Day 5(Part 2)
838 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Only in the morning, so many things had happened that I could barely process the thoughts in my mind properly that in the end, I decided to excuse myself after fixing this situation before meeting up with Jude. I texted him to meet up later as I find it difficult to calm my unstable girlfriend who wants to shank her own friend without hesitation. However, to disolve the event that may ended up causing a murder scene, I decided to soothe my currently unstable girlfriend who almost tried to murder her own friend by hugging and patting her head.

'Surely this is stupid....' Is what I thought since Kathie seems unable to think straight after witnessing her friend's confession and wouldn't easily swayed by this....

"Hmn....." - Kathie

At first, she felt a bit angry but she then calm down later on and began to rub her face against my chest which I was surprised at how easily I tamed her. I thought I might had to do some bribing like gifting her stuff and so on but I didn't actually expect this at all.

In the end, I manage to soothe her down long enough to let me have a talk with Trish.

"Trish..... I....." - Zekie

To be honest, I still couldn't believe that a beautiful girl(not mentally ill like Kathie) had like me at all and maybe she's just in a heat of things after what happened last night so I thought she was currently not right in the head and waited for her to calm down.

After knowing that I wasn't popular with women after what had happened with Rose, I was already satisfied by Kathie saying she likes me was already enough for me. Trish on the other hand is different from Kathie and Ceci.

Kathie is just mentally ill and only likes me because she's dependant on someone. Her lack of a father figure is what made her like me and wants to be with me that I wanted to help her out of it and I'm even accepting of her breaking up with me once she manages to get her head around. I only want to make her happy and don't want to hurt her even if it means hurting myself for falling for someone.

Ceci on the other hand is different case from Kathie as she is afraid to hurt someone. She has an ability to read minds and unable to control it and knowing it could hurt someone, she doesn't want to get close to people. I got close to her because of the money her father would pay me but also I want to help her. It isn't a sense of goodwill but also my own self to help others in need. I am no saint as I've done worse things in life as a child.

Yet, Trish is just a normal and totally sane girl who just feels a bit annoyed at my idiocy and tend to cause trouble for her. I act a bit dumb and sometimes be way too friendly which might had annoyed her. I don't even know what's she's thinking as she would act like a normal co-worker at first, then be teasing to borderline mocking me at the next and I don't even know why she tends to annoying me.

At first, I thought some misunderstanding between us had created a relationship that might had bloomed on her but it kinda sounds a bit stupid if you ask me.

Sure I did helped her in the past and we kinda had some sort of weird relationship thats more of just an aquaintance but less than friends. Trish is someone whose life is a bit high standard for someone who sometimes lived off eating bread to save money.

So, it is impossible for a girl such as her to fall in love with me. 

But... 

'I Love you.' - Trish

But she said that, even right in front of Kathie, her own best friend. I need to hit myself to even forgot what she said since I might be a bit dense but not dense enough to really miss a girl's signal.

"Neil. You might be an idiot but I won't deny that your a really great guy. For the first time I met you and knowing you for a bit, I-i.... Ugh... I just hate to deny that I develop feelings for you." - Trish

"............." - Kathie

It seems that she doesn't see that her friend is currently staring dead right into her as her gaze was fixing below the ground while deny the bottled-up feelings she had for me like its disgusting for her. For most guys, they would feel a bit arrogant that a beautiful girl had confess their feelings to them while dating a beautiful girl but for me....

"I'm sorry...." - Zekie

".......?" - Trish

"........." - Kathie

While I am kinda happy, I also feel a bit unease that this might be some kind of sick joke to hear, especially for me who never had a proper confession in his life. Plus, the fact that my heart is a bit too hurt after being rejected by a girl.

'Why are you mad? You got a beautiful girl liking you.' 'Damn Riajuu, stealing girls from us' In this situation, I should be happy to even recieve love from many women.... Yet...

This further increase my unease at how easily it was for someone to like me.... After I put my all in my last confession....

Honestly, just dating Kathie and trying to keep up with her love is already hard enough and now that two other girls had somehow develop feelings for me , I don't want to add more conflict to this....

"Trish, I don't deserve your love. I'm not like those guys who can make you happy. Not gonna lie, I am undeserving of Kathie's endless love as well. I'm not rich, not too smart and I don't even know long she might even like me at all to be honest.

I want to be honest with you Trish, Thank you for liking me but I'm sorry.

As for you Kathie... " - Zekie

Our relationship just started off as her kidnapping me. It was a weird relationship to be in with her but as time goes on, not only did I see her beauty and charm, I also developed feelings for her.

Yet, I also feel insecure that I wasn't deserving of her love.

Beautiful, energetic and quite affectionate towards me that I slowly feel overwhelmed with her endless love that I might had been compared to someone whom she loved for a long time.

It doesn't mean I am Unhappy with it but to feel this bottomless love she has given me, I don't even know if I ever deserve this.

I am always showered with hate, mockery and pity that I know it might be just a dream for me but even if it was, I am happy this had happened.

So....

"Kathie, You are someone who is precious to me. Someone I wanted to be happy and not be sad all the time. I love you but I'm sorry. I don't deserve to be your boyfriend.

We can continue with our relationship, I can wait till you get bored of me. Just know that I am satisfied enough to make you happy that is what I only want. " - Zekie

'I'll head out first since I need to meet up with my friend.' Kathie feels a bit shocked while Trish seems a bit bewildered at the words I spoken but I just want to leave this room and get myself a breather.

She wanted to say to me at first but I told her to give me sometime to think about things as I called Jude to meet up.

While we were talking last night, he wanted to be alone with me. I couldn't refuse since Jude has been my long time friend before we been pals with Edgar and Mark. Me and him had a long history between us as he seems to be a bit worried about his relationship with his crush. 

This might give me a break with my own situation as he wanted to help out with my own as well. Being bros with him, he knows what I'm feeling and he kinda understand me that my relationship with Kathie is a bit muddy.

"Hey Ziks, Catch!" - Jude

On the beach where Jude sits on a rock, once he saw me, he passed me a can of beer as he opens his and chug down. 

"Ugh.... Mark said this taste good, he might need to lay off on the junk food he is eating there." - Jude

"Huh? Com'on dude. Mark's taste is better than yours. You just need to get used to.......... 

........" - Zekie

"Kuh.... See man. He got crap taste now." - Jude

Wow, this is horrible to drink. I don't drink much alchohol but in the past, Mark's taste was actually better than us. So, seeing how horrible this drink Jude gave me, it really says something.

'Well, it isn't bad enough though....' 

Even if its a bit disgusting, it does freshen up the taste in my mouth as Jude turns to me as he stops drinking. 

"You really gotten a bit mature in handling relationships...." - Jude

".... No way dude, I'm still immature as I am still afraid of taking the next step." - Zekie

I stop taking a sip and plop down on a nearby rock and stared at the sound of water splashing on the sea. It was a breathtaking view to see while a bit bad that I'm kinda drinking early in the morning. However, it seems the bad taste in the drink really freshens my mind that I'm a bit calm now. 

Talking about what Jude said, it does come as a surprised that I am a bit matured since I would panic in a situation like this.

"To be honest man, I kinda want to talk to Eds about this rather than you. But...." - Zekie

"Right. I know what you mean. I got your back, you got mine. So, its easier for you to talk to me than them right?" - Jude

"Yeah. We got both each other's back. No matter what." - Zekie

Both of us smile as we clink our drinks together and made me recall my first meeting with this guy.

A pathetic guy and the fat weirdo.... 

19