Chapter 2
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third POV

"Sigh.....Its been a week..." The man shakes his is head out of sympathy for the child , He didn't know what exactly just happend.
But when he bring the child at his house to eat , she suddenly black out in the middle of eating .

'It must be really hard for her.'

He even called Dr. Yeager but even him doesn't know what's wrong with yhe child, Only coming up with a excuse that she is too exhausted and dehydrated.

"Dear,can you please Go and get Mikasa?" He Quietly nods his head with a little smile, He walk out of the house finding his daughter underneath a tree, the lil girl has her eyes closed while humming some random lullaby that her mother loves to sing for her .
He sneakily went in front her, he quietly sneak his hands into her knees as he suprises her with a shout. "Bo0omMmM" The child immediately opens her eyes staring wide eyes to her father "Hic...Hic....Hic HEYYY!" The laughs at her state, he must really be good at this things. He voice his thoughts with a proud smile.

"Ughhhh...Hic....Why...hic!?" She groans at his father. She can't stop herself from hiccuping , She angrily huffs at him.

"Oh C'mon, there there, I'm sorry baby, But your mom is calling you, and you better hurry up before facing her wrath" He tries to mimic some scary monster who's roaring at her, she tried to maintain her angry facade but seeing his silly face she couldn't help but to giggle.

The father-daughter figure runs back to their lovely house, But something unexpected greets them.

They saw the pink haired girl wide awake, happily eating their supposed to be food. She doesn't even notice their presence ,she keeps eating with her bare hand like a wild animal.

"Huh?"

"Eh...?"

The pair look overwhelm by the scene unfolding in front of them "ah, you guys are back, come here"

"Isn't she....?"

"Ah yes , she just woke up a little while ago, she is really hungry so I just----"

"No,No dear. It's ok.....it just that..." Now the child is more lively unlike before, he notice that the girl is quite a beauty if he must say.

An exotic beauty.

The little girl must have notice the stares she is receiving, she look up from her food .

"Eekkkk" seems surprised by the addition of people , she look at them in wide eyes.

"Mikasa, hurry grab some water"

"Unn!"

69

After a while, Four figures are now awkwardly facing each other.
The little girl with black hair can't stop herself from fidgeting , anxious of what should she do.

"Child, Are you fine telling us your name?" tilting her head , she strangely looks at them.

"Nani?"

"What did you say?"

'What are they saying...?'

The older woman grabs the hands of the strange girl in front of her, though it was one again slapped away by the said child.

"Not quite fun of touching, hah" He carefully trace his wife's hand, hoping to wash away the pain with his touch.

"Anata wa nani ni tsuite hanashite imasu ka? Anata wa watashi o shitte imasu ka?" The little girl continues to blabber nonstop, though not aware no one understands her.

[Translation: what are you talking about? Do you know me?]

"Listen here, child "

"Kodomo to iu kotoba wa betsu to shite, watashi wa anata ga nani o itte iru no ka yoku wakarimasen" she, once again chirps in response.

(Aside from the word child, I don't quite understand what you are saying )

They continue to talk although they can't understand what the two of them are saying to each other.

"How....about....let's talk through our actions, how.....about....that?" As he said it, he put some weird yet understandable hand sign.
He even face his wife to show what he wants her to understand.

"Anata.... Shitai. ... Tatōku shitaidesu ka? Sore wa anata ga itte iru kotodesu ka?" Also copying his movements earlier, the man nods his heads as a positive response to her.

( you....want....to...ta-talk? is that what you're saying?)

"I suppose you understand this, then" pausing for a bit, he think of what should he act that can be understandable for the child.

It took him for a while to think for the proper act, but nonetheless his effort was only laugh off by his daughter.

69

Year 841

"Oi, come here" A Girl with Pink hair calls for her  sister, Which the younger girl immediately did.

"And....here" she puts the flower crown on the top of the  little girl's head.
As she place the crown , her smiling face slowly turn into a frown.

Sakura-chan

"A-ah!ahhh..!" Attack by her sudden flashbacks,  she hurried looks for something to grab on.

The little black haired child, happens to be next to her, Got her wrist tightly snatched.

Her belove sister is experiencing pain and she can't even do anything to it.
mikasa ignored the pain in her wrist , instead she puts her free hands to her sister arms slightly patting it in comforting way.

Sa.ku.ra~

"Who....?s-stop it!"

I N O P I G!!!

Bill board Brow~~!

Shut up, loser! He is mine ~

Yours!? There's nothing 'yours' to begin with I.n.o PIG

"Ahhhh! Father!Father!" She hastily shout for her father , feeling helpless to the situation.
While
Her older sister shouts is only getting louder and louder.

"Damare..... Watashi wa seikō o damare to itta! Kirai! Ittai dare ga 'sakura'na no ka wakaranai. Naze.... ? Naze? Haruno sakura! Watashi wa seikō o ataenai to itta! Watashi o hottoite!" A bunch of words can be heard from the girl.
Mikasa didn't stop patting her sister's arm, she tried to understand what she's saying but it's no valid.

(Shut up.....I said shut the fuck up! I don't like this!I don't know who the heck is "sakura". 
why....?why? HARUNO SAKURA! I SAID I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! leave....me alone!)

"What happened!?"

"Dad...!help!"

■■■

1