Chapter 26: The MALL Part 3
513 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heaven. Autumn had never tasted anything so good in her life. It was as if the very essence of cinnamon and the soul of sugar had been melded together by the creamiest of cream and the fluffiest of dough into a single orgasmic experience for her mouth. It certainly helped that she was starving. She remembered how hungry she’d been for breakfast that morning and made a mental note to eat more if she and Samantha were going to keep playing these modification games.

Disposing of her rubbish in a bin, Autumn paused to look around and catch her bearings. There wasn’t much anything of interest to her up here on the second level so she approached the glass railing nearby and looked down to the floor below. A Hot Topic sat nearby Spencer’s Gifts and a light flush lit her cheeks as she imagined how its inventory now applied to her. She decided on Hot Topic and made her way down.

The store looked like every other Hot Topic in existence. Graphic tees lined a display in one window with Funko POP! figures in the other. 2000s punk music played on the speakers inside and Autumn caught a few raised eyebrows at her pink, girly appearance that seemed so out of place. She fought furiously against the flush that came to her face at the extra attention. I’ve got to get over this.

“Can I help you? I’m Amy.” asked a girl a little younger than she was. The approaching employee wore a tight purple t-shirt with a band logo on it that showed off her smaller chest. Her black hair hung partly down her back and halfway down one shoulder, framing a young face wearing dark— though not offputting— makeup. Bluejeans with tears along the thighs sat on her thin legs and blue Converse sneakers ended the ensemble. In short, Amy looked perfectly suited to work in this store.

Autumn smiled. “Yeah, actually. I’m not sure where to find my size here. I’m, well…” she motioned at her outfit, “I’m not used to shopping here anymore.”

“Oh, for sure.” The girl smiled back, not unkindly. “You looking for dresses? Skirts like that?”

“No. God, no. I want to walk out of here wearing black skinny jeans, Vans and a dark top. Something like yours, maybe…” Autumn was caught up for a moment imagining herself wearing a tight, formfitting shirt like Amy’s that helped emphasize her, er— expanded breasts. The thought turned her on a bit and she had to bite down the feeling.

“Oh, sweet!” Amy clapped her hands together excitedly. “For sure, let’s do this. Where do you want to start? Shirt or pants?”

“Top.” Autumn smiled, heat in her cheeks as the thought about trying on some sexy options. She remembered during their game of War when she’d told Samantha she’d like to show off her body, if not so much her skin. That’s probably where this was all coming from, right? Was it usual to feel kind of... turned on... when picking out clothes?

“Sounds good. You want some help? Unless you mind, of course.” Amy held up her hands apologetically, “I don’t want to presume. I just enjoy helping people find outfits that suit them is all.”

“Honestly if you picked out everything and just left me in the dressing room to try on options that’d be a dream, Amy.” The girl beamed at her. I like her, Autumn thought.

“Right this way then…?” Her voice trailed off in a question.

“Autumn. I’m Autumn.”

----

Samantha stopped in front of a candy store and eyed the dozens of lollipops in the window. Something was seriously wrong. What did that girl do to me?

Autumn’s lollipop had been entirely gone for some time and now she was sucking on what was left of the stick, and she couldn’t stop. It was nearly gone and she was itching with anxiety over it, her mouth watering in anticipation of… What?!

The store was placed between one of the few restrooms in the mall and a crowded Starbucks. She stepped into the store and fingered through a selection of candies. While Samantha didn’t know what exactly Autumn had done to her, she knew a few of the rules. When she’d tried to take the sucker out of her mouth she hadn’t been able to, and ever since it started shrinking in the first place there had been a seeming emptiness about her. Regardless of whatever else might be going on, Samantha knew one thing for certain: she needed something in her mouth.

“Can I help you?” a grandmotherly looking woman asked her.

Samantha tried to respond, but there was too much drool. She covered her mouth with her hand and swallowed.

Fuck.

She swallowed what was left of the lollipop stick. Her mouth was empty. Her mouth was empty!

“Are you okay, miss?”

“Yeah. Can I buy this?” She grabbed desperately at the nearest lollipop— a perfect red sphere with a creamy, white swirl running on the outside.

“Of course. Why don’t you hop in line?” The woman smiled and motioned toward the two people lined up in front of the counter before walking away.

Samantha swallowed hard. You can do this. It’s just a few steps. Maybe a minute.

Slow, intentional steps brought her to the back of the line as she tried to maintain focus on what she wanted. What I want is to stuff something in my— No! She wasn’t allowed to think that way. If she did, she’d end up sticking the candy, plastic and all, in her mouth right here in front of everybody. She swallowed again, clearing the saliva away. She needed something, and soon.

The first person in line finished their purchase and left. Only one more. Then she could satisfy the need. The overpowering need to have something in her mouth. To have something fill her. To be filled. It felt all too similar to another need to be filled…

I’m going to kill you, Autumn. Samantha wasn’t really turned on by what was happening, but she couldn’t deny the feeling was similar. If she’d been this horny last night she would have ripped Ethan’s pants off and climbed on top of him to satisfy her needs with his cock.

Cock…

Images of dicks sprung in her head uncontrollably. The feeling of being down on her knees, head pulled back by her hair and trying not to gag as she took her man in her mouth began to overwhelm her and she felt a growing warmth in her tummy. The feeling of a cock in her mouth, its unique ridges and bumps gliding past her lips as she bobbed up and down on it like the good little girl her man needed her to be. The feel of his testicles in her hand as she played with him and the hidden warmth as her finger moved further and further back until he moaned and she felt his balls twitch and…

“Come over here, miss. I can help you at the next register.”

Samantha opened her eyes. She was sweating and her pulse was racing. Gooseflesh rose on her neck as she dragged herself away from the fantasy and forced herself to finish the transaction. Then I can be filled up… she giggled to herself.

“That’ll be $4.29.” The grandmother slowly worked the register, but Samantha couldn’t wait anymore.

Dropping a $5 on the counter, she said, “Keep the change.” Or at least she tried to before a thick line of drool started down her chin. She wiped it away with her bare wrist and took off through the open doors, desperately working the plastic off the sucker. Somehow she knew she needed to find somewhere private, as well, so she stepped into the restroom and found a stall just as she was able to get the plastic off. She thrust the candy into her mouth and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

It was the most satisfying thing she’d ever experienced. Trying to stifle her moans, she sat down on the toilet. If she hadn’t her knees would have buckled beneath her. A pulsing rhythm of pleasure emanated from her mouth down her throat. She imagined the lollipop being replaced with a thick, hard dick and felt the stirring in her belly again. Gripping her thighs in an effort to keep her hands away from her desperate pussy, she leaned back against the cool tile wall. It was disgusting, she was sure, but it helped.

It was minutes before she was able to stand again, and when she sat up she found twin lines of saliva from either side of her mouth that had dripped down her neck.

Gross. she thought, wiping it away. After leaving the stall she checked herself over in the mirror to make sure she looked okay. Assured that her makeup was still in place, Thank you, Holly!, she turned to leave. It was time to check in on Autumn, and hopefully see how she’d been dealing with her own changes…

7