Chapter 30: APRIL MAY Part 1
687 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holly proved a more than capable driver, making the drive back to Samantha’s house pass by quickly. Too quickly, as far as those in the backseat were concerned. They stayed there for a while, parked in the driveway.

“But seriously, though, we’ve got to go inside.” Autumn murmured.

“Why?” Samantha nibbled her collarbone, eliciting a dangerously loud moan from the purple-haired girl beneath her.

“People, nnh… stop that!”

“But why?” she teased.

“Somebody will hear!” Autumn moaned as Samantha licked up the side of her neck.

“Then be quieter.” The smile was obvious in her voice.

“You know I can’t—FUCK!!" she giggled, "Stop it!” Autumn’s laughter rang out as Samantha tried to unbutton her jeans, intentionally brushing her fingernails across Autumn’s lower belly. “That tickles!”

“But it’s so much fun!” Samantha giggled as Autumn squealed.

“You’re gonna—” Autumn gasped. “Stop it!”

“Never!”

“I’m gonna piss myself!”

“There’s two men approaching the vehicle.” Holly’s voice warned.

Autumn froze, no longer playing around. In an instant she felt everything—the leftover buzz tingling at her cheeks, the way the leather clung to her lower back where Samantha had raised her shirt, the cold sweat over her exposed belly and the coarseness in her breath as she began to panic. Everything became brighter as her eyes dilated and she felt blinded by the light over Samantha’s garage.

She squinted, looking up to the front seat. “What?”

“Breathe.” Samantha said to her, her voice calm and low. Then, more firm, “Holly?”

“Two men, jogging on the sidewalk.” Holly said.

“Is this normal behavior, Holly?”

Even Holly’s voice was a little different. Less like a person and more like software. This was clearly a programmed activity. “Security data shows nothing out of the ordinary.”

“Who are they?”

“Students. Mid-20s. Surveillance shows them jogging this loop regularly.”

“Okay, so we’re fine then.” Samantha let out a sigh.

As much as that seemed to comfort Samantha it did nothing for Autumn. Her mind wasn’t on their security as much as it was on the risk that they might be seen! “I told you we should have gone inside!” She squirmed, trying to make herself smaller against the seat. “Who doesn’t have tinted windows?”

“What’s the matter?” Samantha grinned nonchalantly, though the tenseness in her shoulders betrayed her. “Worried about being seen?”

“Yes, now get down!”

“Or maybe you’re worried about being… heard!” And then she started tickling her. She took a devious pleasure in finding the most sensitive areas on her Girlfriend’s exposed stomach and sides.

“Shi—no! No! Stop, Samantha! Fu—SAMANTHA!” Her squeals of laughter rang out in the clear, cold air, and despite herself a broad grin broke out over her features. Tears blurred her vision, making it even more difficult to fend off the blonde’s torturous nails. Something in the back of her mind cringed at how high-pitched her laughter and squealing was, but in the moment she couldn’t focus on that.

“I love it when you scream my name.” Samantha whispered before finally stopping. She pulled back, leaning against the car door and chuckling quietly to herself. She found her shoes and put them back on while waiting for Autumn to catch her breath.

Autumn lay panting on the seat, wiping at the tears and trying to calm her breathing. After a moment she zipped up and buttoned her jeans. “I hate you.” She murmured as she pulled her shirt back down, the sweat on her chest glistening in the dark.

“You love me.” Samantha grinned, “And you know it.”

Autumn stuck her tongue out at her before looking out the window. “Did they see us?”

“See?” Holly’s voice responded. “I don’t think they saw you, but I can’t account for their hearing.”

“Argh!” Autumn growled. “I’m gonna kill—” but Samantha was already gone. She’d opened the door and left before Autumn could do anything to her.

But that wasn’t entirely true. Autumn did still have one small change left to use on her. She considered, then shook her head. There’d be better times for that, she was sure.

So she made sure she was presentable enough to sprint the twenty feet through the dark to the front door before running inside.

“Dibs on first shower!” she hollered, dropping her boots by the door and throwing her jacket on the couch.

“There’s two,” Samantha said from down the hall. “Unless you’d like some company?”

Autumn laughed as she turned the corner and made for the guest bathroom. She started taking off her shirt. “You and your fingernails aren’t coming within reach of me for a while, jerk.” Then Autumn froze, her hem held awkwardly, stuck on one tit halfway over her chest. Her eyes were locked on the spectacle in front of her.

Samantha had poked her head out of her bedroom door, along with her bare shoulder and arm, which only barely covered her bare nipple. She reached across with her other arm, rubbing at the red line on her shoulder from her bra. The hallway light was dark and cold, but the warm interior of the bedroom silhouetted Samantha like an angel. Or a devil. She looked down at Autumn, bit her lip, and said, “You sure that’s what you want?”

Autumn’s mouth didn’t seem to remember how to work. “I… uh… you…”

Then Samantha grinned fiendishly. “Too late!” she yelled before slamming the door. “You can see more of this later,” she called out through the door, “but only if you’re a bad girl.”

Autumn shivered, feeling a seed of need growing deep in the pit of her belly. No… it was lower than that. Her knees quivered for a second and she felt lightheaded before finally snapping out of her reverie. She caught a reflection of herself in the glass covering the Marino poster on the wall, with her shirt halfway off and her chest rising and falling with each short breath. She saw the dampness on her brow and belly and just how wide her pupils were and realized how ridiculous she looked. Like a bitch in heat…

The thought helped pull her back down to earth. She’d have to get this body under control. Even as Ethan she wouldn’t have frozen up like that at the sight of Samantha’s nudity.

She found the guest bathroom and quickly shut herself in. She had no feminine clothes other than what she was wearing and would have to rely on Holly for that after the shower. The cold shower. Hopefully by then she’d be less wound up, otherwise she feared that Samantha’s rule of getting turned on by trying on clothes would make for a difficult night.

--

In the end a cold shower was exactly the thing Autumn needed. She yelped when she first stepped under the icy, well-pressurized stream, but it wasn’t long before her muscles relaxed and she got on with it.

It was a strange experience, showering for the first time in a new body. She’d walked several miles in Autumn’s shoes that day—her sore calves attested to that—but outside of her time in the changing room at the mall this was the first time she’d gotten to spend much time with herself. But even then she was more focused on Autumn’s reflection than the experience of being Autumn. Now there was no reflection, just her body. And it was strange.

Things were higher than they should have been. She’d checked out the guest bathroom as Ethan the day before but that had been several inches ago and she had to constantly reach for things that even the marginally-taller Ethan wouldn’t have been inconvenienced by.

As she ran conditioner through her hair—hoping it wouldn’t mess up the color, that was something she’d have to learn about—she was struck by just how much of it there was. Ethan had worn his hair short, and having hair reach to her neck was a new sensation. She arched her back to keep her hair out of the stream as the conditioner set and flinched when the pressurized water struck her sensitive chest.

Now that was new. She stepped back from the stream, enduring the chill and looking down at her new perspective. Her breasts, still larger than they should have been thanks to Samantha, filled most of her vision, and she had to lean to look down along the rest of her.

Ethan hadn’t been especially fit. He’d lost weight for sure, but he didn’t have muscles like Autumn did. He might have won an arm wrestle, but she smiled, knowing the thoughts he would have had if he’d seen the toned lines on her abdomen. Not a six-pack, but a classic bikini body look with clear defining lines on either side of her belly. Probably from all that yoga I want to do...

Below her belly was a tuft of dark hair she’d worry about later. It was her hips that really threw her off, though. She’d gotten used to seeing her breasts throughout the day, as they were kinda in her face. But she wasn’t used to looking down on a body so… curvy. Ethan hadn’t had hips, but Autumn seemed to be made up entirely of them from this perspective. She tried resting her arms to her side but found her hips got in the way and she found the experience inexplicable. They were excellent places to set her hands, however, and she imagined the sass she could convey with a well-placed hand on the hip and laughed aloud. Samantha would love that, I’m sure.

She grabbed the loofah and some body wash and began scrubbing along her thighs. They, too, were toned, with well defined quads. They just seemed huge. How had she fit into those jeans earlier? And when she reached around and cleaned her back and rear she was further convinced she’d never fit into a pair of pants again that weren’t made of whatever purple material Bruce Banner used. Her ass felt enormous!

After that she rubbed her arms and let the conditioner rinse out. "Tiny" was the only word she had for them. They were toned and when she flexed them in front of her she could see the lines of her triceps, but where there was bulk to her thighs and butt there was almost nothing to her arms and shoulders but lean muscle and the tiniest bit of flab under her triceps. Maybe Autumn hadn’t worried too much about upper body workouts before, but Ethan definitely wasn’t happy with how weak he felt at—

No. Autumn shook her head and winced as her hair slapped her face. She took a deep breath and reevaluated. I am me. Not Ethan. He is a part of Autumn, but I am Autumn now, and I have to get used to that. She’d work out her arms if she wanted to. She wasn’t a culmination of two personalities, Ethan and Autumn. She had to stop thinking of them as different people. They were the same. Not two sides of one coin, but two colors combined. Just like how she couldn’t separate blue and yellow from green, she couldn’t let herself separate Autumn and Ethan from who she was. It was something she needed to work through, but something she felt she was just barely getting a grip on.

She let out the breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding and turned the water off, noting how her breasts kinda just dangled there when she leaned over. In a few moments she was mostly dry except for her hair which lay in a mess around her face. She tied the towel around her the way she’d seen girls do it in movies and was happy to find that it stayed in place. Next was clothes.

“Holly?” Autumn called as she stepped out of the shower and stood in front of the mirror.

“Yeah?” The voice sounded like it was coming from the fogged-up glass.

“Can you do that whole clothes simulation thing again that you did this morning?” Autumn grabbed a hand towel and wiped at the moisture.

“Sure thing. Give me a second to allocate some resources. Why don’t you pick something out in the meantime?”

And like that the mirror in front of her looked like a display. Since the display was an illusion happening inside Autumn’s mind it didn’t matter that the glass was still foggy. Such a useful tool… She wondered what other sorts of applications it might have.

She spent a few minutes looking through everything before settling on a black tank top and a pair of red and black plaid shorts. After all, she wasn’t in public. She could afford to show a little skin if it meant being comfy, and it didn’t help that Samantha’s rule on her made her more than a little turned on at the thought, either. Choosing to forgo a bra for the evening—they really were uncomfortable, even with a reality-distorting AI designing them, and her nipples perked up at the thought of distracting Samantha with her large tits under thin material—Autumn chose a pair of black boy short panties to finish the ensemble.

She hit ‘FINALIZE AND EXECUTE’, preparing herself at the last moment for the wave of arousal that came over her as the nanites worked their magic. A loud cry of pleasure filled the small room, but more than that a wave of pleasure filled <i>her</i>. It rose from her already-sensitive nether regions past her engorged nipples and into her brain, overriding her consciousness and reducing her into a tearful and horny mess. She realized it was over when she caught herself leaning against the counter, legs crossed and bent beneath her. Tears of ecstasy stained the crossed arms that held up her head.

Autumn decided something in that moment: she had to go shopping for more clothes, because getting dressed this way set her up for a bad precedent. Yes, the feeling was exacerbated by the extra turn-on placed by Samantha’s rule. But regardless. If there had been a cucumber in the room she probably would have jumped it, let alone a fully-grown man.

A fully-grown…

No! Autumn slammed her closed fist against the counter top then winced in pain—but it helped.

She couldn’t be interested in men, especially in that regard. Not yet. She had too much to worry about with just going back to work, not to mention Samantha, the gorgeous blonde who was probably waiting for her in the other room.

No. She had to take this all one step at a time. Quite literally, as each step from the bathroom to the office reminded her of everything that was different now. Her hips nicked the doorway awkwardly when she turned, her braless chest bounced a little with each step, and further down the Dan Marino poster was higher than it seemed the day before. Her small feet should have made balancing more difficult, but she could sense the rigid strength in her legs and core from yoga and exercise that kept her taut like a bowstring and nimble as a cat.

Yeah. One step at a time was the right call.

Something large, furry and gray zipped across the floor out of the office and into Samantha’s bedroom, making Autumn raise an eyebrow.

“Was that your cat?” she asked, then cleared her throat when the higher pitch threw her off guard. Why was it doing that? She’d been talking all day and thought she’d gotten over it. I’ll ask Holly later, she thought as she looked to Samantha.

The woman was sitting at her computer, glaring intently at the screen in front of her. Her face lit with flashing lights as she navigated the battle royale in their favorite game, April May. Autumn watched as her character, Moxi, got a lucky shot on a character further away on the map.

April May was a unique MMO in that while it wasn’t particularly expansive, it did what it did extremely well. April May, or just ‘AMAY’, for short, was a massive multiplayer online role-playing game, or MMORPG or MMO for short. Players created characters that existed in a digital world where they could interact with one another and compete in specially-designed and weighted arena battles as well as in free-for-all battle royale, or BR, fights. But how was that different than in games like World of Warcraft?

Well… It wasn’t. At least not in those regards. It certainly balanced the PvP better than WoW ever did. But what made AMAY so unique was that the vast majority of higher-tier gear was procedurally generated. In World of Warcraft you could go on quests to find exceptional gear from bosses that’d drop them occasionally at a low-percentage chance, but you always knew what you were going for.

In April May you didn’t go hunting for specific pieces of gear. The world was littered with quests and bosses and lucky events that would drop gear with randomized stats and abilities.

Why was this so unique? Because it kept the PvP arenas, the BRs, and the online community in constant upheaval. People would build characters around a specific build as the gameplay would trend toward casters, or heavy-armor wearers, or stealth players, but then somebody would discover a new location or quest or NPC who dropped some different gear that threw everything off. It was a chaotic approach to traditional MMO gameplay that worked to keep players invested and competitors grinding, because ranked matches came with cash prizes and you didn’t even have to be the best player to win. You just needed the best gear. So while much of victory came down to skill, all of that skill could be toppled by a single lucky individual with a build nobody’d ever seen before.

That’s how Ethan and Samantha met in the first place. They’d chatted on a forum for a while about what way they thought the game was going before meeting up in-game to grind in that direction. When they were right the payoff had been awesome. Both their characters, Twil and Moxi, became ranked internationally within days. But then a new build came along and they began to fall down the rankings.

Which had been entirely fine by their accounts. They realized they enjoyed grinding together more than competing together, and so they continued meeting up in-game to grind. That had blossomed into friendship, then romance, and now into… something more?

Autumn wasn’t sure what it was, and for now that was just fine by her. What use were labels in a relationship where you could kinda just recreate reality with the push of a button?

She stepped out of the room real quick to grab her laptop from her bag, awkwardly digging through masculine clothing that didn’t fit her anymore to find it. The case was heavy plastic in a shape reminiscent of a suitcase, and its girth was an adjustment for her as she carried it into the office. Samantha was still in the middle of the same match so she set it on a chair and booted it up.

It was a nice notebook with a 4k IPS display to keep her colors consistent when editing her photos for work. The graphics card had been on the high-end when she’d purchased it, and while it was still good enough for both April May and her work she was already eying an upgrade.

Since Samantha was still occupied and she didn’t have the wi-fi password Autumn took a moment to go into the kitchen and make them a pair of drinks. Nothing as intensive as the whiskey sours from the other night, but something sweet and fun and booze-heavy. She looked at the liquor cabinet before noticing a bottle of Appleton Estate in the back. She smiled, awkwardly fishing it out as it was above her eye level.

She grabbed a couple limes from a bowl on the counter and the simple syrup from the fridge and made two simple daiquiris using her favorite recipe: two parts rum, one part simple syrup and one part freshly-squeezed lime juice.

A moan of pleasure slipped past her lips when she tasted the drink. The lime was fresh and the bright, crisp notes from the Appleton Estate made her salivate. On a whim she grabbed a few mint leaves off a plant by the window, tore them open and rubbed down the rims with their juices.

The change was subtle, and maybe Samantha wouldn’t notice it, but to Autumn it was the perfect, quick drink for a night of gaming and… other adventures.

Drinks in hand she walked back to the office, excited for the evening ahead.

4