Announcement
994 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(This will be deleted after the poll is finished) 

To be honest, I don't really like to make this since I'm already working on this novel already. I'll probably just sideline this and occasionally update this if I get bored. 

However, the problem I have is that there are two novels. 

One is purely focus on combat and action while the other is something related to idols. Ugh... You know what? I'll let the summaries on both do the talking.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Rei's Combat Adventure

(A DBZ fanfic I wanna try out since I had been writing mostly just Romance and Slice of Life that I wanna train up my fighting knowledge or even improve upon it. If its discontinued, that means I got tired of it so be warned that I might drop this one.)

Trained surpass the human limits, Rei had been taught hard by his master that no matter what, there will be people stronger than him.

As he grew stronger, one day an event happened to which he meets up with a strange boy with a monkey tail and decides to fight with him to see how much he has grown.

While he views that this boy was far weaker than him, he eventually finds out that he grows stronger and faster than he did which leads to joining him on his adventure.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

VTuber Life: Swapping Gender to the top

(Gained interest in idol life through binging VTubers for sometime due to my recommendation feed and kinda want to write one. Same as DBZ and might discontinue this if bored. Instead of fighting skills practice, its more on training my details and personality practice.) 

For a guy, while it is fine to turn into a girl, one doesn't like to permanently be one at all. However, what if you were given a condition or a curse?

"What? Either I die or become a girl?"

Nel is just your typical guy whose often straightforward and honest about his life. Sure he suffered a lot with rejections and whatnot but overall, he doesn't seem to be a bad guy. However, it seems that while he goes out on a night stroll to the convenience store, he stumbles upon a homeless man who he offers his food, just sharing his goodwill to that man.

Unfortunately, he seems to have a run in with an accident in a case of a stab through his chest.

Just about he was one way towards the light, the homeless man appeared right as he closes his eyes.

Yet, he had awoken from his bed and discovers that she(he) had completely change and there was now a handsome man asking for her(his) hand in marriage.

He was left with two choices, either accept his new life as a girl and maybe accept this guy or...

"If you gather enough faith to charge up your life points, you may return to your normal life as a man and maybe even get some benefits from your change as well."

And so, he now embarks his journey to become a VTuber and reach to the top and get his brother back!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'll set up a poll for these two novels as the latter one might had to get shelved back into my collection. Or there will be a third choice being to completely forgot this post exist and I'll instead continue with an old yandere novel and even reopen the other novel similar to this. 

I'll leave the poll open for 3 days for you guys to choose and after choosing, I'll drop the novel or update a new chapter(might take a while). 

For now, apologies for no chap this week. 

Novels
  • DBZ Fanfic Votes: 2 5.0%
  • VTuber Life Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Yandere Vs. Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Forget that and release more chapters instead Votes: 27 67.5%
Total voters: 40 · This poll was closed on Apr 19, 2021 02:31 PM.
13