Chapter 4
1.2k 7 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I could feel the Flow.

Not from the game. Not from one of the cards. I knew it was because of what was happening to me. I knew it in an instant. I could feel the Flow because I was becoming feminine.

No. I was becoming female.

I stared at myself in the mirror while she watched me from behind and slowly, the fire and burning in my belly began to fade.

Yes, the males of our species live in constant fear of the whims of women. Yes, the sort of massive changes that she’d made to me normally are the stuff of body-horror-driven nightmares.

But I could feel the Flow. It ran deep inside me, and yet outside. It was in my head as a current, but appearing only at the edges of my vision before darting away. As if it wouldn’t commit to stay.

I swallowed. The Flow only existed in women. I could see it because I was becoming a woman. What would happen if I stopped?

What would happen if I continued?

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yeah.” I whispered, stepping closer to the mirror to examine my face more clearly. It was strange. My skin still looked the same, with the slightest hint of stubble left over after I shaved this morning. My lips didn’t look fuller, either. My lashes looked the same. Everything about my face looked pretty much the same, actually, except that the shape of it all was entirely different. This was true, but with the small exception of my nose. Before it was more protrusive, but now it was softer, if much wider. I honestly thought it was cute.

“You’re sure you’re okay?”

I turned, feeling the weight distribution of my body shift in an alien sensation, then nodded. “Yeah, I’m sure.” I smiled a little, reaching up with a small hand to adjust my tank strap before noticing a bra strap there as well. I raised an eyebrow before remembering I’d put it on earlier.
No. Yes? I shook my head. I clearly remembered putting on a bra earlier, but I can’t remember ever putting on a bra any other time. After a mental inventory I realized my bra matched my panties. That was right… right? “This is so strange.” I whispered in my new soprano as I began walking back to the couch.

“You finally noticed?!” she exclaimed. “I wondered how long it would take!”

“Noticed what?” I sat on the now-enormous couch, one leg folded under the other. My thighs pressed together in a new way that felt warm.

“Your clothes?” she looked puzzled.

“What about them?” I looked down at my yoga pants. The thin material hugged my shapely legs, also emphasizing the bulge in the front. “I’ve had these forever.”

She scooted by me and I had to stop myself from grabbing her ass again. “You’re wearing yoga pants and panties. That is a woman’s tank top you’ve got on, and that is most definitely a bra 
that you’re wearing.”

I blinked.

She stopped, standing over me on the far end of the couch. “That doesn’t strike you as strange?”

I shook my head. “I thought the bra was strange for a second, but I remembered putting it on this morning. It was just a little lapse in memory is all. I’ve worn this outfit forever.” Sheesh, my new voice sounded so girly!

“Really?” She grinned. “Name one other time you’ve worn those clothes.”

I opened my mouth to speak, then stopped. I opened it again, thinking of other times I’d worn this outfit. At the gym? No… I wore running shorts and a t-shirt with boxer briefs, usually. I wouldn’t wear this to school or work, either. I thought back to my last lazy day at home and to what I was wearing then and remembered a t-shirt and shorts as well. I frowned, “I… I don’t know.”

Her grin broadened. “Well, well, doesn’t that tell you something.” It was a statement.
I shook my head again, but no amount of brain-racking was shaking anything loose. I’ve had this outfit forever! They were my favorite workout clothes, as well as my favorite lounge clothes, but for the life of me I couldn’t remember ever putting them on before.

“I can tell this is bugging you,” she said, sitting down. “Let’s just move on with the game then, huh?” she motioned to where the deck of white cards lay on the table.

I paused and a thought occurred to me. “What was the minor change you took?”

Her tan couldn’t hide the blush that rose on her cheeks. “It was nothing.”

“Really?” I smiled. “I doubt that. Come on, tell me.”

She shook her head. “No, you’ll just take advantage of it.”

She had a fair point, so instead of pressing the matter I reached across toward the table, steadying one hand on her thigh for support. I noted her sudden intake of breath as I leaned and grabbed a card, putting pressure on her leg. I grinned and scooted closer, keeping my hand on her bare thigh. She made a movement like she was going to ask me to move my hand, then she stopped.

I cleared my throat and asked in my feminine voice, “What is the highest-grossing film of all time?”

I knew the answer to this one and smiled. It was trickier than it seemed, and I doubted she knew it. The look on her face seemed to confirm my suspicions.

“It’s not multiple choice?”

I shook my head, no.

She pursed her full lips thoughtfully. They were as red and inviting as wine. “Avatar 2?” she guessed, but I was already shaking my head.

“Nope.” I smiled, already reaching for the black deck. “Gone With the Wind has been around for almost a century. Lots of time to make some serious cash.”

She glared at me as I grabbed a card and read it.

YOU MAY PICK UP TO THREE CHANGES
PICK ONE: IT IS APPLIED TO THE SUBJECT
PICK TWO: BOTH ARE APPLIED TO THE SUBJECT. CHOOSE ONE TO BE APPLIED TO YOU IN A MINOR CHANGE.
PICK THREE: ALL ARE APPLIED TO THE SUBJECT. CHOOSE ONE TO BE APPLIED TO YOU IN A MINOR CHANGE. ONE WILL BE APPLIED TO YOU IN A FULL CHANGE.

I paused. This could be a chance to test my theory. Would I feel more of the Flow if I became more female? I looked through the options.

BREAST SIZE +/-1
BUTT SIZE +/-1
MUSCLE +/-1
HEIGHT +/-1
FEMININITY +1
MASCULINITY +1
SLUTIFICATION OF CLOTHES +1
SLUTIFICATION OF BODY LANGUAGE +1
HAIR COLOR CHANGE
MAKEUP CHANGE
JEWELRY
TATTOOS
SEX DRIVE INCREASE
BODY HAIR REMOVAL
DOMINANT +1
SUBMISSIVE +1

“What’s taking so long?” she said.

I looked up. She was waiting. “Sorry,” I grinned. “There’s just a lot of options is all.”

She shifted nervously. “Like what kind?”

I thought about not telling her, but then I had an idea. I knew that an increase to femininity and breast size would absolutely make me more female. Short of exchanging genitalia— which I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do just yet- growing breasts would be the next best thing. But if I wanted two changes on myself, I’d have to put three on her. That meant I’d choose one and one of the others would get placed on me at random, so maybe I’d get breasts and femininity, or maybe I’d get femininity and something else. I quickly made a list of the changes I’d be okay with, then wheedled out some of the more innocent choices. I had to keep this fun, after all. 

But, more than that, this was leverage.

“I’ll let you have a say if you tell me what your minor change was.” I offered her a mischievous grin.

She glared in response. I saw her considering it, tapping her fingers on the armrest. Then she sighed. “Fine.”

“Yes!”

“It’s stupid…” she looked down at the board. “It felt really nice when you grabbed my butt. I was thinking about that when I made the extra change to you last round and so it made my…” she cleared her throat. “It made my butt—” she paused.

“It made your butt what?” I pushed excitedly.

Exasperated, she said loudly, “It made me like butt stuff! Okay?” Then her hands flew to her mouth and she looked at me, waiting for my response.

I blinked. “That was it? I’m androgynous with the voice of a schoolgirl and you’re worried about admitting you like butt stuff?”

“Well, it’s more than that.” She continued, finally looking my way. “I can feel…” she shifted unconsciously, “it feels, like, erogenous. But it’s, like, my whole butt.” She ran her fingers under the waistline of her shorts in the back, touching gently. “Like I want to be touched there.” Her voice dropped to a whisper. “I kind of just want to be spanked.”

We sat in silence for a minute. Then, I asked, “Do you want me to spank you?”

I watched her look everywhere in the room but at me. I repeated my question in a teasing growl that didn't sound nearly as impressive in my high-pitched voice. “Would you like me to smack your ass for you?”

She looked like she was about to stand up so that I could reach, but then she stopped. Eyes tightly shut and hands balled into clenched fists, she shook her head.

Maybe not so minor a change after all, then? Or perhaps it’s compounded by her new fetish for physical contact? Either way, it was nice knowing I hadn’t gotten the entire short end of the stick.

I decided to change the subject. “Pick one of these for me, will you?” My voice syrupy with false cordiality. “One,” I held up a finger as I read, “your clothes get sluttier. Two, you lose muscle mass. Three, your sex drive increases. Four, your butt gets larger. And…” I looked back over the list. “Your body language gets sexier.” I kind of liked how my voice sounded as I said that…
She looked down and away as she caught her breath and thought. I took the opportunity to move closer, pressing my leg against hers, eliciting a tiny yelp from her.

“One!” she said. “The sexier clothing.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Really? Why that?”

“Would you stop doing that, please?” her tone was harsher than before.

I frowned, then looked down to where my thigh was hand was resting on her thigh, my thumb idly rubbing circles. I stopped. “Sorry!” I saw the look on her face. “No, really! I didn’t realize I was doing that.”

She composed herself, straightening the hem of the orange tank she was wearing. It went taught over her breasts as she pulled it down, exposing cleavage.

I looked at the board. We’d only moved a little ways down it, our avatars standing next to each other looking different than they did just twenty minutes ago. And they’re only going to change more, especially if I’m going to—”

“It was the easiest one.” She said, derailing my train of thought. “Every other choice affected my body. Muscle mass, sex drive, body language…” she offered me a smile. “And I don’t know if I’d be able to stay sane if I had to experience the feeling of my butt getting any bigger right now.”

I smiled in return. “Okay, then. Are you ready?”

She nodded, then grimaced, “Dammit, I like these shorts.”

“Don’t worry,” I tapped the black card against her avatar and it disappeared. “I’m sure you’ll still like them. Ooh!”

“Shit!” she said, the shock on her face mirroring my own.

It had started as a tingle at first, over my face, hands, hips, legs, and chest. But now as I watched the dancing lights race through her body I was more aware of what I must be looking like, too.

I chose the FEMININITY +1 change for myself as the minor change. Yes, it was only minor, but I needed to make sure I got that one. If I’d left it up to chance, I might have ended up with breasts, sexy clothes, and still the light stubble on my face. I was okay with only becoming a little more feminine so long as it guaranteed I got it, as that’s what I was testing to see if it would help me feel more of the Flow.

The changes seemed to be affecting her first, though the tingles now roared across my skin. Her surprised face morphed as I watched. She was by no means masculine, but the difference was clear as day as the first change rolled over her. Her jaw thinned and her cheekbones rose while her cheeks turned rosy and a little puffy with a bit of baby fat. Full lips became fuller and redder. I couldn’t be certain but it looked like her eyes had moved a little further from each other, and that they were larger. Her neck thinned and her brow rounded out more as the ridges over her eyes softened.

It might sound as though I’m describing an entirely different person, but I’m not. She was still recognizable for who she was, but she just looked more… feminine. Softer. Instead of looking closed off, her face looked open and inviting, rounded and friendly. A thousand tiny transformations on her face led to the changes around her body. Dots of light traveled through her, pushing and pulling here and there to tighten her waist a tiny bit, fill out her thighs just a little, and thin her hands and fingers. Every part of her that was already obviously feminine became softer, rounder, and prettier. It was amazing to watch.

She gasped as the Flow moved through her and migrated into her chest, where her already heavy breasts began to pulse with light and grow. They expanded, straining against her bra and filled out like water balloons on a faucet. They stopped after she gained what was presumably an entire cup size, the extra strain from her breasts stretching out the neck of her tank top and displaying more cleavage.

It was around this point when I felt the tingles settle into me, a thousand thousand pin pricks of energy in my cheekbones, jaw, brow, lips, cheeks, neck, fingers, and toes. I’d watched what had happened to her and was now experiencing it myself. My vision went blurry as my suspicions were confirmed and my eyes moved a fraction of an inch apart and then grew in size. I stretched my jaw to clear my ears and felt at it with my tiny fingers as what stubble had been there disappeared like cotton candy in water. The same happened on my chest, and the tickling under my arms suggested the same fate had befallen any hair there.

Perhaps the strangest sensation was the feeling of… rotation?… that I felt in my hips. My legs seemed to rotate inward, making my knees sit naturally against each other. Manspreading hadn’t been my thing, but with the way my lower half sat naturally now I imagined it wouldn’t be nearly as comfortable anymore. I was also pointedly aware at how it shaped my lower half, putting the curves of my hips and ass on prominent display. It wasn’t as much of a change as she’d gone through, since mine was only a minor change, but I could feel the changes significantly. I wondered if it was because my body wasn’t as feminine as hers was to start with?
I looked away from my feminine legs and noticed that her breasts had stopped growing. The lights had moved into her clothing. The hem of her orange tank top pulled upward over her belly, letting a little, friendly chub spill out. It stopped right over her bellybutton. The magic also seemed to reshape it as a whole as the straps got thinner and the neckline sank down a couple inches. If she tried to pull it up she’d have a hard time not exposing any underboob— of which there was plenty.

The streams of lights moved from her tank to underneath it, padding her bra and tightening the front connector, effectively pulling her breasts together and pushing them up. I could see the ridges of patterned lace appear under the thin material of her tank.

The lights traveled down and her denim shorts lightened slightly in color as they shrunk. The waist lowered into a low-rise shape and the legs shrunk and tightened.

“Agh!” She yelped as the material pulled and tightened over her sensitive ass, and I could only imagine that it was tightening everywhere else. All the while as her clothing changed, a small, golden light glowed from within her head and I wondered what was happening there. Was there a mental change associated with having her clothes become more slutty? Would it make her like it?

Then, as the lights began to glow underneath her shorts, I felt a tingling in my chest. I looked down and my mouth dropped in awe as I watched my chest grow, filling out more than I’d expected. I hadn’t known which of the two other changes would affect me, but now I did. My— my breasts grew outward, filling just like hers had. Except I didn’t have any to begin with.
They grew until the sat out about an inch and a half off my chest. My nipples grew as well, and as I pulled my tank and bra away from me to get a better look I saw them puff up as pink areolas the size of a fifty-cent coin grew around them. But unlike her transformation, I didn’t have anything magically affecting my clothing and my bra was no longer the right size. Before, it hadn’t had anything to hold up, and so was generally just skin-tight. But now it squeezed uncomfortably at my… breasts…

I decided to take it off. It wasn’t easy to do it without taking off my top, but I managed. The fact that it clasped in the front helped.

“Holy shit…” she muttered. I looked to find her breathing heavily, staring down at her breasts. They weren’t outrageously large by any means, but I could already feel the added weight of my little mosquito bites. I didn’t want to think about how much those melons weighed. And she was two inches taller than me, now. If I had tits like those I’d need serious help.

“You like the new view?” I asked.

She paused and then nodded. “Yeah, actually. They’re heavythough. I thought it was just my clothes that were gonna change. Why did— what the hell?” she looked up at me. “What happened to you?”

I smiled, the feeling of my fuller lips strange on my face. I’d need to check the mirror for certain before the next round. “I had to take some changes too.” I motioned my hands up and down my body and turned more towards her, aptly aware of how wide my hips were as they readjusted on the couch. “What do you think?”

She was quiet for a moment. Then a small smile started creeping along her face. “I honestly think you look adorable.” She started to reach out to me, then paused. “May I?”

Cautiously, I nodded.

Her hand reached out and ran along my bare arm and across my prominent collar bone. I was distracted by how the movement made her lean over, her tits swaying like udders under her. I guess a pushup bra only does so much with breasts like those.

Her thin fingers paused just under my neck and she looked at me again, her eyes locking on mine. It took me a moment to understand what she was asking, but I nodded my consent.

My breath caught in my throat as her hand strayed down my unfamiliar chest. I felt the pressure first on the sensitive muscle of my smaller pecs and then a half inch lower, where the fatty breast tissue began. Her hand pulled a little away until only her fingernails were gently scraping down my chest. She moved at a snail’s pace, watching my breathing rapidly become heavier and heavier. They were deep breaths, rising from the pit of my stomach and making my taught belly and tensed chest rise and fall like a hummingbird’s. When her fingernails pulled my neckline down low enough that a hint of pink areola peeked out I gasped and pulled away. The sensation was amazing!

I crossed my arms and cupped my chest, trying to catch my breath. Across from me, she laughed. Not a mean laugh.

“I never would have guessed.” She said, smiling down on me. God, I’d have to do something about our height difference as soon as this board would let me.

“Guessed what?”

“That you’d like this.” She motioned up and down at my body. “I mean, I knew it would be fun, but I didn’t realize you’d be so into it.”

“I’m not!” I protested.

“Really?” she asked.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. The motion was strange, but even moreso now that my legs were angled differently. “Shut up and come over to the mirror.” I stopped in front of my reflection and gasped, finally dropping my hands from my chest to cover my mouth. “Oh, my God.” I whispered. She’d been right. I wasadorable!

“Scoot over, short stuff.” She teased as she approached. “I’ve got to see what you did to me.”
But I didn’t move. My gaze traveled up and down my new form incessantly. From my cute, pixie-looking face down my thin shoulders to my chest, where two very-happy nipples poked through the fabric. Below them was a tight waist and tighter belly, hugged by my tank top. My hips flared out at least as wide as my shoulders did, and I turned slightly up onto one tip-toe to catch a sight of my rounded posterior under my dark yoga pants. The last change I went through gave me the skeletal structure of a woman, with the wider hips, but they hadn’t moved much muscle around and my ass still looked like it could do with some padding.

I plopped back down onto flat feet and marveled at how I stood now, with my feet either together or slightly angled inward. I had the beginnings of an hourglass shape, but nothing like hers.
She gave me a playful push and I finally moved out of the way for her to look at herself.
“Oh, wow!” she said, going up to the mirror and nearly pressing her face against it. “My face looks different!”

“That was the feminization change.”

She looked at me, then smiled. “You got some too, didn’t you?”

I smiled. “Yeah. I could pick three changes, but I’d get two of them myself in different amounts.”

Her eyes flickered to my chest again and I instinctively crossed my arms again, but her grin said it all. “Lesser amounts, it seems. I can imagine what these would look like on you.” She hefted her breasts up. I shivered. “So you just let me pick this third one, then?” she turned, examining her ass in the mirror.

I nodded, my eyes glued to her shorts. They were little more than bikini bottoms now, with significant ass cheek hanging out on either side. A hotrod-red whale’s tail sat on the curve of her lower back. How was she not freaking out at that?!

“You’re not uncomfortable in your clothes, then?” I asked.

She shrugged, grinning at me in the mirror. “Not at all. Why?”

“Just wondering. You’re usually more…” I fumbled for the word.

“Conservative?” she suggested.

“Yeah.”

“I don’t know.” She bent forward in the mirror, getting a better look at her cleavage as she brought one hip up and showed off her body. “I just like looking this way.” Her reflection winked at me. “It feels hot!”

I was about to say something when she continued, “Besides, shouldn’t you be the one freaking out?”

“Huh?”

She turned around, disbelief written on her soft face. “You’re basically a girl now, dude. Doesn’t that strike you as a bigger change than a pushup bra and some daisy dukes?” She turned back to her reflection, resting her hands on her hips. “Unless…” her eyes caught mine again, “this is what you wanted from the start?”

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

“Maybe you just really wanted to look tiny and adorable, with little titties and a thin waist.”
I stepped up behind her.

“Maybe you’re finally getting the chance to finally live out a couple fantas—”

SMACK! My open palm connected with her ass.

“Oh!” She fell forward, resting her body against the mirror as her eyes rolled back. “Oh! Holy SHIT!”

I stepped back to give her room, which she needed. Her knees began to buckle and she fell to the cold tile, her knees below her and her ass presented behind. I wondered if it was because she’d simply fallen that way or if it was because she wanted something more.

“Oh, yes! Yes! YES!” Her hips bucked back and forth and she pressed her flushed face to the ground, looking vaguely in my direction. “Yes, yes, yes, yES, YES, YES!”

I was stunned. I figured she’d moan again or something. Something that would stop her too-close-to-the-truth teasing. But I didn’t imagine this! I’d spanked her once and suddenly she’s a quivering, orgasmic mess on the floor. At first I felt bad, but then I considered how much fun this might be.

I cautiously approached and squatted down, which was easier now due to the added flexibility of my new frame. “Are you alright?” I asked.

She opened her eyes and stopped biting her lip long enough to look up at me and nod.

I smiled and brushed a bang out of my face. “How did that feel?”

Her eyes rolled back as her face lit up with an ecstatic smile. “Amazing.”

“Good.” I said, my grin turning mischievous. “Would you like another spank?”

Her eyes quickly on mine, hungry. But then she focused and spoke with deliberate carefulness, “No.”

I struggled with whether to spank her again and send her into another fit of passion but ultimately decided against it. It was my turn next, after all, and I didn’t want her more motivated to mess with me.

I helped her to her feet— not easy seeing as I was now only 5’3” and she was still 5’5” and had at least thirty pounds on me— and we worked our way back to the couch.

She made sure I walked in front of her, and then circled around the table so that I wouldn’t have a chance to spank her again.

I’d spanked her in the first place because she was kind of right. Mostly, she was wrong. I did not want to become a woman. I did not enjoy being tiny and adorable. I didn’t particularly enjoy that the changes were happening to me, either. But, ultimately, her conclusions were right. At least, as of just a few minutes ago. Because my suspicions looked like they were correct. Whereas before I’d undergone these most-recent changes it seemed as though I could only glimpse a hint of the Flow out of the corner of my eye, I could now see it more clearly. It didn’t hide when I turned my internal gaze on it, but neither did it make itself accessible to me.

I might not want to be a woman, but I would do anything to gain access to the Flow.

“My turn.” I said, trying to hide the anticipation in my voice as I motioned for her to draw a white question card.

I had a whole lot more changes to go through.

 

24