Chapter 1
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 840

Third POV

"Mikasa dear, c'mon hurry up we be better finish collecting this firewoods before dinner"

"Hai tou-San!" The adorable lil' girl cheerfully answers her father, who only warmly smiled at her in return.

The both father-girl duo gone into the further side of the forest hoping for more fallen dry branches .

They're looking for fallen branches.

They are not looking nor expecting to see an injured girl laying at the ground.

"D-dad...!" The young man set aside the branches that he collected beside his daughter,  getting Two branches in the process . He chose the big and the sharp looking branch for protection,  who knows what might happen to him, and to his lovely daughter?

"I-I know , hide behind me, hurry"  He whisper-like-shout  before giving her one of the branches, She hesitantly accepts it .  The woman was

Covered with blood that you can't barely recognize her, her clothes has a two big holes in it It look like she had gone into a war. The lil' girl is sure that her hair is pink even she's covered in blood.

He signals the little girl to stay at her position and not to move , as he slowly approaches the child whose lying at the ground , completely defenseless.

"Nghhhnn"  He immediately back away afraid to be hurt by the child , he points his sharp stick at the girl , when the girl stops moving he approaches her again but this time he's more  cautious , he still haven't put his stick off . So he can avoid any possible mishaps .  He looks back at his daughter checking if she was alright then his eyes stop at the fallen branch in her hands , she's shaking while holding it in.

"Its ok , I'm here, Dont be scared " The man mouthed at his daughter who's in brink of tears, stopping a sob coming out. She looks like a scared bunny. He warmly smiles at her before turning his attention back to the injured girl in front of him.

Hs feels guilty for treating her like this , but even her can be a threat to the both of them .

"Ahhhh.....ouch " She hissed ,  as she touched her stomach looking for any injury and yet she found none. She can feel the pain but there's no such physical wound or anything in her body.

Just....pain....Pain...?Pein.....? Who?

I feel like I'm missing something really important.

The man cautiously eyed the young girl in front of him, he still haven't decided whether to trust her or not. I mean, who would trust a child who is covered in blood..!?

Second , whose child is this?why did her parents leave her here?He is not overreacting.... it's just that , Children are scary ,  those 'innocent' looking children will not even batt (?) Their eyes while killing you. Nope , Not at all.

(A/N: Eren,Gabi,Mikasa, Levi , or  whoever you are. I'm looking at you. Uh huh ?? I'm watching you all...!

And

Beware : kids this days are so fvcking brutal)

Third , Her hair is not trustable at all (tf, is that even a word?)

This is his first time seeing a child who has pink hair , though its covered with blood, you can still see a few pink tips. Which is he still haven't heard or see of.

"Huh...?" She sounds clueless, she raises her head a little,  seeing the father-daughter figure at her right, she used her left hand to grab the 'wound' while she use the other one as  her support to sit up. She slowly approaches the tree (who unexpectedly had a big butt unlike someone who do nothing but wasting her/his time here, jkjkjk *dodgeeeeeee* )

She slightly loosens her sore shoulders , though the man in front of her did not even loosen a little.

"Who are you....child?"

  "....?"

"Why are you here alone at the forest ? injured like that" He raised his eyebrows,  looking at her up and down like she's some criminal who killed his child.

Child..? But I'm.....I'm.......who....Am I?

The pink girl only shakes her head with hesitation,  she doesn't know how to answer the man. She doesn't know what happened to her, She doesn't know anything about her.

"...."

"Are you mute?Wait obviously you're not mute , How about this,  What's your name?" The man softens his voice , in order to loosen the child in front of him a little but not his stance however his daughter placed her weapon aside then proceeded to his father's side clothes to get a better view of the 'mute' girl.

"....I...." She opens, and close, then open her mouth again but nothing came out, she tried to speak one more time, however she only produced a bunch of dry coughs

"Cough cough cough haAaAa uhgggg"  she desperately gasps for air , she really looks sickly for such a child. Out of sympathy the man lowered his guard as he approached the girl.

He touched her shoulder but it was immediately slapped away.

The older man could only sigh , he reach out for his pocket to grab the water.

"Here,drink this" he handed the bottle that contains water , she hesitantly receives the bottle , she opens the cap then began sniffing it

She chugged the water down like a madman , she is so thirsty that to the point of licking every single drop of the water. The Man couldn't help but to pity child , He assumes that she must have been abused by her parents . He feel guilty,  maybe letting her stay with them for a bit can brighten her up.

"Child , Are you hungry ? You can come with us"  instead of hearing a reply,   the child could only tilt her head as a response.  "Can you understand me?"  His voice is clearly laced with hesitation,  perhaps he shouldn't have accused her.

With no choice , He lift the child in bridal style, The child began to struggle in his grip but only stops when her eyes meet the lil girl who is also staring at her with curiosity.

She was in dazed when she saw the black haired child , she's so beautiful.

Embarrassed from her previous actions the pink haired child avoided any eye contact.

"Hehe...mikasa dear, grab the firewoods, we're going home " he tried his best not to chuckle at her behavior. He smiles at his daughter who is still confuse.

"Hai, tou-san!"

And that's the beginning of her wonderful journey

69

Sorry to cut this short but yeah,hope ya guys enjoyed it.

The update shed of this story is still not determined , but I assure y'all, every time update my other crossover  story 

A day after or maybe a second later of it, I'll update this story

That's it, bye^~^

1