Day 4B(Part 2)
788 16 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now that I had spend time with my daughter, I want to meet with that brat after so long." - Mom

For an entire day, I had spend time with my mother and talk alot about my daily lifr and whatnot. We haven't have a deep and meaningful bond with each other due to my father and now that we have the time, we began to cherish every moment we had.

While I'm always conern about Zekie and his reunion, my mom had actually been informed of where they are as we both decided to meet up at night to where they are.

By the time we arrive there, we are actually greeted by a weird sight of a man currently tied up, upside down as some men with sticks in their hands was glaring at him.

"Com'on guys. Its just a prank. Look, I'l even throw in a pic of Luis and his long time cru-ouch!" - Guy 1

"You piece of... You still don't learn you bastard!" - Guy 2

The guy tied up was constantly being hit by the group as mom suddenly walks towards them and stared at the guy whose tied up.

"Oh hey ma'am. You looking for him?" - Guy

"Yes Darling, have you seen him by any chance?" - Mom

"Ah, if its that guy, he's actually at the bar over there, drinking with his buddies." - Guy

"Oh, thank you. See you." - Mom

"If you met him, tell him I didn't told you. Okay?" - Guy

"I will darling. Nice doing buisiness with you again." - Mom

It seems Mom was familiar with the guy whose tied up and getting beaten the group as she was ignored by those guys and returned to me with reminiscent look.

"Who was that guy mom?" - Kathie

"Oh, he's actually an old friend of your boyfriend of sorts and he's actually the one who recommended him in the past. Quite a nice gentleman." - Mom

I had a surprised look on my face as I turned to the guy whose dodging the sticks hitting him while pulling oyt pictures to agitate them further. There were some girls who just watch there and even guys who are comforted by them but my mind was too preoccupied of meeting Zekie that I basically ignored them.

We decided to head to where Zekie was staying as the sounds of loud music and singing of a kareoke could be heard while I was quickly glancing back and forth to look for Zekie

"Com'on dude, Anna rejected you at that time. You gotta let go of her." - Zekie

"Shut up dude. Like you didn't go edgelord or something after Rose rejected you." - Jude

"Oi..... Guys.... Ease down your.... Vio*Hic*lence..." - Edgar

I finally found him with two guys he was chatting with as I ran up to him and hug him from behind.

"Darling." - Kathie

"............" - Zekie

""............... " - Edgar/Jude

All three of them became silent as Zekie, whom I'm refering to, was slightly confused.

He turn to his drink and back to me, returning to his drink and back to me again and he goes on and on until...

"Wait, last time I check... I had a high alchohol tolerance... And its impossible for her to....

A-ah....apologies but I actually have a girlfriend so uh.... Hey, Jude, Eds... I think we should go...." - Zekie

"Hey, I'm not drunk bro! I'm still.... H-hey! Let me drink one more cu-" - Jude

"And he's down... Hey Eds... I think we should go now..." - Zekie

"A'ight..." - Edgar

He kindly bows to me and pulls his friend into his back and started to leave as I was completely at awe at how he didn't seem to believe I'm here.

Judging by his looks, he believe that it was the alchohol more than I was actually here and had misunderstood the situation, thinking he had too much to drink. 

Aww.... I love how he treasures me so much that he doesn't want to go out with anyone other than me... 

"Well now, it seems that apart from his looks, he kinda change in just a few years." - Mom

She turns to me with a warm smile as I was about to head out and explain the situation but it seems I was pulled by my mom. 

"Honey, can I speak for Neil for a few mins of his time?" - Mom

I was slightly grumpy that I was stopped by her but it seems she wanted to speak to him alone mainly because he had once been working for her in the past. Plus, she wants to give out his opinion about our relationship in his POV. 

I decided that while I kinda hate she would be spending time with him instead of me but I had to yeild because I might need something back at the car.

And so, my mom decided to meet up with Zekie as I took out an item that might just work against his strong will. 

"If all else fails, get a stronger one..." - Kathie

I really want Zekie to ravage me so hard right now but his will is so thick and hard to crumble that I had to rely on mixing different aphrodisiacs I bought and don't know how will it affect him but I'm getting so desperate. 

As I went back to them and see them talking to each other, I sneaked in behind Zekie as had just been surprised. 

"wait, what....?" - Zekie

While distracted, I pulled out a hankerchief which was laced with chloroform which at first he was surprised that about seeing me before he slowly submit to the chloroform and slowly drifted himself to sleep. 

"Honey, what are you doing?" - Mom

"Desperate Times calls for Desperate Measures to take place Mom." - Kathie

I took one glance at her as I pulled up the mix concoction I had and chug them right into Zekie's mouth. After emptying it all into his mouth, I lick the remaining liquid which was spilling on his mouth as a sudden instense of heat slowly boiling me up and my body became even more hotter by the sec.

"Mom, I'll be at his room and promise you the children." - Kathie

"..... Okay honey..." - Mom

She seemed a bit odd at our situation but realize that I can handle my life on my own as I smiled at her and dragged Zekie back to his hotel. 

After asking where his room was and taking him there, I place him on the bed as I begin to take off my clothes. 

"K-kathie?!" - Trish

I didn't realized at that moment was that behind me, being Trish herself who just came out of the shower just now and looking at me and Zekie who were also half-naked at the moment.

"W-what's going on?" - Trish

She seemed confused for a second before turning to Zekie who seems to be in pain at the moment.

"H-hot.... Its so hot...." - Zekie

"Hey, Neil?! Are you okay?" - Trish

While she's only wearing a towel right now, she didn't care what she wore at the moment as she quickly head towards Zekie while checking up on his temperature.

"Kathie! I think Neil is sick and might need to send him to a hospital right now." - Trish

"A-ah.... Trish.... He's kinda..." - Kathie

But it was actually too late as she was quickly pulled by Zekie who seems to not be in a right state of mind.

"Haah....haa.....haah....." - Zekie

"N-neil...?" - Trish

Staring at Trish while breathing hard on her, he was like a wild animal who had lost his sense of reason as he became extremely agressive and decides to lick Trish's neck. 

"K-kyaa!" - Trish

"Haah....ha...haaah....haaah....." - Zekie

He slowly begins to lick Trish everywhere from her face and slowly down on to her neck as she tried to struggle before slowly losing strength and begins to cry... 

"N-neil..... Stop this...I beg of you..." - Trish

"......." - Zekie

It seems that her tears had slowly regained some sanity in Zekie as he stopped and before she could notice the change, he hugged her. 

"I'm..... Sorry.... I..... I can't hold myself...." - Zekie

"......" - Trish

There, the relationship begins to slowly developed as Trish seems to be looking at him with a warm smile before she finally notices me after all this time. I wasn't happy at all.... 

"K-kathie....?" - Trish

Our relationship begins to sour a bit as the person whose the main cause of the rift in our relationship, was currently hugging Trish tight without letting her go at all.

I decided to sit on a chair which was placed into their direction as the temperature in the room became even colder.... 

For the entire night, Me and Trish had stayed awake before she slowly submits to the tireness and had fallen asleep, right as Zekie's hold off her had slowly loosen up.

I, the entire time, just stares at him and Trish at how unfortunate I finally made something right but ended up wasting it at the worst timing possible. 

When it was morning, it was Zekie who was the first to woke up and notices that he was currently naked, except for his underwear before staring at Trish who was completely naked before finally noticing that I was right in front of them, staring both with a smile on my face.

"W-wait, let me explain..." - Zekie

Still sick but I manage to write another chapter. If there's something you don't understand, I might fix it later when I get better.

Which is better to watch
  • Predator Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Prey Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Spectator Votes: 8 27.6%
Total voters: 29 · This poll was closed on Apr 20, 2021 01:07 PM.
25