let me oogle at Clara as well too man. You think I'm not gonna go on a 'Equal Exchange' on you as well?" - Zekie

"....... Okay. You win." - Edgar

Seeing his glare and realize my looks, he understands and backs down as I nod in agreement and stuff my phone back in my pocket.

I began explaining to them what had happened as to why I am dating Kathie right now(not including the kidnapping and stuff) as I am seeking some advice on a man who is now a father.

"First of all Neil, you can't just ask advice on girls while not asking your girlfriend first-no. Actually, you shouldn't even have girl-friends at all." - Edgar

"W-wait, can't a guy at least have female friends?" - Zekie

I was confused at my friends saying that I shouldn't befriend any more girls as Edgar looked at me and sighed before begining his explaination.

"Look Ziks. I know you don't like hurting people's feelings and try to be nice to people but you shouldn't concern yourself with so many girls.

Your friendly Ziks. Me, Jude and even Mark know that and with your new looks, it might have some adverse effects on those around you. " - Edgar 

"Ziks. Your girl is probably enduring your actions as of late but she might snap if you continue doing the same things with other girls.

Lately, do you ever try to speak such words such as 'Your good at this' or 'Your actually beautiful' which is an indication that your trying to flirt with her. Is that right Ziks?" - Jude

"...... Yeah. " - Zekie

To be honest.... I actually act like what they have said. Its mainly for a fact that I'm too scared to hurt other people's feelings that I tend to be friendly and nice to people around me.

While I do occasionally hurt people, it mostly either trying to defend myself or just basically to give out my honest truth of the matter. I mostly am a guy who isn't too fond of hurting people.

"Look Ziks. My relationship with Clara isn't all that good as well. Hell, I won't deny that we also argue as well. But I honestly love her that I am trying my best to love me back and I don't want our relationship to change." - Edgar

"Eds..... I'll be honest with you..... Can you help me fall in love with someone?" - Zekie

"".............??"" - Edgar and Jude

Since this topic isn't quite appropriate in this situation as I want our reunion to end on a happy note, I decided that we would continue our discussion later at night while drinking at a bar.

Honestly, I wasn't afraid of exposing this secret to Trish but I might ruin her friendship with Kathie as I decided to rely on these guys as they are my buds when I talk this topic with them. It might not seem much but they do hold a record in holding secrets such as in our Highschool memories and our dark histories.

"Say man. If it is about your old identity of being frui-" - Jude

"Bro! Secret bro!" - Zekie

I quickly cover Jude's mouth as it was a heavy secret of mine in the past as I don't want the girls to know that. Hell, I never even told Kathie on this as I want this to never be spoken again as it holds a dark Secret which I wanna bury with time.

Edgar, Jude and Mark were the only people who knew of this secret as it was the basis of me being friends with them. I want this to be buried with my dark history as well.

Fortunately, it seems that Clara and Trish were talking about some girl stuffs we might not understand as I decided to change the topic about my relationship and discuss about how our life went.

Only 15 mins later did the party start as the one who went through the stage was our former president and class leader in a graduate class.

"Oh? It seems rejected fatty had decided to come to our reunion to get rejected by Rose again. Hahaha." - Rick

"Go Fudge yourself!" - Zekie

Seeing me Retort immediately, it seems that Rick was amuse at me raising my middle finger at him. He is a prick I give him that but he isn't completely a bad guy. He likes to pick on sore spots in our class as he was also part of the batch who cause trouble in Highschool as well. He only got pick as the president because not only he is reliable, he's a good leader as well(well, mostly because everyone in the class was a bastard through and through and we just forced the position on him).

Yup, while we are the most troublesome batch in highschool, we do take on our responsibility and aren't necessarily evil(well, apart from us scaring some elementary students on holloween). So, while I did suffer after the rejection and shut myself in front of them, they tried to help me through and through but it was only my mental state wasn't properly alright.

After a year of recuperation did I realize my faults but was a bit scared to face my past. So, this class reunion was something I want to atone for my past mistakes.

Not everyone you know is necessarily evil but just an illusion you have built upon from the mental state you were given at that time.

While Rose helped me open my hearts to people, it was these bastards who made me who I am today and mostly because they are all good people, even if they are still bastards.

While still glaring at him, Rick seems satisfied at my reaction as he survey the entire class as the girls were looking forward to who the next victim was it gonna be after me as the guys began trying to hide below their seats in fear of having their past exposed.

"Good God. All you guys had graduated and it seems that your too afraid to gaze at me. It seems that Ziks was the only person who had change around here.

Well, it seems that I might had to bring up some presents as a way of giving a warm reception to our nevous class. " - Rick

Without any facial change in his expression, he walk towards his back which he placed on a chair and pulled out a stacks of photos in his bag.

However, every guy who notice this as they all began to stand up as the girls had a surprised expression.

"W-what's going on....?" - Trish

Only a few girls like Trish or guys who dated from our classes girls were confused at the actions of every guy in the batch standing up from their seats. Clara just smiles at them as she turns to Trish.

"You know.... Just our old troublesome leader trying to...." - Clara

Right as she was about to finish her explaination, Rick looked at the guy who was in front of him as joyfully pick a photo and narrated a story from the memory of it.

"Ahh...Mikey, did you finally got yourself a girlfriend after asking to be stepped on by the substitute teacher last year?" - Rick

"Fudge! Damn you Rick! It was only One time!" - Mikey

Everyone shuddered as the girls and some guys began to laugh as they all recalled the time it happened. While it was a memorable scene after the substitute teacher had accidentally stepped on him in the past, it seems he had awaken some weird desires in him that the next day he fake his accident again which the teacher walked in at that time as he anticipated her movements.

Yet, instead of her, it was our principal who had stepped on him which cause a scene as she looked at him with a disgusted look as Mikey was too horrified and might had been traumatized at that time.

Rick however, had manage to take a photo of that incident as the girl next to him was a bit wary and started to fidget her hands.

"U-um....Mike....?" - Girl

"W-wait A-anna. Let me explain..." - Mikey

"I-I understand and I'll try to ask my grandma to help you relieve yourself...." - Anna

"........" - Mikey

"Hahahahaha" - Rick

While everyone was too silent to even respond, Rick who saw the scene began to laugh as if he was amused.

The guys in class began to look at him in disgust as Rick smiled at them and waved off the stacks of photos in front of us.

"So, who wants to recieve their presents?" - Rick

"I'll Kill you Rick!" - Mikey

Hearing his usual arrogance and comedic act, Mikey was the first one who pounce in on him as the rest of the males began to make their move, I, myself included as well as my two friends who hold dark history which Rick might had held on those photos as we began charging at them.

"Guess the party is starting now, We shall meet again tomorrow for our continuation! Bye!" - Rick

As all the guys began to charge at him, he began to run off the stage and ran away through the sand.

"That bastard! Now I knew why he picked the resort to held the reunion!" - Classmate 1

"Someone guys try to keep up with him while the others get their shoes." - Classmate 2

The scene became chaotic as Trish was too amaze at how the scene turned out.

"D-does this happen all the time?" - Trish

She was too amazed at the scene as the guys were too cooperative as they had done this multiple times as the girls were enjoying the show. Clara even turned to Trish and smiled at her.

"I think this is normal for us?" - Clara

After she said that, our group was merging with the angry mob chasing Rick.

"I need to delete that photo or Clara might made fun of me again." - Edgar

"Good for you Bro, at least your Girlfriend might laugh at you. He might expose my secret to my crush and I don't want that to happen." - Jude

"Just shut up guy and use your mouth to chase that bastard before he expose more secrets from us." - Zekie

Today was.... A bit joyful but mostly painful for me.... 

*Sneaks in a chapter before anyone notice...

22