Day 4B
712 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry I couldn't post much because I'm kinda sick right now. If there's something wrong, I might fixed it when I get better.

(Different POV)

"Of all the times I plan on meeting my own mother, it has to be today of all days." - Kathie

I had a scowl on my face as I remember that today Zekie is heading into his reuinion. It pisses me off so much that I wanted to know more of his past life. He always seems to be put off and rarely talk deep in every conversations he have.

I honestly don't like the fact that he isn't too much talkative like he tends to be in a third person persepective or something. Zekie, I love you but you are honestly an idiot. 

"H-hey, is something wrong?" - Trish

"Ugh... I don't know but I feel like someone I know keeps calling me an idiot." - Zekie

"Isn't that the truth?" - Trish

"Ow.... Now that actually hurts more than just feeling it..." - Zekie

I decided that just tying him up would seem to be mild compared to the troubles he bring me. 

I am his girlfriend, first and foremost. So, shouldn't he be more close to me rather than most of the girls he's been with? 

First, my best friend Trish. 

Considering my friend's personality, albeit hard to get along with the opposite gender, she honestly hates men outright. She might seem to behave normal with guys but getting close to her is impossible and which is why I was already suspicious about their relationship in being just 'Co-workers'. 

Honestly, I'm obssessive Zekie not dumb. 

He tends to grab hold of me while maintaining a friendly attitude towards Trish and he doesn't seem to notice the sparks and cutesy manner she is displayinh while maintaining a distant relation towards him.

Trish....did you really fall that hard with Zekie? 

While I was slightly mad about her change in demeanor on Zekie, I once remember a chubby guy who was guarding me in the past.

[If I master the Talk-no-jutsu, would it help me make friends] - Boy

[.........] - Kathie

The boy I met was kinda weird. He always spouts weird things as a kid and always admires heroes in comics or things he watch. Often spouting being hero and whatnot when he beats my mom's enemies into bloody pulp seems not a hero he desires. 

However, he was closer than my family ever did to me, often stayed by my side and even risked his life to save me. 

While I grew fond of him and even developed feelings for him, he just.... Vanished. 

Hmph. Did you think that leaving me without thinking of saying something, you would be safe from me? I hope you'll never see me if you don't want to get locked in my basement like my boyfriend as well.

But while that guy was always saying weird stuff, he did surprise me by actually developing that skill to a degree that I had sometimes been fooled by his words.

'Trust Me' He said as he and I were running away and eventually escaped from the thugs hired to hurt me.

'Your never Alone' He said as I feel despaired at my father's hate towards me.

While at times his words won't work on me as time goes on, he did give me some confidence in myself and stopped me from the brinks of despair.

However, once he was gone, his words at that time, was actually scary to behold if he had mastered that technique.

'If he, at that time was just learning on that skill, I can't imagine what would happened if I encountered at his maturity, when he had mastered that technique.' - Kathie

The prime example being my best friend.

[Ugh.... I kinda hate those boys who are constantly gazing at my body like creeps. Haah. I wish boys were like you Kathie, someone lovable and sweet girl.] - Trish

That was before meeting with Zekie. Now?

[Um... He's kinda nice and not bad at all but still is an idiot and just a plain weirdo. I want to you to break up with him but... Um... You like him and all...] - Trish

She, who hates guys, was somehow acting like a girl who just discovered her first love.

If she weren't my friend, I would had already killed her from trying to eye out my Zekie. However, I was observing this new change in her that I actually notice her oddity.

One cannot change so much in such a short time period which can only mean something illogical happened to her.

Either Zekie is such a skilled smooth talker(which is impossible considering how horrible his flirting skills are) or is what that boy I met a few years ago right and somehow someone just developed it a technique and not only that even mastered it to an extent that could change a girl's feelings for him that much.

However, his words at our meeting didn't spark my attention to him but somehow a familiarity arose.

'While its true that he is somehow familiar to me but honestly, it was mostly because of how he tried so hard to win me over to help me take back my life that I was lovestruck by his determination. Zekie is an idiot but a guy while having a rough time, always give out an honest and warm smile to help me get out of my darkness.'

I honestly love him so much that I want to continue bathing in his happy-go smile and care that I will even fight off any potential candidates after him. Even while we are married.

Hpmh, if you think dating him would drive off any enemies, think again as look what happened to his family after his father's mistress appeared.

While I honestly love how he seems to care for me, it doesn't take a notice at how think his defenses are to submit his lust and have his way at me to impregnate me.

He does have interest at the opposite sex so I can't call his impotence a problem but honestly. The way he treasures me so much and is hold back is somehow the problem.

I seduce him so many time and even put something in his drink to become a lustful demon but to buddha to hell, his patience and determination is so annoying that I thought the drug was defective. Even the pack says that 'Even an impotent guy could get a reaction' which is now something I don't wanna trust anymore.

I even told Trish this to her which she somehow feels pity at me. Hell, I even told his sister about this and she could only say 'I'm sorry that my little brother is that much of an idiot.'

So, while I slowly lost any will to protect him from any enemies and even entrusting my friend to him which I sometimes feel envious if not for this meeting with my mom.

"Ugh...I wanna see darling and ravage me..." - Kathie

"Judging by you looks, it seems that the drug wasn't even enough when your father had gone mad with lust in just a few sips." - Mom

I quickly turned to see a woman in front of me as she sat down and ordered a drink.

We are currently in a famous cafe which sells expensive cups however it does taste delicious and there's no denying that.

My mom frequents this place as she was more interested in what I had said and gazes at me with curiousity.

"Now, tell mommy your worries and I might help you with this boyfriend of yours." - Mom

"..... Yeah..." - Kathie

Honestly, I rarely interact with my mother and while she abandon me most of the time, she was the one who had cared for me and even send out someone to protect me.

And that person not only helped me out but he even bridge the gap between mother and daughter relationship. An weirdo but nice guy overall.

"Hmn...he does resemble someone but I can't help but be relieve of this." - Mom

"What makes you say that?" - Kathie

It seems my mom somehow knows my boyfriend as I can't help but feel suspicious that she might had somehow know about this but from her looks, I can tell that she only just discovered this and decided to show me a picture.

"Remember him?" - Mom

"Yeah, this was the person whom you gave the task of...." - Kathie

I stopped my trail of thoughts as it dawn upon me, like every gear which in my mind began to piece every information I had....

'No wonder..... It all makes sense....' - Kathie

A wicked smile appeared on my face as my mom who looked at me with a smile, began to hold my hand.

"I want 5. Preferably mostly girls." - Mom

"Considering his nature mom, I can probably squeeze about two at most." - Kathie

"Hmn... Good enough but as long its a boy and a girl at the very least." - Mom

My mom was just disappointed about the strain in the family after father mostly just causes me pain and not loving her. Which is why after she knows who my boyfriend was, she was happy that I won't suffer at the least and she knows how much she trust my boyfriend.

"Well, maybe lets spend sometime together since I want to give you some love I didn't you for a long time now." - Mom

"Mom..." - Kathie

While she was saddened that she always prioritize her husband over me, she always wanted to build a proper family due to not having one because she was an orphan. She was even more pained when she discovers how much she neglected me all these years and tries so hard to reunite the family together. However, now that she finally has time and is currently...

Maybe I shouldn't speak any further...

Now, she wants to spend time with me to repent those times she abandoned me.

"I also have some techniques that might help you in seducing him." - Mom

"Will it work?" - Kathie

I was especially hopeful that she might help me with our current predictament as she smiled at first before...

"I hope?" - Mom

"........." - Kathie

'Darling.... Please give up....' - Kathie

26