Chapter 27: The MALL Part 4
503 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amy escorted Autumn through the busy store toward the dressing rooms in the back. She pointed out options along the way.

“I’m guessing you want something a little less soft girl and something more e-girl or vsco?”

“Uh… yeah. Sure. Let’s do that. Do you really have the time to help me? It seems pretty intense in here.” Autumn offered a quick apology to the woman she bumped into as she followed the other girl further toward the back.

“For sure. It’s my job. Especially on busy nights like this. I’ve got three sisters and I love dressing them up, and my manager lets me help out any new people we get. Now,” they came to a hall that went further into the back of the store before angling to the left for privacy, “take your pick of rooms. I’ll go grab a couple options for ya. What are your measurements?”

Crap. What were her measurements? “Uh, oh! Sorry. One second.” Her phone had buzzed in her bag. “That might be my friend.”

It was. Holly had come to the rescue, yet again. Autumn quickly memorized the numbers and offered them to Amy. “28 bust, 24.5 waist, 39 hips.” Amy repeated them back to her. “So probably small and size 4 or 5?” She shook her head and said, “Don’t worry. I’ll find something you’ll love.” before excitedly dipping back out into the crowded store, leaving Autumn alone.

“How come you couldn’t tell me my bra size earlier, huh?” Autumn texted back to Holly as she headed into the changing room furthest from the entrance. Somebody had left a mini skirt and a pair of cutoff shorts in here, but Autumn brushed them aside with her bag before sitting down to take her shoes off.

“Because Samantha wanted you to have the full experience, and I thought it would be healthy for you.”

“It had nothing to do with my embarrassment or my super-sensitive tits?”

“Maybe. You’ll never know.”

Autumn groaned in pleasure when she got her shoes off her feet and was able to rub at them. They’d felt so natural to walk in, but she supposed that whether she was able to move around in them had little to do with whether her feet would be sore afterward. Again, she was taken aback at how little control she had over the sounds she made. She tried rubbing again, but without making any noise, and found she could do it if she focused hard enough. Not that that would help her in the heat of the moment, but at least she knew she could stop herself from sensually moaning in public if she tried.

While waiting for Amy, Autumn decided she might as well get undressed. It took a bit of finagling— along with a few feminine grunts— to get her dress off over her head. After hanging it up on a hook on the door, she turned around and found herself entranced by the reflection in the mirror.

She wasn’t likely to lose interest in staring at herself anytime soon. Almost unconsciously, she stepped closer to the full-length reflection and ran her hands over her hips. They amazed her with they way they could move now— like a pendulum. When she stepped in a way that brought one foot in front of the other she knew she would’ve drooled as a guy at that inviting sway.

As a guy… She shivered and crossed her arms over her soft chest, her bra poking her ribs as the fatty tissue squished against her. Yesterday she’d been a guy. And now she’d just taken off a dress and was standing in her bra and panties and admiring her curves while waiting to try on clothes at the mall.

Autumn’s train of thought derailed as she caught her reflection smiling. Despite the weirdness, the life-altering changes, and how quickly it had all happened, she was happy.

KNOCK KNOCK! Autumn jumped. “Hey,” came Amy’s voice from the other side of the door, “I’ve got some options for you. Crack the door open a smidge?”

Autumn positioned herself behind the door and twisted the handle, opening the door a few inches. From outside came a tiny hand grasping half a dozen hangers which Autumn quickly moved forward to grab. As she did the door swung open a little more and she saw as Amy handed off one bundle of clothes before moving to push the second bundle through the doorway— and saw her. Autumn didn’t think that Amy knew she saw her catch a glimpse of her in her underwear, since her eyes bugged out and she quickly looked away. But Amy had definitely noticed bare skin and then looked straight at her boobs before looking away.

Autumn turned and put her back to the door to move out of line of sight of the opening. “Thanks.” She said, balancing a bundle of clothes and hangers on either hand. “Could you push the door closed?”

“Huh?” Amy asked. “Oh, right. Sure.”

Autumn felt the door behind her swing back half an inch before closing shut. In the mirror’s reflection, she would have sworn she felt eyes on her again. But now the mirror just showed her— all 5’3”, curvy woman that she was— holding a ton of clothing. She smiled.

Quickly organizing the clothes into piles on the small bench in the changing room she noticed running themes: dark, tight, and not too revealing. 

She felt a flutter in her tummy as she held up a pair of jeans that looked impossibly small. They looked different than the jeans she used to wear. For one, there was no crotch— she supposed she wouldn’t need that now. Second, they were much wider in the hip and had more fabric on the backside. She supposed she’d need that now.

The black denim stretched over Autumn’s legs and up her thighs and she was surprised at how well the jeans seemed to fit her. They were tight as she worked them up her legs, but not uncomfortable. She only had to fight them a little at the end, unintentionally groaning again as she had to stand up straight and jump around a little to get them over her firm, round ass. The movement caused her tits to bounce around on her chest and Autumn found herself mesmerized for a second by her reflection in the mirror.

But it wasn’t necessarily her breasts’ attempt to escape the confines of her bra that had her staring. It was how sexy she felt trying on clothes. No, not sexy.

Horny.

As she looked herself over in the mirror, spinning around halfway to check out how her ass looked in the jeans, she found herself breathing heavily. This isn’t normal, right? Her hands ran up and down her body, seemingly of their own accord, before stopping over her breasts. Two hard, perky nipples poked out from behind her bra and she almost bit her lip when they tingled under her hands.

Really, it wasn’t the most turned on she’d ever been. Not by a long shot— not even in the past twenty four hours as a girl. But it was distinct and noticeable. Is this why girls buy so many clothes?

She shook her head. It didn’t matter. There were more clothes to try on. She walked over to the tops that Amy had brought over and grabbed the first one off the top. It was a dark gray longsleeve decorated with black designs of skulls and roses down the arms that looked like sleeves. Autumn held it up to the light and caught her reflection’s eye in the mirror. This is gonna look sexy.

The good thing about having short hair was that she didn’t have to worry about messing it up too much. A few purple bangs got pulled down over her face as she brought the top down over her head. Unbidden shivers of excitement sparked from her core as she got the shirt on. The sparks traveled low into her groin and she let out a high-pitched gasp as a pang of pleasure stirred inside her. There was a throbbing down there as she looked herself over in the mirror.

The shirt fit tightly on her small frame, hugging at her thin shoulders and stretching down past her wrists. Autumn found herself biting her lip as she turned left and right, watching the gray material move along her torso. Though it was looser most places, it was taught over her breasts. Black and white were good colors to hide shadows, but gray only emphasized her breasts and drew attention to them. The shirt had a high collar and didn’t show any skin— in fact, her outfit covered nearly every inch of her body— but for some reason Autumn felt fucking sexy in it. She moved around in front of the mirror, shifting her hips from side to side and running her hands through her hair. She felt herself getting wet at the idea of trying on more clothes, of looking sexy and… even showing more skin.

The whole experience was unlike anything Autumn had ever felt. Ever. This can’t be a normal experience… She stared into her own dilated eyes, at the small beads of sweat on her brow, listened to her own heavy breathing and watched as her chest rose and fell and a thought came to mind as yet another annoyingly loud moan worked past her lips.

Samantha. She’d done something to her. Another one of those bullshit rules… Was it just the clothes? Was it her body that she was getting turned on by?

No. Autumn shook her head and forced her hands down to her sides and thought. She’d been feeling turned on by the same thing ever since she’d agreed to let Samantha put that new rule on her. It wasn’t the clothes themselves that were the source of the throbbing in her pussy. It was the idea of wearing them. Of trying on new things and looking fucking sexy in them.

She couldn’t be 100% certain, but Autumn was nearly sure that Samantha had made a rule that she’d get turned on whenever she tried on clothes. Or was it just the clothes? The idea of trying them on? She’d felt turned on earlier when Samantha had suggested an outfit in VS…

“Argh!” She tried to clear her mind from the foggy haze of arousal, but it wasn’t going away. And it felt soooooo goooooooooooooood……

She was biting her lip again and rubbing at the tight denim between her thighs before she realized what she was doing. Her eyes drifted back over to the other clothes on the bench and a mischievous grin spread over her features. So what if this was Samantha’s fault?

Her gaze landed on a black leather skirt that she doubted would even cover her ass. She smiled.

6