Chapter 6: Sudden Wealth and Consumable items
121 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Still thinking on the path of One Piece, Ryouv decided to create some devil fruit abilities, and he only knew like 5 of them from the series that he thought was cool. Mera Mera no Mi, the Flame Fruit; Gomu Gomu no Mi, the Rubber Fruit; Hie Hie no Mi, the Ice fruit; Gura Gura no Mi, the Vibration Fruit; and Bara Bara no Mi, the Anti Slashing Fruit. 

He decided to use the weakness of the devil fruit from the show, the inability to use their power underwater and in water to some degree. and all the known weakness of the fruit itself logically. Although all of the fruit would be overpowered the system would make sure to reduce their OP-ness to a normal level for a 1-star card. He wasn't sure if the fruit would be labeled as an equip or spell so he would see once he completed it. 

Focusing on the aspects of the first fruit he planned to make, the Gomu Gomu no Mi, it was focused on extended range and flexability. He finished the card swiftly and waited for the results to show up. 

* Support Card: Item

Name: Gomu Gomu no Mi

When Used (Consumed): Grants the user the ability to stretch his limbs like rubber and make unarmed ranged attacks for 5 MP per meter in length. First meter of length is 20 MP. Speed of attack is relevant to the speed of the body can move, (can be used in conjunction with movement skills) 

Weakness: When the user is submerged in water or under the debuff "wet" they can no longer use the ability. 

Each character can only use one fruit or else the character will die if they consume more then one.

Side Note: Tastes Awful. 

Seeing it was successful he soon made one card for each of the abilities. some had various limitations different from the show but it was passable to Ryouv. 

* Support Card: Item

Name: Meru Meru no Mi

When Used (Consumed): Grants the User the ability to attack with flames, size is 5 mp per inch in size of flame. Basic Flame size is 20 Inches in circumference, and costs 20 MP. Is immune to 'Burn' debuff

Weakness: When the user is submerged in water or under the debuff "wet" they can no longer use the ability.

Each character can only use one fruit or else the character will die if they consume more then one. 

Side Note: Tastes Awful.

 

* Support Card: Item

Name: Hie Hie no Mi

When Used (Consumed): Grants the User the ability to create ice, Costs 5 MP per inch of Ice created. Basic Ice attack is 20 inches in circumference, and costs 20 MP. Is immune to 'Frozen' debuff

Weakness: When the user is submerged in water or under the debuff "wet" they can no longer use the ability.

Each character can only use one fruit or else the character will die if they consume more then one. 

Side Note: Tastes Awful.

 

* Support Card: Item

Name: Gura Gura no Mi

When Used (Consumed): Grants the User the ability to control vibrations to a degree. Costs 20 MP to increase an objects vibration by 1 Hz. Initial vibration is at a 1 Hz, and costs 10 MP

Weakness: When the user is submerged in water or under the debuff "wet" they can no longer use the ability.

Each character can only use one fruit or else the character will die if they consume more then one. 

Side Note: Tastes Awful.

 

* Support Card: Item

Name: Bara Bara no Mi

When Used (Consumed): Grants the User the Ability to Avoid Slashing attacks. When attacked with a slashing motion the body will split avoiding the attack by an inch allowing the attack to pass through the body. Each split costs 20 MP.

Weakness: When the user is submerged in water or under the debuff "wet" they can no longer use the ability.

Each character can only use one fruit or else the character will die if they consume more then one. 

Side Note: Tastes Awful

Ryouv checked his notifications and there were like 17 all from Ari. Looking around his workspace was clean and he checked his messages still remembering the embarrassing comment she made last time they talked. 

Hey!

Hello?!

MW Respond!

Dude your on the news again!

I was in the middle of a match when I saw that notification

When were you planning on making that system, The thing is genius.

I knew it was right to invest in you. 

Did you see the price the auction is going at?!

The largest dividend I saw was 100,000 Credits!

I bet your going to be a millionaire soon. 

My joke about getting a maid might not be so far fetched. You might need one if you buy a mansion with all your money. 

You there?

I get it your probably busy making more cards. 

You don't even have to your rich now!

Hello?

Hellooooooooo?

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. 

I'm here stop shouting. 

Oh great your back, did you see the news?

Yeah, read your messages and saw. 

So what's your plan?

I wanted to keep making cards, but I think I might start working on making an entertainment service, like making movies. 

Eh? What's a Movie?

Exactly, I know a bunch and I want to influence the world more with my cards. Not a lot of people realize what my cards are until I make some references.

Ok cool, but I have something to ask you, and its a bit embarrassing.

What?

Do you have a copy of your Stamina System I can buy? This is a request as a friend of yours.

Sure I got one I can send to ya, and I'll even make it a cheap price of 10,000 credits too. 

That's still a lot of money but thanks.  

Welcome. 

Well talk to you later then. When you make another big deal to the world. 

Sure, see ya.

Bye!

Ryouv laid back on his couch, He would only be staying here for a month and decided to take a break and write down everything he could remember about his favorite series from his world, that he could bring over here. For some reason he thought he couldn't remember much but in fact he did and had a lot in store after this month was over. 

He would buy a house, move into it and refocus on his entertainment center and card store. As of now he had not sold any of the card he created and all of them he used for himself but he wanted to spread their use around the globe. 

2