Chapter 17: The MORNING Part 1
1k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Autumn shifted under the blankets, turning away from the light that poured in through the open blinds. Her mind was still hazy from sleep, but she was able to recognize that it was early morning and that she was in a strange bed. Alone.

But it wasn’t a strange bed, though. A sleepy smile spread across her face as she remembered getting her girlfriend off last night. Her sexy, beautiful, intelligent, delicious and adorable girlfriend. Autumn moaned a little at the memory and stretched, rubbing at the side of her neck and running her hands down her naked body to rest between her thighs.

Something else registered a moment later— bacon. She smelled bacon. Autumn sat up quickly and regretted it. Her head hurt and the light was much brighter outside of her covers. It was also colder than she’d expected, and she shivered a little. Rubbing her bare arms, she turned and went to put her feet on the floor, but she’d underestimated how tall this bed was and had to bounce down the last inch or two. Thank God Samantha had carpet in this room. If Autumn had had to walk on tile or wood it would have sucked.

Now where were her clothes? She’d been wearing clothing, right? A pouty frown crossed her features.

“Looking for this?” came a voice from behind her.

Autumn squealed at the unexpected voice, crossing her arms over her breasts and bending at the waist. But when she turned, it was just Holly, still done up like Maria from the restaurant. In her delicate hands she held up Autumn’s bra, dramatically releasing one side of it so it unfolded.

Autumn stood up a little straighter, but still kept her chest covered with one hand. “Geeze, Holly. You scared the heck out of me.”

The AI grinned. “I know. Here.” She tossed the forest green bra to Autumn, who had to drop her arms to catch the flimsy material. “Samantha’s making breakfast in the kitchen right now, if you’re hungry.”

Another waft of bacon hit Autumn’s nose and she moaned, turning around and away from Holly to put her bra on. “I can smell it. I’ll be there soon, once I get dressed.” She looked over her shoulder at Holly and held up a hand expectantly.

With an exaggerated roll of her eyes, Holly held one hand open, palm up, and wiggled her fingers over it. Animated sparks flew from her fingers and formed a matching pair of panties. Satisfied with their design, she clapped her hands together and the panties disappeared.

“Where’d they…?” Autumn turned around, looking on the floor before noticing they’d appeared on her body already. “Wow. That was pretty cool.”

“Thank you.” The AI sat down on the bed. “I strive for pretty cool.”

The closet door had a full-body mirror that let Autumn check herself out in. She adjusted the straps, tugging them up and letting her titties bounce. “Did you change this at all?” She ran her fingers along the inside of the cups as she turned to Holly. The bra had some cushion that she definitely did not need, but all the same it felt… right. Like she knew it wasn’t exactly her style, but she loved it anyways.

“I didn’t, no. Samantha, however, was very specific as to how you were to dress.” She stretched back and lounged on the bed, arms over her head. “A pushup bra was a non-negotiable part of the ensemble.”

Autumn leered at the gorgeous form on the bed, biting her lip as she looked the woman up and down. She shook out of it and sighed. “Of course she did. Was that part of one of her bigger changes last night? She gets to decide what I wear?”

Holly laughed at that. “I guess, in a way. This little bit, however, was mostly my suggestion. You won’t necessarily be forced to wear anything, but you may find your tastes have… changed.” She winked and twirled her finger, eliciting a yelp from Autumn.

Her hips started to tingle as her panties transformed. The sensitive nerves in her thighs felt the fabric move and change, riding higher up until the band of her new thong sat just above her hips.

Again, Autumn felt like this was right. Sure, she could wear regular panties or boy shorts. She didn’t feel like she was being forced into wearing this thong and pushup bra. They just felt right. “This is weird.” She whispered as she turned around to check her ass out in the mirror. The flesh was thick and soft between her fingers as she raised it up and let it drop and bounce.

Holly laughed when Autumn did a little dance in front of the mirror. “Are you going to get dressed now, or what?”

“With what?” Autumn raised an eyebrow. “You’re the one making clothes here. All I’ve got is what I’m wearing apparently.”

“I’ve got you covered.” Holly winked and gestured to the mirror. “You’ve played the Sims before. You know what to do.”

Autumn turned back around to check out what Holly was referencing and found herself standing in front of a large digital interface. Instead of a reflection she saw a model of herself standing in front of her, shifting between different poses. To the left of the mirror were several options with left and right arrows on either side of them.

HAIR
HEAD
JEWELRY
NECK
TOPS
JACKET
BOTTOMS
FOOTWEAR
UNDERWEAR
ACCESSORIES

Curious, she tapped on the ‘head’ button, and a plain grey beanie appeared on her avatar’s head. She gasped. “Holly, this is amazing.” It was too warm outside for a beanie, so she swiped back on that option.

Let’s start from the top and work our way down, she thought. She hit the option for ‘hair’ and watched as long locks fell down ‘her’ back. Her avatar twirled around, showing off her new hair.

“No…” she switched it again and watched her hair change, braiding itself down own shoulder. No, that still didn’t feel right. She cycled through them quickly until one caught her attention.

“Huh.” She muttered as she studied her new look. Her avatar now sported a medium-length bob haircut with waves. Autumn had the girl spin around for her before she smiled and hit ‘ACCEPT’ before going down to the next section, but she wasn’t much for hats and it wouldn’t be cool enough today to justify wearing a beanie so she skipped that section.

The next section, ‘jewelry’, let her cycle through different earrings. However, after a few moments she decided to come back to this section once she’d picked out an outfit. She tried to cancel the selection, but received an error message.

ACTION CANNOT BE CANCELED. SUBJECT REQUIRED TO WEAR JEWELRY.

“Uh, what’s up with this, Holly?” she turned to the AI.

“Oh, I think Samantha set a few requirements for your dress is all.”

“Oh? Do tell.”

“She wanted you to feel especially ‘girly’ today, Autumn.” Holly grinned mischievously. “It’s all part of her wicked plan.”

Autumn groaned. Knowing Samantha, that meant girly clothes, too. “Shit.”

“But don’t worry!” Holly added quickly. “Remember? Now there are certain styles that you’ll be more attracted to.”

Autumn looked down at the pushup bra and over her shoulder at her round ass on display in that gorgeous lacy thong and nodded. “Okay. Let’s go back to this.”

She ended up selecting a simple pair of garnet studs that complimented her purple hair, but before she could quit out she saw a pair of small circular earrings for the top of her other ear. For whatever reason, they spoke to her and she selected those, too.

Then the program brought her to picking out a necklace, and she settled for a simple silver chain as she rolled her eyes.

Next came her top, which is when Autumn learned that what Samantha had meant by ‘girly’ had really been much closer to ‘slutty’. All her options were tight, formfitting tops that showed too much cleavage for her taste. The vast majority were pink, too, which she normally would have hated on principal. But today, likely thanks to Samantha’s little game, pink felt right.

She came to a stop when she landed on a light pink, sleeveless, ribbed halter sweater that clung tight to her curves and showed off a lot of midriff. Way more than she’d normally be okay with, but today? Autumn grinned as she hit ‘ACCEPT’.

Next was her pants. Or, according to Samantha, her skirt. Fucking A, she thought. Samantha knew she hated skirts. And it wouldn’t even go with her top! That being said, she felt a sudden rush when she imagined herself out walking through a mall with Samantha, baring her midriff and wearing a tight little skirt… Where had that come from?

“May I make a suggestion?” came Holly’s voice. When Autumn grunted, she continued. “Maybe these?”

Autumn watched Holly in the reflection as she wove her hand through the air, navigating through the software for her.

When she came to a stop, Autumn’s reflection was wearing a low-waist pair of gray yoga pants. The avatar did a squat to show off how great it made her ass look before transitioning into different yoga positions that showed off her flexibility and the muscles in her thighs. The color made her athletic tone more apparent, casting zero doubt as to what she looked like underneath.

Autumn felt a flush rise to her cheeks when she watched herself perform upward facing dog and saw a hint of underboob beneath her sweater. Did she really look that fucking hot? And why was she getting turned on so easily this morning? Especially by watching herself do yoga? She licked her lips and realized it felt really, really good.

“No. Control yourself, dude.” She shook her head, trying to snap out of it. After a couple of deep breaths she hit ‘ACCEPT’ on the menu and proceeded down.

The software wanted her to wear something with a heel, but she scoffed at the idea. Not with yoga pants. Further on in the selection she found a pair of pink sneakers that seemed to go perfectly with the rest of her ensemble.

It was the strangest thing, thinking that she’d look good in pink. It was never her style— she tended to go for darker colored clothes that covered up a little bit more. For a brief moment she was worried about the power Samantha had over her, but she knew that she trusted her.

“Okay, on to underwear.” She huffed. “I like what I’m in now, but I don’t think it’ll do for this outfit…”

There weren’t a ton of great options for yoga pants. Most everything was lacy and sexy, made of deep reds and hot pinks. She found herself getting turned on again as her reflection posed for her in all the different lingerie. Geeze, was this going to be the new norm, now?

The choice came down to a no-show thong and a pink aerie thong from AE. And as much as she knew the no-show material was the wiser choice, it was as if a switch was thrown in her brain when she saw the lacy material on the aerie. It was as if her main deciding factor on fashion now was “Is it sexy?”

That left her bra. Unfortunately, there were literally zero sports bras in the options, and despite her groaning Holly refused to change anything. She just laughed and watched Autumn’s reflection pose in the mirror in the various choices available. All of them held her boobs close together and provided a padded support, and none of them looked particularly comfortable to wear.

She passed one that spoke to her the same way all the other clothing had, but it was too much. It was hot pink with lacy white roses decorating each breast. It probably provided perfect support for the girls, too… Those cups looked like they’d sit perfectly around her tits without any spillage. Who really cared if they just screamed “Fuck me now” to anyone who’d get to see it? Maybe she’d even work up the courage to show off her tits a little more if she was wearing something as sexy as that…

Autumn realized she’d been biting her lip again and forced herself to stop. When she went to hit ‘ACCEPT’ again she realized she already had. This whole ‘being forced to like shit’ thing probably wasn’t going to get old any time soon, but it was definitely going to be annoying as fuck.

The smell of breakfast hit her nose again and Autumn decided she’d wasted enough time this morning. She had shit to do today with her girlfriend. They were going to go shopping at the mall to get ready for the renaissance fair, and she had to call in to work to make sure everything was going well. Sure, she had the week off, but if she had the chance to make a quick buck she’d take it on commission.

Autumn hit ‘FINALIZE AND EXECUTE’ and was hit with a sudden, intense arousal. Her skin felt like it was vibrating all over, and if she’d had the bearing she would have laughed at the way it tickled around her toes and between her thighs. Her hands instantly went to her most erogenous zones, gripping at her breasts as she felt the material form beneath her fingers. Stretchy material formed between her other hand and her pussy, further separating them despite her overwhelming desire to play with her clit. She fell forward onto her knees and moaned, staring at herself in the mirror as she saw dark eyeliner and other makeup tickle its way across her face. A pink shade of lipstick covered her lips and she could imagine how good a nice, thick cock would feel in her mouth in just that moment.

And then it was all over. The arousal was gone, and Autumn was left on the floor breathing heavily with a stupid grin on her face.

“Sorry about that.” Holly chuckled. “When the nanites do that much work, it’s either going to hurt or it’s going to feel amazing. I figured you’d opt for the latter.”

“Fuck yeah I would.” Autumn whispered. Eventually she was able to scrape herself up off the ground and check herself out in the mirror.

Pink? Yes. Girly? Yes. Absolutely fuckable and adorable all at the same time? She’d bet her natural brown ass on it.

She left the room with a smile on her face, a bounce in her step, and a sway in her hips. Today was going to be a good day.

15