Day 5B
753 11 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello Darling~" - Kathie

For the entire night, I only stared at both of them while thinking about the events that had happened.

First of all, Zekie may have strong willpower to resist but he is still just an ordinary human. He still has lust but just supress those thoughts as even with those dosage, he still manage to brute force himself to resist by his sheer willpower.

Considering this, I did remember the time when he was still the fat kid I had known in the past.

His eyes that were full of determination and hope yet this Zekie...

'He lost them...' - Kathie

Sure he looks more mature and responsible but those eyes that were always filled with happyness and hope. He doesn't have those anymore.

After figuring out he was the person who used to stick by me in the past and changed clearly now, I...

"Zekie....." - Kathie

"Kathie.... I'm sorry..." - Zekie

I didn't expect that before I could ask the question plaguing me right now, jt seems that he must've realize his fault and decided to apologize.

"Kathie, I want to break up with you." - Zekie

............. Eh?

"D-darling.....?" - Kathie

I was completely in awe at how straightforward and blunt he was but I was too in shocked as to why he said something like that.

No, no, no.... Its impossible for him to say something like that.

He just says that because he thinks this is a joke for him.... Yet...

"Why.....?" - Kathie

I'm too scared to find his reason but maybe he isn't satisfied with me or something or that he must've fallen in love with Trish(which I should had removed earlier). But the latter was the answer as he stares at Trish.

"T-trish.... I'm sorry if I did something to you and I want to take responsibility...." - Zekie

"..........." - Trish

Oh, so that was it. He is just too responsible....

WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT?!

Do you think I haven't tried that trick on you so many times as of now and NOW you pull this stunt on me?!

I was about to talk some sense to this boyfriend of mine but Trish just smiles at him and...

*Slap*

"Idiot! Ugh.... Sorry Kathie but talk to this brainless guy what had happened as I need to get change first...*Sniffs*Ew....On second thought, I need another bath..." - Trish

'Don't Look!' after scolding Zekie into looking down, she stormed off while he didn't notice the slight blush on her cheeks as if he remembered his words earlier. I was about to pull my pocket knife I hid in my pockets but turn to Zekie who seems totally confused about why the situation happened.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"I-i'm sorry for misunderstanding..." - Zekie

After his head being messed with the alchohol and hiding the truth of him being drugged, he had misunderstood and apologizes to me for his actions.

"I-i rushed into things without knowing and I...." - Zekie

I felt really guilty about hiding the truth from him and blames himself for hurting her and Trish as this continues to him being more depressed and me finally realizing why he denies advancing our relationship....

'I get it now....' - Kathie

His self-worth and his insecurity of having no worth. 

From the first time I met him, he never really cared about himself which he always punishes himself with not only self-hatred but also not having any pride whatsoever.

From his siblings constantly degrading him, to his father abandoning him and even blaming himself for his own mother's death, it all culminates in him being a person who doesn't treasures himself. Even to go far as to slowly inflict damage to himself to satisfy others.

While I had found his good and bad sides, I never really look through to him that much and always been obsessing him without much thought. 

I won't deny that I'll even kill those who would take him away from me since he's mine and mine alone. However...

"Zekie....Do you love me?" - Kathie

"Yeah. I love you." - Zekie

I always feel reassured that whenever I say this to him, he would always smile and answer without hesitation to which I always feel warm and secured. Yet... 

"Then...." - Kathie

"................" - Zekie

Even though Zekie is an idiot, he isn't that dense to know what I did to him. He just..... He always believe that there's always a reason why I did it and he doesn't blame me for it. He even felt even more bad about himself more than ever whenever I did it to him which frustrates me even more.

"Why...." - Kathie

"......... I'm sorry." - Zekie

Even when he shares the things about himself, he doesn't really want to express more about the truth to which I wanted to know. The core of him. 

His past, his insecurity and.... 

'Why he's always scared....' - Kathie

To be honest, I don't really know why he is scared. I know that he lost his mom in the past and had already gone over it but even so.... 

'Why is he always afraid to take our relationship to the next step?' - Kathie

He is my sunshine who not only helped me in my darkest times, he always tries his best to help me even when I'm not in the right mind.

Yes, I know that I'm different from the normal girls he know, who is always insecure about people I'm close with and that, I always try to attach myself to those whom I'm fond off.

Because after being abandoned by my own father, I always try to stick to guys who often treat me nice yet... 

[What the hell is your problem?] - Guy 1

[Hey! Get off me crazy!] - Guy 2

'W-why....' - Kathie

Zekie isn't the first guy I've fallen in love with and had met guys whom I treated the same as him yet.... 

'P-please love me...' - Kathie

He was the first to approach me and not only that, he wasn't even threatened by my actions and blames himself for it. How can I not fall in love with him when all the guys never see me the same way he looks at me. 

Concern and Kind. 

Zekie might be someone whose weird and an idiot, but he is my weird and idiot boyfriend and I can't stop falling in love with his quirk.

So, in this situation right now, I always believe that it might because he had finally hated my abnormality of being a crazy person and he prefers someone like my own best friend. Because of that.... 

"I might have to kill her and become a perfect...." - Kathie

"I don't deserve to be your...." - Zekie

"" Girlfriend/Boyfriend....... Huh/What? "" - Both

Both of us had conflicted look on our faces as we both look at each other and glance in silence.

He had a surprised look on his face as he feels worried that I might do something drastic but I felt even more confused as to why he can't be confident in himself.

"Zekie?" - Kathie

".....To be honest Kathie. I don't deserve to be your boyfriend. Your such a wonderful girl that I can't help but look at myself in the mirror and say to myself 'Am I this lucky to date such a cute girl like her?' which I always deny that its impossible." - Zekie

" Eh?"

My face turned red as I couldn't believe that this is actually the first time Zekie expresses his feelings to me. I always thought that he's considerate to date me since he is just kind and responsible for his mess but I didn't really know he had like me this much. 

"Zekie..... I...." - Kathie

I was about to say that its fine.... 

"'There's no way such a cute girl who tied me up and says that I love you would be that desperate to like an idiot and a poor guy like me' which I always believe that it might had just been just a psychological pressure of a girl who might not be in her right mind and just need some help. I just dated you out of responsibility that you might be helped later on and find someone who treasures you. Not someone like me. " - Zekie

"N-no... Its not that.... " - Kathie

I always feel a bit happy that he treasures me this much that he is willing to help me feel better but I am already satisfied to be in love with him...

"Because not only are you cute, you have a special charm which I always tried to resist myself from falling that deep in love with you and feel bad about myself that I always believe that you deserve better. Such a girl this lovely doesn't deserve to be with someone who isn't too sure if I can even support someone far above me. " - Zekie

" No, you don't have to... " - Kathie

He denies himself this much knowing that he doesn't know he can do so much more than me but always believes himself to be inferior to others. I can't help but feel something inside me....

'I want to pamper my Darling and assure him that he himself is already enough to satisfy me.' - Kathie

I want to say this to him to which I was about to but after hearing his next line, I stopped.

"Whenever you show me your body and say that your ready, I... I almost succumb to your charm and wanted to mark you as my own.... But I manage to resist myself and.... I jack off to you.... From the bathroom.... And regretted..... Thinking of you........ Not able to resist your charm and stuff.... " - Zekie

Holding my breath, I shot a glance on Zekie's face as his eyes began to swim around, his nose began to bleed and he....

" Kathie..... Beautiful.... Everytime.... See... You.....jack.......you...." - Zekie

'.............' - Kathie

He was speaking more and more about he was trying his best not to lust after my body, how much he had love me, the girls whom he would tell how much he loves me.....

I..... I.....

" Zekie, I love.... " - Kathie

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you

I love....

"Ugh.... I'm sorry about this Kathie but I need you to know that I love Zekie." - Trish

"I love to kill my friend!" - Kathie

"W-what.....?" - Zekie

The room became silent as all three of us just stood there with different emotions.....

Zekie who just stood there with so much confusion on his face, Me who glares at my friend who not only ruined the moment but also has the audacity to confess to my darling and her who made her resolve and....

"........ I-I'll just call you later Ziks..." - Jude

Got a bit of diabeties while writing this so I kinda posted late. Might not post some chapters since I'm kinda busy sleep-I mean meeting someone at a place.... Yeah....

24