1. The Beginning
224 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

note: I was trying to sleep when I got the idea for this story, and I was half-asleep when I write this story.

The world goes by the name Unlauter, this world is one of the natural worlds that has been created by the natural universe energy.

Even though so, the resident there lived normally. The resident normal life changed drastically when a goddess descended to the world.

She is The Goddess Of Talent, Inique, when she came to this world, she was attracted to the world, she then gifted every resident of the world a blessing, the blessing which is called... the Skill.

Since then every living being inside the world then each own at least one skill or two, it is not an exaggeration to say that your fate and future has been decided from the day you were born.

If you have a good skill or multiple skills, then your future has already been guaranteed, even if you're just a peasant, you can have a good life if you have good skills.

On the other hand, if you have a bad skill then your future is dark, it doesn't matter if you're a noble or not, if you're weak then you're trash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year 5609, The Year Of The Black Crow

A boy was born into a noble family, the boy is me. My name is Allen Lou Rumys, I'm the first son and the firstborn of The 5th Marquis Of Rumys, Alexei Lou Rumys.

My family served the royal family of the Great Empire Of Casandria for generations, needless to say, we're a quite powerful noble family.

I'm not quite like other children, I noticed as I grew up that I'm much more mature than other noble children that are the same age as me.

If I could describe my life, I would describe it as smooth sailing and easy, the major reason for it is because I'm the firstborn son of a great noble, according to the empire law, it would be natural for me to inherit my father's title.

About my family, we're a family of three that consists of father, mother, and me. My mother is kind and caring, whenever I got hurt or something, she would always be there for me.

On the other hand, my father is quite strict but I know the reason for his attitude is because he cares about me, I truly love my parent from the bottom of my heart.

Because of that, to not shame the great name of the Rumys family and to repay the love that my parent showered me with, I try my hardest in everything, studies, swordsmanship, political work, making connections, etc.

6 whole years went in a blink of an eye, those 6 years were filled with a lot of hard work and perseverance, I'm now finally 7 years old and the day that I have waited for a long has finally come.

It is the most crucial day for children who have reached 7 years old, it is the day of the skill appraisal.

Today is the day where I will get my Skill appraised at the church, every person is born with a skill, it is pretty much the most important day in my life.

The reason children get their skills appraised at the church is that it is hard to find out your skill on your own.

Because of that, the goddess would give her oracle to her chosen person, the person then would have the skill to appraise other people.

I then wake up from my sleep, even though it is morning but I'm full of energy and excitement, I wonder what will my skill be.

End Of Chapter

If you guys spot any misspellings please comment below.

7